Spicer Says Hitler Didn't "Use Chemical Weapons"

Ask any German what Zyklon B is. Or any Jew.
It's not a chemical weapon.

Anything used to kill people is a weapon. Don't you remember the game Clue? There were conventional weapons like a gun and a knife, and then there was also a candlestick, and a pipe, and a rope.

It's not like when the candlestick or pipe or rope was used, you just guessed there was no weapon.

Ant spray can kill people and is a chemical.

To call it a "chemical weapon" is simply stupid.

This whole bullshit is just the usual shitflinging from the butthurt feral baboons.

It's stupid, insanely stupid - but that's the Soros left.

And if it's used to kill a person, it's considered a murder weapon.

Listen, I know what Spicer meant, but he said it really, really, really, REALLY badly. And the comparison didn't really apply.
No one should be comparing anyone to Hitler. He was in a league of his own and it discredits and disrespects the whole horrible experience and the millions who died at his hands by comparing every bad acting Tom, Dick or Harry to him. Saying Assad is worse than Hitler is RIDICULOUS.
And yes, Hitler used chemical weapons.
Weapons are items used to kill people.
Chemicals are...well, chemicals.
So chemicals used to kill people the way gas was used on the Jews and others by Hitler can fairly be termed "chemical weapons."
Spicer has now apologized for his blunder. Have you stopped arguing about it yet?
They are of the same ilk. Hitler DID NOT use chemical weapons. They were not used on the battlefield. Hitler was exposed to poison gas, hence his apprehension about using it on combat troops.

Hitler was a decorated war hero from WWI. I have more respect for him for winning his Iron Cross than I have for some of these pussified snowflakes that need safe spaces.

I believe Bannon is clearly a white supremacist - but even if he isn't - he has certainly gone out of his way to empower them. Trump has also been a facilitator of white supremacy - an enabler.

More proof...

58ecf5991500002000c790b7.jpg

Even Before Trump, The Republican Party Was Reluctant To Push Out Nazi-Linked Officials

Uh, yes -- he did you Trump ball gurgling clown.

You would misspeak as well if you had to deal with insane leftist reporters all day. For the most part - he completely owns them, which the media fails to report.

Of course he can't keep his words clean when surrounded by master propagandists 24/7.

those still arguing petty semantics of hitler's poison application JUST DON'T GET IT. (as usual)

words matter. words that our leaders use really really really matter a lot.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer has apologized more than once for falsely saying that Adolf Hitler, who killed millions of Jews in gas chambers, didn’t “sink to using chemical weapons.”

What the Anne Frank Center thinks of Sean Spicer’s apology: Too little, too late

He apologized Tuesday evening, telling CNN’s Wolf Blitzer that making a distinction between Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s alleged use of the nerve agent sarin on his citizens and what Hitler did was a “mistake.”

Spicer apologized again Wednesday morning at the Newseum: “I let the president down. … This was mine to own, mine to apologize for. Mine to ask forgiveness for.” He called his comments “inexcusable and reprehensible.”

Wow, I guess the US is just as guilty as the Nazis, we used poison gas chambers to execute people also.
See how easy it is to draw false equivalences when you throw context out the freaking window.

Hitler was a decorated war hero from WWI. I have more respect for him for winning his Iron Cross than I have for some of these pussified snowflakes that need safe spaces.
That is fucking sick!! Here is more stupidity that ill bet you can relate to..

http://addictinginfo.org/2017/04/12...is-time-it-wasnt-sean-spicer/snt-sean-spicer/
Hitler had more bravery than most current Democrats and Snowflake liberals and their safe spaces.

Wow, I guess the US is just as guilty as the Nazis, we used poison gas chambers to execute people also.
See how easy it is to draw false equivalences when you throw context out the freaking window.

You just threw the context of being found guilty by a juror of one's peers, having the advice of council, and receiving due process.

So after a few threads about this it appears that the Trumptard consensus is that, well, yes, maybe technically Hitler did use chemical weapons...

...but definitely NOT in a bad way...

That is fucking sick!! Here is more stupidity that ill bet you can relate to..

http://addictinginfo.org/2017/04/12...is-time-it-wasnt-sean-spicer/snt-sean-spicer/
Hitler had more bravery than most current Democrats and Snowflake liberals and their safe spaces.

So partisan, he is praising Hitler when comparing them to Democrats.

:clap:

Forum List

Back