Something Weird Is Going on in Fulton County, Where Trump Is Expected to Be Indicted

I am hoping that the vast majority of Americans, even those who really REALLY don't like Donald Trump, will recognize all of this for the malicious prosecution and propaganda machine that it is. The Democrat/progressive machine doesn't care what crimes DJT committed or if he committed any crimes at all. They just want him destroyed because he would be a solid barrier to their worst woke/neo-Marxist/totalitarian ambitions.
I understand you are under the spell of Conservative denial

But Trump is in DEEP SHIT.
Multiple indictments in multiple jurisdictions at the state and federal level.
There are thousands of pages of evidence and witness testimony. His trusted aids will make deals to save their own asses.

You want to know the worst part?
Trump brought this on himself through horribly wrong decisions

The vast majority of Americans aren’t fringe weirdos.

They must not vote then...or vote dem.
either case...

What difference.jpg

I understand you are under the spell of Conservative denial

But Trump is in DEEP SHIT.
Multiple indictments in multiple jurisdictions at the state and federal level.
There are thousands of pages of evidence and witness testimony. His trusted aids will make deals to save their own asses.

You want to know the worst part?
Trump brought this on himself through horribly wrong decisions
STFU, Communist. You shitstains would do this to EVERY Republican in America. May you and your diseased ilk suffer badly when the nukes start flying.

You have zero problem with a prosecutor who files an indictment while the jury is still out, but he's the one in denial.

Yeah, makes perfect sense.

Which prosecutor?
There are so many of them

The DC Judge does not have much tolerance for Jan 6 Insurrectionists or Trumps usual Courtroom antics

Don’t be surprised if she finds him in contempt

I wonder if this is intentional gaslighting, or if they really are this incompetent.

Either way, just another Clown World pill to swallow when it comes to the credibility of Trump's witch hunters.

Yet another major reason this BS will be difficult for the public to take seriously.

And will probably only backfire.

Whatever happens now, this process is tarnished beyond recognition.
The whatever happens is that yet another jury will hold the fate of Grifty Trump** in their hands.

**impeached

STFU, Communist. You shitstains would do this to EVERY Republican in America. May you and your diseased ilk suffer badly when the nukes start flying.

no, only the violent militia azzwholes and their leaders, like trump. you are too stupid NOT to put on ignore. good bye.

Just an error.

Just an "error".

Sure.

If the roles were reversed, you weasels would be whining from here to kingdom come about how this taints our Democracy!(tm)

But since it's Trump, you're A-OK with it.

So disingenuous - and so obvious.

Some Republicans need to come up with medals for all the indictments. So many options using all the Prog stooges involved to making up names for all of these sham kangaroo court tactics.

Forum List

Back