South Carolina Strikes Down Abortion Ban

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Another win for civilisation.The"pro lifers" were crushed like grapes underfoot. Now that the GOP has dumped abortion as an election issue we should see more common sense rulings like this.

The dems should keep pushing this issue though. At least until all women are free and the govt winds its neck in.

Another win for civilisation.The"pro lifers" were crushed like grapes underfoot. Now that the GOP has dumped abortion as an election issue we should see more common sense rulings like this.

The dems should keep pushing this issue though. At least until all women are free and the govt winds its neck in.

You are 100% correct, Tommy! We should hold national contests to see how many abortions a woman can produce in a 4 year period. Just like the Olympics. The winner will get $100 million, free abortions for life and the imprint of her vagina on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. There's no better way to have population control.

Good report. Is "Democracy Now" on a network or a podcast? I don't think it is on my cable line up in Jackson, TN, but she did not sound like you Britts.

LOL.....Holy shit!....Where the blue fuck did they find the Crypt Keeper to deliver all that leftist tripe? :laughing0301:

Crypt_20Keeper_original.jpg

Very good.

If Republicans were smart, they’d let the ruling stand.

But Republicans aren’t smart.

Good report. Is "Democracy Now" on a network or a podcast? I don't think it is on my cable line up in Jackson, TN, but she did not sound like you Britts.

Mainly it's a radio program they just happen to record. You can find them on most of the public radio/college stations toward the end of the dial.

You are 100% correct, Tommy! We should hold national contests to see how many abortions a woman can produce in a 4 year period. Just like the Olympics. The winner will get $100 million, free abortions for life and the imprint of her vagina on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. There's no better way to have population control.
You underplay the trauma involved for the woman Hoss.

Mainly it's a radio program they just happen to record. You can find them on most of the public radio/college stations toward the end of the dial.

I support WKNO Radio yearly at fund raising time, but have not seen any videos.

Conservatives should be pleased with and support the ruling, consistent with “states’ rights” dogma.

The state supreme court ruled consistent with the state’s constitution.

Conservatives should be pleased with and support the ruling, consistent with “states’ rights” dogma.

The state supreme court ruled consistent with the state’s constitution.
The rulings are simply blasphemy and will be dealt with in due time.

1. blas·phe·my​

/ˈblasfəmē/​

noun
    • 1.the act or offense of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things; profane talk:"he was detained on charges of blasphemy"