Spend Billions to Build a Wall OR Spend Billions to Fix Infrastructure?

Spend Money on a Wall at the southern border or Spend the money to fix the nation's infrastructure?

• The wall! Make it 50 foot tall!

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Let's fix what Ike started. Highways and Bridges need some love.

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Why not both? My kid's kid's will be the ones paying for it.

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Infrastructure is a State Issue.
That's not the fed's job.

So you're against the interstate highway system?
The interstate has always been up to each state. It's why when you have new roads in Idaho but get potholes in Montana. Or you drive on smooth roads in Texas but Louisiana his nothing but old, rundown concrete highways with bumps every 20 ft the entire length of the state.

You don't know much about the Interstate highway system do you?

AllGov - Departments
I know the federal government doesn't build our highways, dickhead.

The federal government provides a great deal of the funding and are the ones that provide building standards. So no, you don't know dick about the highways.
Now you're trying to move the goalposts.
The Federal government doesn't build roads, motherfucker.
The Corp of Engineers couldn't build anything worth a shit to save their lives.
Most of the good engineers are in the private sector.
I've worked in the Federal government for nearly 20 years.
These engineers are an abortion.
None of them could keep a job in the private sector.
Mostly what the feds do is give money to states...and that's it. They build the roads.

So you're against the interstate highway system?
The interstate has always been up to each state. It's why when you have new roads in Idaho but get potholes in Montana. Or you drive on smooth roads in Texas but Louisiana his nothing but old, rundown concrete highways with bumps every 20 ft the entire length of the state.

AllGov - Departments

The federal government provides a great deal of the funding and are the ones that provide building standards. So no, you don't know dick about the highways.
Mostly what the feds do is give money to states...and that's it. They build the roads.

No... it is pretty fucking simple. You made a very broad statement in the very beginning and you got absolutely demolished for it.

*YOU said the states were the ones "responsible for" the highways. That's not true. How hard is that for you to understand?

It's kind of funny to hear you admit being a federal employee for 20 years while shitting on the federal government at the same time. It shows you do have at least a tiny bit of self-value.

Which should be the more important thing to do? Spend billions to build a wall that most citizens don't want and even most experts including John Kelly said we don't need, or spend the money to fix the countries cracking infrastructure of bridges and highways that claim the lives of hundreds of people every single day?

The reality is we don’t have billions to spend on either

AllGov - Departments

No... it is pretty fucking simple. You made a very broad statement in the very beginning and you got absolutely demolished for it.

*YOU said the states were the ones "responsible for" the highways. That's not true. How hard is that for you to understand?

It's kind of funny to hear you admit being a federal employee for 20 years while shitting on the federal government at the same time. It shows you do have at least a tiny bit of self-value.
Dude, you're under the assumption that money means responsibility.
Money is money. It has no brains and no skills.
The federal government does not build roads in the US.
Deal with it.

AllGov - Departments

Deal with it.

The states don't build roads without funding. You already admitted federal workers are dipshits... and admitted you are a 20 year veteran idiot. You don't have to try so hard to prove to everyone you are right about that.

Deal with it.

The states don't build roads without funding. You already admitted federal workers are dipshits... and admitted you are a 20 year veteran idiot. You don't have to try so hard to prove to everyone you are right about that.
But you said the Federal government builds infrastructure.
I proved you were wrong.
Our government is $21 trillion in debt.
When you really get down to brass tacks not one fucking cent they spend belongs to them.
It's our money they borrowed from Social Security, Japan, China....etc.
And we end up having to pay the interest.
But who cares, it's just our money. They don't give a fuck.

Last edited:

Deal with it.

I proved you were wrong.
When you really get down to brass tacks not one fucking cent they spend belongs to them.

No, you didn't. The federal government provides a great deal of the funding, and provides the standards to which the roads, bridges, and other structured should be built at. Our government is trillions of dollars in debt, yet Trump gave the richest of the rich tax breaks... and all it did was increase debt.

Now you are getting off-topic because you've been proven wrong. This would have been over pages ago if you would have just admitted you were wrong in the first place.

Deal with it.

I proved you were wrong.

No, you didn't. The federal government provides a great deal of the funding, and provides the standards to which the roads, bridges, and other structured should be built at. Our government is trillions of dollars in debt, yet Trump gave the richest of the rich tax breaks... and all it did was increase debt.

