Spend Billions to Build a Wall OR Spend Billions to Fix Infrastructure?

Spend Money on a Wall at the southern border or Spend the money to fix the nation's infrastructure?

• The wall! Make it 50 foot tall!

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Let's fix what Ike started. Highways and Bridges need some love.

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Why not both? My kid's kid's will be the ones paying for it.

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Dude, you're under the assumption that money means responsibility.
Money is money. It has no brains and no skills.
The federal government does not build roads in the US.
Deal with it.

The states don't build roads without funding. You already admitted federal workers are dipshits... and admitted you are a 20 year veteran idiot. You don't have to try so hard to prove to everyone you are right about that.
But you said the Federal government builds infrastructure.
I proved you were wrong.
Our government is $21 trillion in debt.
When you really get down to brass tacks not one fucking cent they spend belongs to them.
It's our money they borrowed from Social Security, Japan, China....etc.

No, you didn't. The federal government provides a great deal of the funding, and provides the standards to which the roads, bridges, and other structured should be built at. Our government is trillions of dollars in debt, yet Trump gave the richest of the rich tax breaks... and all it did was increase debt.

Now you are getting off-topic because you've been proven wrong. This would have been over pages ago if you would have just admitted you were wrong in the first place.
I told you that the states build roads and you refuse to admit it.
I already knew that the states get federal funding. I just didn't mention it in my original statement.
But it takes more than cash to build an interstate system. But you libs seem to think that any solution means throwing money at it.
That's why your cities are such shitholes......because you fuckers just like to talk about all the taxpayer cash you blew.
The federal government spending money only does one thing.....create debt.

The states can't build the roads without funding. What's the title to this thread?

Sounds like if you want the federal government to quit wasting money, you'd quit your job leaching off of tax payers and try to get a job in the private sector, but... you already said that you're not good enough to do that. Are you Emo?

Then to prove just how dumb you are, you go on to blame Liberals for the climbing debt despite the fact that Trump has grown the debt higher than it has ever been. You support him and his actions.
Yeah fuck you.
You can't admit you're wrong.
FYI, I'm the only sheetmetal mechanic on my base.
If I don't do my job it doesn't get done, or they have to hire contractors to do it.
Anything the government does increases debt.
The federal government is not designed to create wealth. They gobble it up.
And as I pointed out, yes the feds provide funding, but they do not build our roads.
They simply hire someone else to do it.
The federal government is not actively involved in infrastructure and the interstate is a small part of infrastructure. For every mile of interstate there is 100 miles of roads that connect to the interstate, maybe more.
All of that is local.
The feds are just paper-pushers.

Besides, how can we afford to pay for repairs on our roads when Nancy Pelosi is sending billions overseas to pay for abortions. We have to have priorities.

Last edited:
Which should be the more important thing to do? Spend billions to build a wall that most citizens don't want and even most experts including John Kelly said we don't need, or spend the money to fix the countries cracking infrastructure of bridges and highways that claim the lives of hundreds of people every single day?
I thought Obama took care of our infrastructure. Oh another Obama lie?

You need to read up more. The current infrastructure plan runs out like most plans do, and a new one needs to be made. Hundreds of millions of people use the highways and bridges across the United States on a daily basis... which means that infrastructure must constantly need fixed and upgraded which requires new bills every so many years.

Why the fuck can't people just pay attention to the present needs of the country instead of always trying to blame others? What was the Obama lie here? Did Obama say he was going to miraculously pass an infrastructure plan that would make highways and bridges suddenly never need fixed again?

Which should be the more important thing to do? Spend billions to build a wall that most citizens don't want and even most experts including John Kelly said we don't need, or spend the money to fix the countries cracking infrastructure of bridges and highways that claim the lives of hundreds of people every single day?

You need to read up more. The current infrastructure plan runs out like most plans do, and a new one needs to be made. Hundreds of millions of people use the highways and bridges across the United States on a daily basis... which means that infrastructure must constantly need fixed and upgraded which requires new bills every so many years.

Why the fuck can't people just pay attention to the present needs of the country instead of always trying to blame others? What was the Obama lie here? Did Obama say he was going to miraculously pass an infrastructure plan that would make highways and bridges suddenly never need fixed again?
Those shovel ready jobs weren't so shovel ready as Obama laughed.

infrastructure is more important than right wing bigotry.

The states don't build roads without funding. You already admitted federal workers are dipshits... and admitted you are a 20 year veteran idiot. You don't have to try so hard to prove to everyone you are right about that.
I proved you were wrong.
When you really get down to brass tacks not one fucking cent they spend belongs to them.

No, you didn't. The federal government provides a great deal of the funding, and provides the standards to which the roads, bridges, and other structured should be built at. Our government is trillions of dollars in debt, yet Trump gave the richest of the rich tax breaks... and all it did was increase debt.

Now you are getting off-topic because you've been proven wrong. This would have been over pages ago if you would have just admitted you were wrong in the first place.
I already knew that the states get federal funding. I just didn't mention it in my original statement.
But it takes more than cash to build an interstate system. But you libs seem to think that any solution means throwing money at it.
That's why your cities are such shitholes......because you fuckers just like to talk about all the taxpayer cash you blew.

