Something Happens....MSN Says "How Can We Hurt Trump With This"

Most of the stories in the news are designed with this in mind: "How can we use this to hurt Trump?"

Biden won't take questions (neither did Obama) ...because they know this is what journalists are doing to the president.
Ask Trump to comment on any world event out there and they can use soundbites from his answer to attack him.
The latest example was when they parsed words on his comments on Epstein's girlfriend. If you have a lousy attitude about everything someone says you can twist the meaning of anything that person says. "I wish her well....".

"OMG!!!!!!
IS HE TRYING TO LOSE THE ELECTION?"
This includes using that fake story on a drug that could have helped saved lives, but they had people second guessing and restricting it's use as a democrat party stance=result tens of thousands of deaths and higher hospital rates are on their hands- yet they deflect the fact they are killing people, causing businesses to go under and jobs lost, all for their political needs.
According to Pelosi they're collateral damage.

Most of the stories in the news are designed with this in mind: "How can we use this to hurt Trump?"

Biden won't take questions (neither did Obama) ...because they know this is what journalists are doing to the president.
Ask Trump to comment on any world event out there and they can use soundbites from his answer to attack him.
The latest example was when they parsed words on his comments on Epstein's girlfriend. If you have a lousy attitude about everything someone says you can twist the meaning of anything that person says. "I wish her well....".

"OMG!!!!!!
Your post is not entirely untrue in that I agree both CNN and MSNBC have totally taken off the gloves of even pretending to be non-partisan. But there's no way to defend Trump's comments on Epstein's accomplice groomer. It was bizarre, but not really polticial.

What's there to defend? Wishing someone well isn't endorsing them, it's kind of a throw-off thing.
It's just an odd thing to wish for someone accused of what she is.

I don't wish her well.
But many wish her death......by suicide of course.

"OMG!!!!!!
Your post is not entirely untrue in that I agree both CNN and MSNBC have totally taken off the gloves of even pretending to be non-partisan. But there's no way to defend Trump's comments on Epstein's accomplice groomer. It was bizarre, but not really polticial.

What's there to defend? Wishing someone well isn't endorsing them, it's kind of a throw-off thing.

I don't wish her well.

You didn't know her, like many influential people on BOTH sides of the aisle knew her.

Last time i used "I wish you well" was the last time I spoke to my ex-wife.
Was your ex wife accused of human trafficking and raping young girls?

As usual someone like you misses the context.
The context is that Maxwell is accused of horrendous crimes and it's awfully weird to wish someone like that "well".
So wish her unwell....or wish her death.

"OMG!!!!!!

I don't wish her well.

You didn't know her, like many influential people on BOTH sides of the aisle knew her.

The context is that Maxwell is accused of horrendous crimes and it's awfully weird to wish someone like that "well".
Or neither. Just say "she will get a fair trial like anyone else regardless of her power or privilege".

This isn't that hard guys.

"OMG!!!!!!

I don't wish her well.

Or neither. Just say "she will get a fair trial like anyone else regardless of her power or privilege".

So now Trump has to say exactly what you think he should say, or somehow it's HORRIBLETERRIBLETRUMPISHITLERNYARNYARNYARNYAR

"OMG!!!!!!

I don't wish her well.

So now Trump has to say exactly what you think he should say, or somehow it's HORRIBLETERRIBLETRUMPISHITLERNYARNYARNYARNYAR
He could have said a million different things other than what he did and no one would have cared.

"OMG!!!!!!

I don't wish her well.

He could have said a million different things other than what he did and no one would have cared.

Bullshit.

"OMG!!!!!!

I don't wish her well.

Bullshit.

Trump talks nonstop. Most of his comments are so vague and meaningless that no one cares. When he says weird things like this, it raises eyebrows.

"OMG!!!!!!

I don't wish her well.

Bullshit.

Trump is dangling a pardon to Maxwell, just like he did for Roger Stone. He wishes a woman who participated in the rape of children "well", while demanding that Hillary Clinton, who has never been charged with a crime, be locked up.

Trump's response to the question is not just shocking, but begs the question "What does Maxwell have on Trump?".

Bullshit. If reporting the news happens to expose Trump's corruption-incompetence-dishonesty........tough. Stop whining.

So the President of the United States sends his “well wishes” to an accused rapist pedophile ring leader and the reaction of some on the right is.... why is the media so unfair? I don’t know what to say.

"OMG!!!!!!

Also, he might have been making a joke, since we all know what happened to her boss in that same prison..........and he knows that if she lives, she may take out a lot of the democrat party including bill clinton.....epsteins flying pal.
It would be in better taste to make a Hitler or Stalin joke. There's no defense or even rational reason for Trump's statement. I mean gaffes are generally understandable. But that was just weird. I don't think it's really a political issue though.

"OMG!!!!!!

They don't cover cases which don't hurt Trump or drive their insane anti-American agenda.

Enemy of the people.

"OMG!!!!!!

They don't cover cases which don't hurt Trump or drive their insane anti-American agenda.

Enemy of the people.

Everything Trump has done has hurt the USA and the American people. Obama didn't kill 145,000 Americans, crash the economy, or nearly start WWIII - all of which Trump has done or is doing. Trump is also inflaming the peaceful protests with his storm trooper tactics.

EVERYTHING TRUMP TOUCHES, DIES.

Obama saved the WORLD's economy, saved lives in the H1N1 pandemic, prevent the spread of Ebola, a quieted the social unrest in the wake of the Eric Garner and Michael Brown killings.

"OMG!!!!!!

I don't wish her well.

I have a better idea.....you run for President....win......get sworn in.....and say whatever pops into your head and see how that works for you, Mkay?

"OMG!!!!!!

I don't wish her well.

I have a better idea.....you run for President....win......get sworn in.....and say whatever pops into your head and see how that works for you, Mkay?
How about I don't and say whatever I want about Trump's weird statement and you can whine about it some more.

"OMG!!!!!!

I don't wish her well.

Well that's what Trump has done and look where you are. You need a leader who at least LISTENS to something other than the gasses in his gut after eating a Big Mac.

Forum List

Back