Spicer Says Hitler Didn't "Use Chemical Weapons"

This isn't an example of Spicer being racist or an anti-semite or a Nazi sympathizer or anything or the sort. That's silly and politically motivated. It's simply another example of his gross incompetence.
Yeah, he's not very good at the job, that's for sure. He almost has the facts correct, but he's just not quite there. When you make comparisons like that you have to be absolutely precise because the morons who are going to attack you are likewise not well educated in history.
Yeah. A person in that position has to be far more self-aware.

Absolutely. In the position he is in, with the entire media against him, just looking for the slightest thing that they can twist into meaning something other than what was intended you have to be super, super careful what you say. Spicer is a nice guy, i just don't think he's very smart. You need to have a genius in that role at this time because you need someone who is well versed in history, and can think blazingly fast. Spicer is none of those things.

This incident has created one of the classic internet RWerisms,

in this case where they are defending Spicer for something he's no longer even defending himself over.

Does it count as Godwin's Law when you compare someone to Hitler,

but Hitler is the good guy?

You progressives love to trot godwin out in a vain effort to divert attention away from the fact that YOU are the modern day nazi's. hitler was a monster. No one questions that. But those of us who actually study history, look at the actions that you assholes are doing on the college campuses, and at trump rallies, and in Berkely etc. and it is clear that YOU are the modern day sturm abteilung. Everything that you assholes are doing today, was done long ago by those NAZI's, and you are merely doing the same thing. Thus you trot out godwin in the hope that we who DO know history will run away.

Guess what junior. It ain't going to work anymore.

This isn't an example of Spicer being racist or an anti-semite or a Nazi sympathizer or anything or the sort. That's silly and politically motivated.

It's simply another example of his gross incompetence.

Yeah, he's not very good at the job, that's for sure. He almost has the facts correct, but he's just not quite there. When you make comparisons like that you have to be absolutely precise because the morons who are going to attack you are likewise not well educated in history.

I happen to think it's the morons bending their over backward to defend him.

"Knowing what he's getting at" shouldn't be the job of his audience. He sounded like a Holocaust denier who thought Hitler wasn't "as bad" as some other guy. Then the "Holocaust center" remark! :blowup:

His job is SPEAKING.

However, he did apologize. Better than doubling down on the stupidity and screeching something about "fake news."

the holocaust denial coming from the WH since January is disgusting.
Are you claiming that Spicer is a Holocaust denier?
Spicer is nothing.
Spicer is a mouthpiece of the white house who has engaged in holocaust denial, yes.
Got a link? While I readily agree Holocaust denial is idiotic, I don't recall the WH engaging in it.

the holocaust denial coming from the WH since January is disgusting.

Absolutely. In the position he is in, with the entire media against him, just looking for the slightest thing that they can twist into meaning something other than what was intended you have to be super, super careful what you say. Spicer is a nice guy, i just don't think he's very smart. You need to have a genius in that role at this time because you need someone who is well versed in history, and can think blazingly fast. Spicer is none of those things.

This isn't the first time Spicer jumped the shark. He said Trump had the biggest inaugural crowd, both in Washington and on TV in history. When you take positions on the wrong side of history, you need to get a job that doesn't involve informing the American people of the truth.

I think the bigger point has been lost here, and that is, what was Spicer's POINT???

His attempted point was that Assad should be viewed as worse than Hitler.

That is the real absurdity of what he said.

Remember part of how Americans got duped into the Iraq war disaster?

Comparisons of Saddam to Hitler.

That's the history you all ought to be paying attention to.

Semantics, the last bastion of a loser.

Hitler didn't use chemical weapons against opposing military forces or population centers. Yes he used chemicals to kill people, but it was done in controlled environments and not as a let's just take out all life in a city like Assad. Reality and facts, the worse enemy of regressive hacks. Enjoy hack.
The semantics are yours, Loser.

