Spicer Says Hitler Didn't "Use Chemical Weapons"

Perception.
If you win, you win. You don't go to war wanting to play fair. That is a leftist fantasy.
If chemical weapons are cowardly, so are tanks, helicopters, guns, knives, missiles etc

:rolleyes: i don't call him TNHooey for nothing ^

The international community banned the use of chemical and biological weapons after World War I and reinforced the ban in 1972 and 1993 by prohibiting the development, production, stockpiling and transfer of these weapons. Today's advances in life sciences and biotechnology, as well as changes in the security environment, have increased concern that long-standing restraints on the use of chemical and biological weapons may be ignored or eroded.

Chemical and biological weapons
What does that have to do with my post?

YOU may not see the merits of such "fair play" but the rest of the peace seeking civilized world does!

no one "wins" when brutal tyrants play out their fantasies at the expense of innocents...

The Protocol has been respected in nearly all of the hundreds of armed conflicts that have taken place since 1925. The handful of well-known and high-profile violations have provoked widespread international condemnation and in some cases criminal prosecutions.

The 1925 Protocol was a landmark in international humanitarian law.

Chemical and biological weapons
Goose didn't get specific. You did. Therefor, it is irrelevant.

I am always amused at the large number of old Jews who love to display the tattooed inmate numbers on their forearms. While at the same time claiming they were inmates at death camps were everyone was gassed.

Which brings up the question: Why would the German's go thru the labor intensive process of tattooing people, and then kill them? .... :dunno:

Ask any German what Zyklon B is. Or any Jew.

it wasn't used in a weaponized form, or in combat. it was used as an extermination method.

While all sides had them,except for limited use by the Japanese, no side used them during combat.
So are you claiming that the use of zyklon B employed to exterminate Jews during the Third Reich's pogrom weren't horrific WAR CRIMES and CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY just as the Japanese use of biological and chemical gas agents in China during WWII were?

What is the difference between the two and how did the Tribunals get it so fucking wrong in their decisions back in the day, marty?
I posted the context. Look at what he was talking about
I really don't give a flying fuck how YOU or the Orange One's Chief Apologist redefined his poorly considered spew. Did you have your hand up marty's ass communing and controlling his thoughts? I responded to another poster's parroted spew ONLY, shit for brains! If reading what I wrote in response offends your eyes, tear the offending orbs from their sockets to punish them properly!
So you are bitching at me for doing something you did as well? LOL dummy.
As I said, you are wrong. Using context, he was absolutely correct.
Hack away!

I am always amused at the large number of old Jews who love to display the tattooed inmate numbers on their forearms. While at the same time claiming they were inmates at death camps were everyone was gassed.

Which brings up the question: Why would the German's go thru the labor intensive process of tattooing people, and then kill them? .... :dunno:
Identification? Maybe they should have used stickers? hehe

There's no reason to defend anything, there is bipartisan agreement that Trump did the right thing. Only you hacks have a problem.
By "bipartisan" you mean comprising the two major US political parties--Trump's opponents in the last election

it wasn't used in a weaponized form, or in combat. it was used as an extermination method.

While all sides had them,except for limited use by the Japanese, no side used them during combat.
So are you claiming that the use of zyklon B employed to exterminate Jews during the Third Reich's pogrom weren't horrific WAR CRIMES and CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY just as the Japanese use of biological and chemical gas agents in China during WWII were?

What is the difference between the two and how did the Tribunals get it so fucking wrong in their decisions back in the day, marty?

They were crimes against humanity in all cases, and War Crimes when done against people of other nations.

The Japanese use of chemical weapons was actually use in warfare.

Saying the Germans didn't use chemical weapons is technically true because they never used actual chemical weapons in combat.

The gas chambers were not combat by any stretch of the imagination.
So now how many angels are dancing on the head of that pin you hold high?

What a bunch of horseshit disguised as an excuse to dance away!

Before y'all lefties get lost in some arcane chemical weapons debate it should be known that the U.S. engaged in gas warfare during Wilson's war and we nuked about a million Japanese in FDR's war. The point is that we don't tolerate the use of WMD's today.

Slave labor of course. Easier to keep track of them. The ones not fit to be slaves were sent to Belzec, Chemlno, Sobibor and Treblinka. How many survivors emerged from those extermination camps?

Interestingly, the exact same title was used three and a half years ago on the libtard website huffington post:

Boris Johnson: "Even Hitler Did Not Use Chemical Weapons" | The Huffington Post

m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/3870523

I really don't give a flying fuck how YOU or the Orange One's Chief Apologist redefined his poorly considered spew. Did you have your hand up marty's ass communing and controlling his thoughts? I responded to another poster's parroted spew ONLY, shit for brains! If reading what I wrote in response offends your eyes, tear the offending orbs from their sockets to punish them properly!
Hack away!
So you are bitching at me for doing something you did as well?
WRONG you bloody IDIOT! I replied to you for your fucking hypocrisy and inability to comprehend. And I'm doing it again this time for the same reasons, shit for brains!

Hitler preferred to "corral" his people before he gassed them. Assad prefers to gas his people "free range" style. It saves on all that "rounding up" stuff.

Hack away!
So you are bitching at me for doing something you did as well?
WRONG you bloody IDIOT! I replied to you for your fucking hypocrisy and inability to comprehend. And I'm doing it again this time for the same reasons, shit for brains!
You did it to Marty, dumbfuck. No wonder you are wrong all the time. You are stupid as fuck.

Hitler preferred to "corral" his people before he gassed them. Assad prefers to gas his people "free range" style. It saves on all that "rounding up" stuff.

Zyklon B is not a chemical weapon. If dropped in an open space it dissipates. The victims must be confined in a sealed space for the gas to be lethal.

You moonbat fascist are once again flinging shit with no purpose.

Y'all are truly the dumbest motherfuckers in all of human history.

Forum List

Back