Spicer Says Hitler Didn't "Use Chemical Weapons"

[

You progressives love to trot godwin out in a vain effort to divert attention away from the fact that YOU are the modern day nazi's. .

And to think I wasn't even actually trying to bait you into playing the Godwin card yourself.

Oh, trust me cupcake, I've been accusing you progressives of being the new era nazi's for a long time. I suggest you read some history so you can see what you clowns are doing. I think you really are that ignorant. Seems to be a common trait amongst progs.

I actually feel bad for Spicer. It was a HUGE gaffe, and the press even gave him a large opening to fix it and clarify but he missed it by miles. I do not think he's a holocaust denier (if this is the only evidence) - but it certainly gives ammunition to those who are critical of the Trump campaign's closeness to white supremicists.

The admin isn't close to white supremacists. White supremacists are trying to cozy up to trump because of his stance on the border, but the WH admin wants nothing to do with them.

I actually feel bad for Spicer. It was a HUGE gaffe, and the press even gave him a large opening to fix it and clarify but he missed it by miles. I do not think he's a holocaust denier (if this is the only evidence) - but it certainly gives ammunition to those who are critical of the Trump campaign's closeness to white supremicists.

The admin isn't close to white supremacists. White supremacists are trying to cozy up to trump because of his stance on the border, but the WH admin wants nothing to do with them.
That's why he brought bannon and sessions with him??
:bsflag:

That's why he brought bannon and sessions with him??
:bsflag:

Feel free to show where bannon is a white supremacist. You progressives love to hurl accusations but you can never come up actual proof of your claims. Sessions's history as a prosecutor absolutely shows he's not a white supremacist, and bannon is a self avowed nationalist. However I can find no evidence for the claims that he's a white supremacist, and i have looked pretty hard for it.

[

You progressives love to trot godwin out in a vain effort to divert attention away from the fact that YOU are the modern day nazi's. .

And to think I wasn't even actually trying to bait you into playing the Godwin card yourself.

Oh, trust me cupcake, I've been accusing you progressives of being the new era nazi's for a long time. I suggest you read some history so you can see what you clowns are doing. I think you really are that ignorant. Seems to be a common trait amongst progs.

What are you accusing me, specifically, of doing?

I am skeptical. Trump kind of ran on empowering a white male segment of the population that felt left out and forgotten by the political elites. He focused and tapped that anger successfully and it included positions that appealed to white supremacists. He didn't even try to distance himself from them until recently. Bannon in particular trafficked in those views - whether or not he personally believed in it - he granted them a legitimacy. They aren't cozying up to Trump - they feel he represents them.

I am skeptical. Trump kind of ran on empowering a white male segment of the population that felt left out and forgotten by the political elites. He focused and tapped that anger successfully and it included positions that appealed to white supremacists. He didn't even try to distance himself from them until recently. Bannon in particular trafficked in those views - whether or not he personally believed in it - he granted them a legitimacy. They aren't cozying up to Trump - they feel he represents them.

I believe Bannon is clearly a white supremacist - but even if he isn't - he has certainly gone out of his way to empowered them. Trump has also been a facilitator of white supremacy - an enabler.

How To Get Away With White Supremacy In Trump's White House

I believe Bannon is clearly a white supremacist - but even if he isn't - he has certainly gone out of his way to empowered them. Trump has also been a facilitator of white supremacy - an enabler.

How To Get Away With White Supremacy In Trump's White House

That's an excellent way of putting it.

Uh, yes -- he did you Trump ball gurgling clown.

They were never used in combat, only in the programmed killings of the holocaust. Hitler was a gas casualty during World War I, so it has always been assumed that his reluctance to use said weapons on enemy formations stemmed from his experience with them.
Spicer apologizes. Liberals win the thread.
Spicer apologizes after receiving sharp criticism for saying Hitler didn’t use chemical weapons

His statement was a cluttering fuckup of a mess, but no one has ever considered the use of Zyklon B in the death camps as using chemical weapons in combat in WWII.

They were never used in combat, only in the programmed killings of the holocaust. Hitler was a gas casualty during World War I, so it has always been assumed that his reluctance to use said weapons on enemy formations stemmed from his experience with them.
lol you people split hairs over the dumbest of stuff.

it's called being factual.

I don't think that is true at all. He ran on a couple of very basic things. One, unchecked illegal immigration is bad for this country, and two the blue collar middle class worker was being kicked to the curb in favor of a globalist mindset. The white supremacist assholes glommed on to the anti illegal immigrant stance as their reason for liking him, but he never accepted their support. bannon was the head of breitbart, and like, us, they allowed white supremacists to vent their spleen. Are you going to now accuse us of being white supremacists because we allow dipshits like this to post here.

No wonder you voted for "the gropenfuherer" , you are a bit illiterate.
Did the Nazi's use gas during the war?
Simple yes or no.

It's not that simple. They only used it in the death camps, not at the front.

A republican makes a misquote and it all out war on his character. Democrats lie and they get promoted to another position or get to take a retirement and get full income with benefits.

"White supremacists" as you know them are entirely irrelevant.

Black and brown supremacists are growing in power because the Democrats support BLM and La Raza 100%.

those still arguing petty semantics of hitler's poison application JUST DON'T GET IT. (as usual)

words matter. words that our leaders use really really really matter a lot.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer has apologized more than once for falsely saying that Adolf Hitler, who killed millions of Jews in gas chambers, didn’t “sink to using chemical weapons.”

What the Anne Frank Center thinks of Sean Spicer’s apology: Too little, too late

He apologized Tuesday evening, telling CNN’s Wolf Blitzer that making a distinction between Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s alleged use of the nerve agent sarin on his citizens and what Hitler did was a “mistake.”

Spicer apologized again Wednesday morning at the Newseum: “I let the president down. … This was mine to own, mine to apologize for. Mine to ask forgiveness for.” He called his comments “inexcusable and reprehensible.”

those still arguing petty semantics of hitler's poison application JUST DON'T GET IT. (as usual)

words matter. words that our leaders use really really really matter a lot.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer has apologized more than once for falsely saying that Adolf Hitler, who killed millions of Jews in gas chambers, didn’t “sink to using chemical weapons.”

What the Anne Frank Center thinks of Sean Spicer’s apology: Too little, too late

He apologized Tuesday evening, telling CNN’s Wolf Blitzer that making a distinction between Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s alleged use of the nerve agent sarin on his citizens and what Hitler did was a “mistake.”

Spicer apologized again Wednesday morning at the Newseum: “I let the president down. … This was mine to own, mine to apologize for. Mine to ask forgiveness for.” He called his comments “inexcusable and reprehensible.”
The same fuckers who cry about the Holocaust from almost 2 generations ago want to fight to keep the Holodomor out of the textbooks for the same length of time. Zionist Jews are every bit as terrible and insane as Hitler was, but they have the power over the media and all mainstream political parties in the west to get away with it.

BTW, Spicer ultimately denigrated Hitler's character in press meeting almost entirely because of the Holocaust, and it was extremely obvious.

If they won't take a sincere apology from brainwashed drone, then their outrage isn't real.

Spicer said Hitler took the Jews to the Holocaust Center.

He said this on Passover.

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have found the next CEO of United Airlines.

Forum List

Back