Spicer Says Hitler Didn't "Use Chemical Weapons"

No, Assad didn't round them up first, he just gassed them in the streets.
Stop the propaganda. Assad wasn't behind the gas attack.
mo

So you are now claiming responsibility? That is the only way you could possibly know the truth is if you are the culprit!
Simple common sense should be enough to tell you that if the gas attack plays into Israel's hand and weakens Assad's hand, Assad probably isn't responsible. Or do you, despite everything, believe whatever CNN or the NYT tells you?

When I lived in China, I would argue with the Chinese over US foreign policy. Sometimes I would be forced to admit our policies were less than benign, but, I would claim, this doesn't mean the average American is a heartless, bloodthirsty monster. Americans are lied to by our media just as Chinese are lied to by your media. But, they would say, we aren't invading other countries and bombing foreign civilians. Chinese people must be morally superior to Americans because Americans are ok with murderous US hegemony.

What perplexed us both was why? The Chinese were convinced when the US would bomb a country like Serbia or Libya that there was some hidden benefit to America. They couldn't buy it that we were doing it for the benefit of the people we were bombing. At the time, I didn't understand that Americans don't run US foreign policy, so I was forced to maintain that Americans believed we were bombing Somalia for the benefit of Somalians. Americans must be very stupid, they would say.

Stop being stupid.

If Assad did not do it, who did?

The rebels simply do not have the capability to commit this type of attack, because they cannot produce the Sarin nor deliver it in the way it was used,

So, let's hear your theory!

Uh, yes -- he did you Trump ball gurgling clown.

They were never used in combat, only in the programmed killings of the holocaust. Hitler was a gas casualty during World War I, so it has always been assumed that his reluctance to use said weapons on enemy formations stemmed from his experience with them.
lol you people split hairs over the dumbest of stuff.

Sean Spicer should be fired for saying Syria's president is worse than Hitler ... so says the Anne Frank Center.

The Center's executive director said Spicer's statement is "the most evil slur upon a group of people we have ever heard from a White House press secretary." He also called for Spicer's immediate termination.

Anne Frank Center Calls for Sean Spicer's Job After Hitler Comment (UPDATE)

Well, this doesn't sound good for Baghdad Bob Spicer.

No, Assad didn't round them up first, he just gassed them in the streets.
Stop the propaganda. Assad wasn't behind the gas attack.
mo

So you are now claiming responsibility? That is the only way you could possibly know the truth is if you are the culprit!
Simple common sense should be enough to tell you that if the gas attack plays into Israel's hand and weakens Assad's hand, Assad probably isn't responsible. Or do you, despite everything, believe whatever CNN or the NYT tells you?

When I lived in China, I would argue with the Chinese over US foreign policy. Sometimes I would be forced to admit our policies were less than benign, but, I would claim, this doesn't mean the average American is a heartless, bloodthirsty monster. Americans are lied to by our media just as Chinese are lied to by your media. But, they would say, we aren't invading other countries and bombing foreign civilians. Chinese people must be morally superior to Americans because Americans are ok with murderous US hegemony.

What perplexed us both was why? The Chinese were convinced when the US would bomb a country like Serbia or Libya that there was some hidden benefit to America. They couldn't buy it that we were doing it for the benefit of the people we were bombing. At the time, I didn't understand that Americans don't run US foreign policy, so I was forced to maintain that Americans believed we were bombing Somalia for the benefit of Somalians. Americans must be very stupid, they would say.

Stop being stupid.

If Assad did not do it, who did?

The rebels simply do not have the capability to commit this type of attack, because they cannot produce the Sarin nor deliver it in the way it was used,

So, let's hear your theory!
I question whether, even, it was Sarin gas.

Michael Savage: complete “false flag in Syria.” No sarin gas, most likely phosgene gas

Spicer apologized profusely.

What else do you want from the man?

His soul?

My God! :mad-61:

Sean Spicer should be fired for saying Syria's president is worse than Hitler ... so says the Anne Frank Center.

The Center's executive director said Spicer's statement is "the most evil slur upon a group of people we have ever heard from a White House press secretary." He also called for Spicer's immediate termination.

Anne Frank Center Calls for Sean Spicer's Job After Hitler Comment (UPDATE)

Well, this doesn't sound good for Baghdad Bob Spicer.
Yet another example of that famous Jewish love of freedom of speech and tolerance of differing opinions.

His soul?

The Zionists want his job because he, apparently, doesn't slavishly parrot whatever the neo-cons want him to. So out come the weaponized victims with their selective outrage. They have no shame.

His soul?

Well, this would be nice - on live TV...

384ba4b9091f31ac5248f23e37173922.jpg

I'm fine with his apology. It was sincere.
I'm disappointed. There was no need to apologize.

C'mon Donald, buck up. The Jews fought you viciously every step of the way. It was we, the Americans, who put you in office. Do not now betray us and become just another little puppet president dancing to the Zionist fiddle.

I'm fine with his apology. It was sincere.
I'm disappointed. There was no need to apologize.

C'mon Donald, buck up. The Jews fought you viciously every step of the way. It was we, the Americans, who put you in office. Do not now betray us and become just another little puppet president dancing to the Zionist fiddle.

That's especially hilarious considering that Trump put his Jew son-in-law in charge of EVERYTHING.

Uh, yes -- he did you Trump ball gurgling clown.

obama, kerry and susan rice said they forced assad to get rid of his chemical weapons....

Which killed more people ...Spicer's gaffe, or obama, kerry and rice's lie?

I am always amused at the large number of old Jews who love to display the tattooed inmate numbers on their forearms. While at the same time claiming they were inmates at death camps were everyone !was gassed.

Which brings up the question: Why would the German's go thru the labor intensive process of tattooing people, and then kill them? .... :dunno:
Idiot

Ask any German what Zyklon B is. Or any Jew.
It's not a chemical weapon.

Anything used to kill people is a weapon. Don't you remember the game Clue? There were conventional weapons like a gun and a knife, and then there was also a candlestick, and a pipe, and a rope.

It's not like when the candlestick or pipe or rope was used, you just guessed there was no weapon.

Ant spray can kill people and is a chemical.

To call it a "chemical weapon" is simply stupid.

This whole bullshit is just the usual shitflinging from the butthurt feral baboons.

It's stupid, insanely stupid - but that's the Soros left.

And if it's used to kill a person, it's considered a murder weapon.

Listen, I know what Spicer meant, but he said it really, really, really, REALLY badly. And the comparison didn't really apply.
No one should be comparing anyone to Hitler. He was in a league of his own and it discredits and disrespects the whole horrible experience and the millions who died at his hands by comparing every bad acting Tom, Dick or Harry to him. Saying Assad is worse than Hitler is RIDICULOUS.
And yes, Hitler used chemical weapons.
Weapons are items used to kill people.
Chemicals are...well, chemicals.
So chemicals used to kill people the way gas was used on the Jews and others by Hitler can fairly be termed "chemical weapons."
Spicer has now apologized for his blunder. Have you stopped arguing about it yet?

This News is breaking on 'US Intelligence Radio" apparently that bastard Bashar Assad is having his troops go into Rebel Hospitals and they are "throwing babies out of Incubators" so they could steal the Incubators and turn them into 'Sarin Barrel Bombs"....Oh The Humanity !!

d55b764b8af57d3a2ce754645bd7fec56209502927261cb17bf3a7cbffa52f52_1.jpg

Forum List

Back