Now you are getting off-topic because you've been proven wrong. This would have been over pages ago if you would have just admitted you were wrong in the first place.
I told you that the states build roads and you refuse to admit it.
I already knew that the states get federal funding. I just didn't mention it in my original statement.
But it takes more than cash to build an interstate system. But you libs seem to think that any solution means throwing money at it.
That's why your cities are such shitholes......because you fuckers just like to talk about all the taxpayer cash you blew.
The federal government spending money only does one thing.....create debt.

AllGov - Departments

I can't think of anyone more qualified to 'shite on' the federal government than someone who has worked for them for 20 years.

Deal with it.

I proved you were wrong.

I told you that the states build roads and you refuse to admit it.
I already knew that the states get federal funding. I just didn't mention it in my original statement.
But it takes more than cash to build an interstate system. But you libs seem to think that any solution means throwing money at it.
That's why your cities are such shitholes......because you fuckers just like to talk about all the taxpayer cash you blew.
The federal government spending money only does one thing.....create debt.

The states can't build the roads without funding. What's the title to this thread?

Sounds like if you want the federal government to quit wasting money, you'd quit your job leaching off of tax payers and try to get a job in the private sector, but... you already said that you're not good enough to do that. Are you Emo?

Then to prove just how dumb you are, you go on to blame Liberals for the climbing debt despite the fact that Trump has grown the debt higher than it has ever been. You support him and his actions.

AllGov - Departments

I can't think of anyone more qualified to 'shite on' the federal government than someone who has worked for them for 20 years.

He's not just shitting on the federal government, but saying how incompetent federal government workers are, while saying he is a federal government worker. I already congratulated him on being honest about his self-worth.

Which should be the more important thing to do? Spend billions to build a wall that most citizens don't want and even most experts including John Kelly said we don't need, or spend the money to fix the countries cracking infrastructure of bridges and highways that claim the lives of hundreds of people every single day?

The Wall is more important.
No one cares what you think is important. Thats why the repub led Congress never funded the wall in the first two years.

So, you're citing the Congressional Republicans as an Authority on what is important now.

I knew that you were a racist hypocrite, but I did not realize that even your racism was hypocritical.

No, it's called pointing out the obvious. Trump had the majority in the House and the Senate his first two years and didn't get the building of the wall approved. Why? Because those Republicans knew we didn't need as much then as they do now. Only difference is, Trump can blame Democrats for not getting the wall built, instead of cannibalizing his own party. Shit... he already cut Mitch out at the knees so badly McConnell won't even do his job trying to work out a deal unless Trump says he will sign it.

And you are citing the Republicans in Congress, as though by the fact of being Republicans they must be right.

LIke I said, even your racism is hypocritical.

No one cares what you think is important. Thats why the repub led Congress never funded the wall in the first two years.

So, you're citing the Congressional Republicans as an Authority on what is important now.

I knew that you were a racist hypocrite, but I did not realize that even your racism was hypocritical.

No, it's called pointing out the obvious. Trump had the majority in the House and the Senate his first two years and didn't get the building of the wall approved. Why? Because those Republicans knew we didn't need as much then as they do now. Only difference is, Trump can blame Democrats for not getting the wall built, instead of cannibalizing his own party. Shit... he already cut Mitch out at the knees so badly McConnell won't even do his job trying to work out a deal unless Trump says he will sign it.

And you are citing the Republicans in Congress, as though by the fact of being Republicans they must be right.

You have horrible logical thinking skills and think calling me racist means something... Who am I racist against? Just another Red Herring on your part. Par for the course.

You have horrible logical thinking skills and think calling me racist means something... Who am I racist against? Just another Red Herring on your part. Par for the course.

Sorry, mistook you for the other one.

Your (plural) point is an assumption about Trump's internal thinking. And does not support the idea that the Wall does not need built, other than citing the Congressional Republicans as though they are an Authority to be respected.

It could just be that Trump was successfully distracted by foreign entanglements and democratic attacks in his first two years, and the mid terms woke him to the fact that he needed to focus.

I thought Obama took care of our infrastructure. Oh another Obama lie?

Forum List

Back