Spicer Says Hitler Didn't "Use Chemical Weapons"

those were the days before sunni snowflake's ilk whined to the admin to get the rules changed. he's been posting holocaust denial nonsense since the day he joined... now the scum of the earth thrive here, passive aggressively appearing to be half sane to the uninitiated. the coffee shop is filled with low life creeps just like him. bless their hearts.
Valerie, there is no need to be ugly and rude over the issue.

If you want to believe in the holocaust myth....that is your prerogative.

Just don't expect everyone else to buy into your fantasy. ..... :cool:

looks to me like Spicer made this faux pas because he really didn't know about the Holocaust, seriously

it's just like Trump didn't really know Putin is an old Assad backer and is keeping his murderous regime in place

these people are really that ignorant

How sad.

Hitler used chemicals and he used them as a weapon to kill millions of people. It sure didn't take long for you sick fucks to sink to the lowest depths imaginable just to defend this administration.

Congrats. :clap:

Semantics, the last bastion of a loser.

Hitler didn't use chemical weapons against opposing military forces or population centers. Yes he used chemicals to kill people, but it was done in controlled environments and not as a let's just take out all life in a city like Assad. Reality and facts, the worse enemy of regressive hacks. Enjoy hack.
The semantics are yours, Loser.

Hitler used chemicals as a weapon.

Spicer will be gone before tax day.

But he didn't use open air chemical weapons, you might want to look up the difference. I know you're more interested in regressive propaganda instead of facts. But facts are facts. Hell by your standards the US uses chemical weapons on our citizens, for capital punishment.
In terms of Spicer's idiotic comment, no one gives a shit that Assad used them in open air whereas Hitler used them in confined areas.

They both used chemicals as a weapon to kill people.

As dumb and devoted as you are, even Spicer gets it; as he apologized for making such an absurd comparison. You can take his cock out of your mouth anytime now. You're embarrassing yourself.

1233796371590.gif

Poor thing, more semantics and running back to your faggot roots, can you get more pathetic there snowflake?
Again, the semantics are yours. And you say semantics are the last bastion of a loser. Well, yes, you are a loser. That's evident for all to see here. Spicer idiotically claimed Hitler did not use chemical weapons. He also moronically referred to concentration camps as "Holocaust centers." That's beyond stupid on its face, for which he profusely apologized. You're the one defending his nonsense, even though he himself does not, by resorting to semantics; well, he meant outdoor use versus indoor. :eusa_doh:

Sean Spicer should be fired for saying Syria's president is worse than Hitler ... so says the Anne Frank Center.

The Center's executive director said Spicer's statement is "the most evil slur upon a group of people we have ever heard from a White House press secretary." He also called for Spicer's immediate termination.

Anne Frank Center Calls for Sean Spicer's Job After Hitler Comment (UPDATE)

Well, this doesn't sound good for Baghdad Bob Spicer.
I think that united Airlines is worse than Hitler!

those were the days before sunni snowflake's ilk whined to the admin to get the rules changed. he's been posting holocaust denial nonsense since the day he joined... now the scum of the earth thrive here, passive aggressively appearing to be half sane to the uninitiated. the coffee shop is filled with low life creeps just like him. bless their hearts.
Valerie, there is no need to be ugly and rude over the issue.

If you want to believe in the holocaust myth....that is your prerogative.

Just don't expect everyone else to buy into your fantasy. ..... :cool:
I think that Sunni Man need to team up with Chelsea Clinton, two peas in a Pod.

I am always amused at the large number of old Jews who love to display the tattooed inmate numbers on their forearms. While at the same time claiming they were inmates at death camps were everyone !was gassed.

Which brings up the question: Why would the German's go thru the labor intensive process of tattooing people, and then kill them? .... :dunno:
Idiot
So do you have something to refute or just do your usual song and dance and call names and WHINE all day?

Are you for fucking real?