The states can't build the roads without funding. What's the title to this thread?

Sounds like if you want the federal government to quit wasting money, you'd quit your job leaching off of tax payers and try to get a job in the private sector, but... you already said that you're not good enough to do that. Are you Emo?

Then to prove just how dumb you are, you go on to blame Liberals for the climbing debt despite the fact that Trump has grown the debt higher than it has ever been. You support him and his actions.
Yeah fuck you.
If I don't do my job it doesn't get done, or they have to hire contractors to do it.
And as I pointed out, yes the feds provide funding, but they do not build our roads.
The federal government is not actively involved in infrastructure and the interstate is a small part of infrastructure. For every mile of interstate there is 100 miles of roads that connect to the interstate, maybe more.
All of that is local.

Besides, how can we afford to pay for repairs on our roads when Nancy Pelosi is sending billions overseas to pay for abortions. We have to have priorities.

Sucks when you make really stupid statements about yourself doesn't it? You probably shouldn't talk shit about federal workers and how useless, and inept they are, and then in the next sentence brag about sucking off the government tit for 20 years as one.

I would think as an adult you would know what the definition of responsibility is... and now to make things even worse, you try to blame abortions for the needs of a new infrastructure plan not being made? WTF is wrong with you? That is about the dumbest statement I've heard in a long time.

Anything the government does increases debt? That's funny... because under Bill Clinton there were years that the government actually ran a surplus.

You still don't get it? There is no infinite plan. They are constantly updated and will always need to be addressed.

I proved you were wrong.

Yeah fuck you.
All of that is local.

Sucks when you make really stupid statements about yourself doesn't it? You probably shouldn't talk shit about federal workers and how useless, and inept they are, and then in the next sentence brag about sucking off the government tit for 20 years as one.

I would think as an adult you would know what the definition of responsibility is... and now to make things even worse, you try to blame abortions for the needs of a new infrastructure plan not being made? WTF is wrong with you? That is about the dumbest statement I've heard in a long time.

Anything the government does increases debt? That's funny... because under Bill Clinton there were years that the government actually ran a surplus.
Again. Fuck you.
I don't need a lecture from a fucking dirtbag POS like you.
I served my country in one of the toughest units on the planet. 5th Special Forces Group.
And FYI, the only way that perverted SOB Clinton got a surplus is because he had a Republican Congress with a real leader called Newt Gingrich. Clinton was just smart enough not to screw up a good thing.

Yeah fuck you.
All of that is local.

Again. Fuck you.
I served my country in one of the toughest units on the planet. 5th Special Forces Group.
And FYI, the only way that perverted SOB Clinton got a surplus is because he had a Republican Congress with a real leader called Newt Gingrich. Clinton was just smart enough not to screw up a good thing.

It's not a lecture, it's just me repeating your words back to you. You are your own worst enemy. For a guy that was on one of the toughest units on the planet, you sure lack a lot of self control.

Now you are talking out of both sides of your mouth. So if a President YOU support has something good happen under their presidency they get all the credit, but if it happens under a President YOU don't like it was because of some other part of the government. Once again your critical thinking skills are off the fucking charts.

You still don't get it? There is no infinite plan. They are constantly updated and will always need to be addressed.
I get it, Obama didn't do anything after he promised he would.

Yeah fuck you.
All of that is local.

Again. Fuck you.

It's not a lecture, it's just me repeating your words back to you. You are your own worst enemy. For a guy that was on one of the toughest units on the planet, you sure lack a lot of self control.

Now you are talking out of both sides of your mouth. So if a President YOU support has something good happen under their presidency they get all the credit, but if it happens under a President YOU don't like it was because of some other part of the government. Once again your critical thinking skills are off the fucking charts.
Look, we're talking reality here. Not some stereotypical political nonsense that you learned in college.

I remember another Team member who used to post here regularly and he was much worse.
Team members have to have thick skins, but liberal nonsense would max out anyone's tolerance for Bull shit.
That's really all Democrats are any good at. Making up stupid shit, taking a stand, and waiting for the rational folks out there to call them on it.
And no matter how stupid it is, they defend it because they have a corrupt support structure in the media that will eat a mile of their shit and ask for seconds.

I get it, Obama didn't do anything after he promised he would.

An infrastructure bill was passed under Obama. Just like any infrastructure bill passed under ANY President, after so many years a new infrastructure plan needs to be passed. Or should we blame the President who did the infrastructure bill before Obama for failing, and thus Obama needing to create a new plan? Or the President before that President? Fuck it, I'm blaming Eisenhower for not coming up with a plan that lasted forever. Yep, it's Ike's fault.

he had to bailout the rich and get healthcare reform moving.

Yeah fuck you.
All of that is local.

Again. Fuck you.

Look, we're talking reality here. Not some stereotypical political nonsense that you learned in college.