Hitler used chemicals as a weapon.

Spicer will be gone before tax day.

But he didn't use open air chemical weapons, you might want to look up the difference. I know you're more interested in regressive propaganda instead of facts. But facts are facts. Hell by your standards the US uses chemical weapons on our citizens, for capital punishment.
In terms of Spicer's idiotic comment, no one gives a shit that Assad used them in open air whereas Hitler used them in confined areas.

They both used chemicals as a weapon to kill people.

As dumb and devoted as you are, even Spicer gets it; as he apologized for making such an absurd comparison. You can take his cock out of your mouth anytime now. You're embarrassing yourself.

1233796371590.gif

Poor thing, more semantics and running back to your faggot roots, can you get more pathetic there snowflake?
Again, the semantics are yours. And you say semantics are the last bastion of a loser. Well, yes, you are a loser. That's evident for all to see here. Spicer idiotically claimed Hitler did not use chemical weapons. He also moronically referred to concentration camps as "Holocaust centers." That's beyond stupid on its face, for which he profusely apologized. You're the one defending his nonsense, even though he himself does not, by resorting to semantics; well, he meant outdoor use versus indoor. :eusa_doh:

Poooor pathetic little snowflake, it's all about context. I know you regressives don't give a shit about context but the people and circumstances being compared are necessary to actually understand what he was trying to say. Did he do it somewhat in-artfully, yes, but the meaning was clear. It's only pathetic snowflake hacks who are trying to score some kind childish points that are trying to make something of it. How about you get on national television daily and have every word dissected and see how well you might do. Hell you're not even very good at this.

I think the bigger point has been lost here, and that is, what was Spicer's POINT???

His attempted point was that Assad should be viewed as worse than Hitler.

That is the real absurdity of what he said.

The difference between Assad and Hitler is that Assad used chemical weapons on his own people outdoors, while Hitler did so indoors, and to a lot more of them. Maybe Spicers point was that Hitler didn't gas babies. Except once again, he was wrong.

How about you get on national television daily and have every word dissected and see how well you might do. Hell you're not even very good at this.

Would I be allowed to tell the truth, or would I have to repeat the Trump administration talking points?

[

The Holocaust happened during war time.

I know he didn't use chemical weapons during battles, but that's not what Spicer said.

The Holocaust was genocide (democide really) not war. Stalin did the same with a much higher body count during peace time.

This whole idiocy is nothing more than the feral baboons of the left once again losing their shit because they didn't get their way in November.

The Russia conspiracy theory has utterly failed, so time to fling more shit. The claim Trump would ignore the chemical attacks by Assad failed, so time to fling more shit. Stopping Gorsuch form confirmation failed, so time to fling more shit.

That's all ANY of the stupidity that comes daily from the left is, shit flinging by feral baboons.

olivebaboon2.jpg

5 months out - that excuse is starting to show holes.

When are you going to stop defending the indefensable? :dunno:

I actually feel bad for Spicer. It was a HUGE gaffe, and the press even gave him a large opening to fix it and clarify but he missed it by miles. I do not think he's a holocaust denier (if this is the only evidence) - but it certainly gives ammunition to those who are critical of the Trump campaign's closeness to white supremicists.

How about you get on national television daily and have every word dissected and see how well you might do. Hell you're not even very good at this.

Would I be allowed to tell the truth, or would I have to repeat the Trump administration talking points?

You can say anything you want, just answer questions one after another on various subjects with no knowledge of what might be asked next.

I actually feel bad for Spicer. It was a HUGE gaffe, and the press even gave him a large opening to fix it and clarify but he missed it by miles. I do not think he's a holocaust denier (if this is the only evidence) - but it certainly gives ammunition to those who are critical of the Trump campaign's closeness to white supremicists.
I pity him too. Who on earth would want to be the mouthpiece for this admin? He has a very hard job, trying to defend trump and spin every failure as a win.

Forum List

Back