This place gets scarier and scarier all the time. Now we've got fucking HOLOCAUST DENIERS??

once upon a time on this forum, you'd be able to give such a post a negative reputation response.

scum of the earth use to get slammed by their peers, thus marginalized as they should be.

those were the days before sunni snowflake's ilk whined to the admin to get the rules changed.

he's been posting holocaust denial nonsense since the day he joined...

now the scum of the earth thrive here, passive aggressively appearing to be half sane to the uninitiated.

the coffee shop is filled with low life creeps just like him. bless their hearts.
Oh look a leftist tard wanting to suppress speech! I am shocked!

looks to me like Spicer made this faux pas because he really didn't know about the Holocaust, seriously

it's just like Trump didn't really know Putin is an old Assad backer and is keeping his murderous regime in place

Disagreed. Spicer obviously knew about the Holocaust. Saying "The Nazis didn't use chemical weapons" was about the battlefield, not the showers at Auschwitz. Zyklon-B wasn't a chemical weapon; it was a pesticide used to murder human beings.

This isn't even the equivalent of President Obama's "57 states" since Spicer knew what he was talking about. The fact the LW latched onto it is politics as usual. I respect Spicer for quickly clarifying himself and reaffirming that he knew about the Holocaust.

DUMB ASS::: Eighty percent of the Jews in Germany (about 400,000 people) held German citizenship. The remainder were mostly Jews of Polish citizenship, many of whom were born in Germany and who had permanent resident status in Germany.
It makes no difference whether victims are brought to a room filled with deadly gas, or if the gas is sent to them in a bombing raid.

Disagreed. Spicer obviously knew about the Holocaust. Saying "The Nazis didn't use chemical weapons" was about the battlefield, not the showers at Auschwitz. Zyklon-B wasn't a chemical weapon; it was a pesticide used to murder human beings.

This isn't even the equivalent of President Obama's "57 states" since Spicer knew what he was talking about. The fact the LW latched onto it is politics as usual. I respect Spicer for quickly clarifying himself and reaffirming that he knew about the Holocaust.
Spicer knew what he was talking about? Then what the fuck is a "Holocaust center?"

:lmao:

OP- Masters in History says: Spicer is correct- Hitler didn't use chemical WEAPONS. However, a useless, stupid comment considering you know what....Hitler undoubtedly knew there was no win in it, having been on the Western Front.
Go TRUMP- Mr. NYC businessman, get back to your roots and into the middle- change Pooootin, let's try reality- give him Crimea and a corridor (highway to get there) and get Russian Army out of E. Ukraine (give them autonomous region in Ukrine , and reveal GOP BS propaganda for what it is- so much total crap fake news, .send Assad et al to the Russian Riviera in VERY quiet exile ( OK safe areas and Assad kept where he is today arrgh with Russian naval base intact) and get China to dump Kim and Kim to dump his attitude and his nukes.

Uh, yes -- he did you Trump ball gurgling clown.

No he didn't you twit. He used zyklon B which is a pesticide to kill the Jews. He specifically refrained from using chemical weapons, both in the field of war, and on his own people. And, for the record, hitler didn't set that horror up, it was heydrich and borman who did that. hitler is ultimately responsible for the millions who died because he placed those monsters in positions of power, but spicers comment is factually correct.

No wonder you voted for "the gropenfuherer" , you are a bit illiterate.
Did the Nazi's use gas during the war?
Simple yes or no.

They were never used in combat, only in the programmed killings of the holocaust. Hitler was a gas casualty during World War I, so it has always been assumed that his reluctance to use said weapons on enemy formations stemmed from his experience with them.

How is a pesticide "chemical" that is used to kill people not a "chemical weapon."

Please break down for me how you remove either "chemical" or "weapon" from that equation. Can't wait for these mental gymnastics.

No wonder you voted for "the gropenfuherer" , you are a bit illiterate.
Did the Nazi's use gas during the war?
Simple yes or no.

They were never used in combat, only in the programmed killings of the holocaust. Hitler was a gas casualty during World War I, so it has always been assumed that his reluctance to use said weapons on enemy formations stemmed from his experience with them.

No, they didn't. The monsters who ran the final solution (the polizei SS) used a pesticide to murder the Jews, and other "undesireables" in the various death camps, but the use of chemical weapons was never approved by hitler. Probably the only good thing that be claimed about the prick.

How is a pesticide "chemical" that is used to kill people not a "chemical weapon."

Please break down for me how you remove either "chemical" or "weapon" from that equation. Can't wait for these mental gymnastics.
Is Lethal Injection or electrocution a weapon?

Forum List

Back