Special Counsel Asks Supreme Court To Rule Quickly Whether Trump Can Be Prosecuted

I’m sorry you’re not convinced but you’ve produced exactly ZERO sources to back up your claim that he was targeted.

Put up or shut up.
"Two people claim" is not proof. You are trying to convince me to believe something without anything fo support it.

Anything government related falls under his purview. Literally every single thing.
Have you heard about this thing called federalism?

The state elections are not under his purview.

Again, all his lawsuits came from his campaign. Not the government.

Anything government related falls under his purview. Literally every single thing.
Wrong....
Matters that the Constitution didn't give the federal government, are the purview of the states.

Like holding elections.

Trump is not being prosecuted for any of his lawsuits. It's when he told his people to assault the Capitol, that he went outside of presidential bounds.
Oh look, another lying leftard asswipe.

Post the quote where Trump tells people to assault the capitol, you lying asshole.

I’m sorry you’re not convinced but you’ve produced exactly ZERO sources to back up your claim that he was targeted.

Put up or shut up.
Your evidence wouldnt hold up in court. You can indict a ham sandwhich, so Obama would need more than what youre offering if he wants to remain free.

Have you heard about this thing called federalism?

The state elections are not under his purview.

Again, all his lawsuits came from his campaign. Not the government.
Nope, not true. The president can comment on anything government related and he can contest elections.

Forum List

Back