I remember another Team member who used to post here regularly and he was much worse.
Team members have to have thick skins, but liberal nonsense would max out anyone's tolerance for Bull shit.
That's really all Democrats are any good at. Making up stupid shit, taking a stand, and waiting for the rational folks out there to call them on it.
And no matter how stupid it is, they defend it because they have a corrupt support structure in the media that will eat a mile of their shit and ask for seconds.

I've learned a lot more than in life than just what I've learned in college. I'm sorry you are too stupid to understand you shouldn't slam federal employees for being inept incompetent employees, and then brag about being a 20 year federal employee in the same breath. Maybe you'll learn from this. Please, feel free to point out what was made up in this thread. First off, what's the title of this thread? Does it say the federal government should fix the infrastructure, or that they should fund it instead of funding the wall? I'm only going to go over one point at a time so that it is easier for you to keep up with the conversation.

yes, they were; the right wing had nothing but repeal.

Yeah fuck you.
All of that is local.

Again. Fuck you.

I've learned a lot more than in life than just what I've learned in college. I'm sorry you are too stupid to understand you shouldn't slam federal employees for being inept incompetent employees, and then brag about being a 20 year federal employee in the same breath. Maybe you'll learn from this. Please, feel free to point out what was made up in this thread. First off, what's the title of this thread? Does it say the federal government should fix the infrastructure, or that they should fund it instead of funding the wall? I'm only going to go over one point at a time so that it is easier for you to keep up with the conversation.
Hold on. I stated that I've been working in the federal government for close to 20 years and this should be an indication of experience. Not bragging. The problem with you is you have a shitty attitude. If there was anyone who knows something about the strengths and weaknesses of civil servant force it would be someone who has actually been in it.
Even a 12 year old can figure that out.

I've worked in the private sector for years and in government in one capacity or another for close to 35 years. I know the difference.

Last edited:

Again. Fuck you.

Hold on. I stated that I've been working in the federal government for close to 20 years and this should be an indication of experience. Not bragging. The problem with you is you have a shitty attitude. If there was anyone who knows something about the strengths and weaknesses of civil servant force it would be someone who has actually been in it.

I've worked in the private sector for years and in government in one capacity or another for close to 35 years. I know the difference.

Yes I get it, you understand what it is to be an inept, incompetent federal employee, because you are one. I got that a long time ago, you don't need to keep repeating yourself.

Again. Fuck you.

Yes I get it, you understand what it is to be an inept, incompetent federal employee, because you are one. I got that a long time ago, you don't need to keep repeating yourself.
So you feel that because I said that civil service is full of dirtbags that all of them are dirtbags.
I didn't say that.
I said that most of the good engineers are making big money in the private sector.
A dirtbag wouldn't last long there.
But they populate our engineer section here at Ft Campbell.
They are under-qualified and too lazy to learn their jobs.
Every time we did a walk thru in a new building one of us WGs would point out the flaws in their plans and they didn't want to hear it.
My solution was that the planners in the engineering section spend a few weeks riding around in trucks with the guys that have to fix all of their fuck ups, but you can't get them to get out of their warm cushy offices and get dirty.

You're a swine. You can't help being one....
....time to stop throwing pearls of wisdom before a pig.

So you feel that because I said that civil service is full of dirtbags that all of them are dirtbags.
I didn't say that.
I said that most of the good engineers are making big money in the private sector.
A dirtbag wouldn't last long there.
But they populate our engineer section here at Ft Campbell.
They are under-qualified and too lazy to learn their jobs.
Every time we did a walk thru in a new building one of us WGs would point out the flaws in their plans and they didn't want to hear it.
My solution was that the planners in the engineering section spend a few weeks riding around in trucks with the guys that have to fix all of their fuck ups, but you can't get them to get out of their warm cushy offices and get dirty.

You're a swine. You can't help being one....
....time to stop throwing pearls of wisdom before a pig.

Nope, that's not what you said. Do you need me to go back and show you, your own words?

FYI I have worked for the government and in the private sector as well.

So you're against the interstate highway system?
The interstate has always been up to each state. It's why when you have new roads in Idaho but get potholes in Montana. Or you drive on smooth roads in Texas but Louisiana his nothing but old, rundown concrete highways with bumps every 20 ft the entire length of the state.

You don't know much about the Interstate highway system do you?

AllGov - Departments
I know the federal government doesn't build our highways, dickhead.

The federal government provides a great deal of the funding and are the ones that provide building standards. So no, you don't know dick about the highways.
Now you're trying to move the goalposts.
The Federal government doesn't build roads, motherfucker.
The Corp of Engineers couldn't build anything worth a shit to save their lives.
Most of the good engineers are in the private sector.
I've worked in the Federal government for nearly 20 years.
These engineers are an abortion.
None of them could keep a job in the private sector.
Mostly what the feds do is give money to states...and that's it. They build the roads.

Thought I would go ahead and bump this post back for you. Notice the words you use... words like "most," "mostly," and "none."

Saving the best for last....that infrastructural bill will be the last vestige of campaign promises Trump will use to get votes from stupid voters in 2020, until then nothing will come out of this white house that actually help people

Forum List

Back