🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sony hack takes a very serious turn

This does sound like a publicity stunt to get people interested in this movie.​

It could be, a more likely scenario would be that this was done American hackers in order to exact some order of revenge against Sony.

The "threat" reminds me of the Anthrax letters that were sent by the American Scientist who was attempting to justify his work on the vaccine.

This does sound like a publicity stunt to get people interested in this movie.​

It could be, a more likely scenario would be that this was done American hackers in order to exact some order of revenge against Sony.

The "threat" reminds me of the Anthrax letters that were sent by the American Scientist who was attempting to justify his work on the vaccine.
They did outsource their IT a couple of weeks before the hack and let go of 250 IT personnel. Very real possibility

Don't the North Koreans realize that most of the "free world" including even the low information left in the US laughs about what a bunch of klowns they are even without a movie? What the hell are they so sensitive about? The funny part that most of the media failed to focus on is the intercepted E-mails where hypocrite Hollywood lefties trade racist jokes about Obama.

I read on twitter that NYC theaters have cancelled the movie in their theaters?
Oy.
The once mighty USA is goosestepping to some schmucks that call themselves The Guardians Of Peace....which is a huge misnomer of a name since they are threatening anything BUT peace or guardianship.

We have fallen so far. :(

Oy.
The once mighty USA is goosestepping to some schmucks that call themselves The Guardians Of Peace....which is a huge misnomer of a name since they are threatening anything BUT peace or guardianship.

Yabbut I think the word you want here is "genuflecting".

Not that I'd call Twitter a reliable news source but if true -- grow a pair, o ye NYC theaters.

Sounds like the whole thing is a publicity stunt to gin up interest in a sucky movie.

Disney never had to do this with the "Toy Story" franchise.

Also, NK is yet more fruit of the poisoned "Dems working for Communists", McCarthy tried to warn us about.
Seriously 12 pages and crazy Frank is the only one who gets it? Everything from scripts to completed movies were supposedly stolen and released to the public yet no one can provide any links where they can be downloaded.

Oy.

No kidding.

This entire thing is utter BS.

Sounds like the whole thing is a publicity stunt to gin up interest in a sucky movie.

Also, NK is yet more fruit of the poisoned "Dems working for Communists", McCarthy tried to warn us about.
Seriously 12 pages and crazy Frank is the only one who gets it? Everything from scripts to completed movies were supposedly stolen and released to the public yet no one can provide any links where they can be downloaded.
Possibly but a hacker that did this and is willing to make terrorist threats would be unlikely to release any of the aforementioned material - their entire goal is to hide the content - not reveal it.

There is also the problem that cancelling the premier in some locations is NOT an effective way to trump up the movie.

You don't know where to look. Some of them have been taken down under threats of legal action already but there's still some out there. This happened on the 24th of November so things are drying up.....and no I won't provide links ;)

Forum List

Back