Special Counsel Asks Supreme Court To Rule Quickly Whether Trump Can Be Prosecuted

Those arent the facts that ive seen, but im always open to new facts if you have them.
Two U.S. officials said the intended target of the Oct. 14 airstrike was Ibrahim al-Banna, an Egyptian who was a senior operative in Yemen’s al-Qaeda affiliate.

Obama administration lawyers have said the military and CIA can target suspected terrorists outside of war zones only if they represent a direct threat to U.S. interests. But the criteria they use remain shrouded in mystery. There is no external review by the courts.

One administration official described the younger Awlaki as a bystander, in the wrong place at the wrong time. “The U.S. government did not know that Mr. Awlaki’s son was there” before the order to launch the missile was given, the official said.

Dude, im debating like 5 people simultaneously.

You said "from 2017-2022". What am i missing here?
You said Obama would be prosecuted for something when the Republicans have control of the prosecutors, which was the case from 2017 to 2021.

Still can’t figure out what he’s supposed to be prosecuted for.

Yep. This is brilliant. Let's get the inevitable over with.

Can a President avoid the law because he was the President? If so, why the talk of pardoning himself?

Whatever. We will learn a bit about the Supreme Court here. We're so freaking damaged that it may not even matter.
Once again Jerk Smith doesn’t want to follow normal procedures.

Once again Jerk Smith doesn’t want to follow normal procedures.
Oh, I see what you did there!

His name is "Jack", but you called him "Jerk", which is similar to Jack, but not the same, and it's an insult!

Gosh, you guys and your high-end humor. So intimidating!

Wow!

Not just because Trump is a criminal, but giving him the power of the presidency, means he can effectively tear down the ability of the federal government to prosecute him when he leaves office.

Through pardons and patronage, the president can shield himself from the law.
What crime has Trump been convicted of?

Two U.S. officials said the intended target of the Oct. 14 airstrike was Ibrahim al-Banna, an Egyptian who was a senior operative in Yemen’s al-Qaeda affiliate.

Obama administration lawyers have said the military and CIA can target suspected terrorists outside of war zones only if they represent a direct threat to U.S. interests. But the criteria they use remain shrouded in mystery. There is no external review by the courts.

One administration official described the younger Awlaki as a bystander, in the wrong place at the wrong time. “The U.S. government did not know that Mr. Awlaki’s son was there” before the order to launch the missile was given, the official said.

"Two people claim" is not exactly convincing. I also doubt any of that applies to US citizen minors.

The moron wants a Suoreme Court ruling before he even gets to court.

Not how it works.
You're being stupid. It's already been through federal district court, and is currently in the DC court of appeals.

"Two people claim" is not exactly convincing. I also doubt any of that applies to US citizen minors.
I’m sorry you’re not convinced but you’ve produced exactly ZERO sources to back up your claim that he was targeted.

Put up or shut up.

Forum List

Back