Spoiled Little Rich Girl Mika: “My friends went to France and were embarrassed to be Americans.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
next time you Anglo Americans should go through Italy and Austria, Hitler's Pals... You left France to fight Hitler all by themselves in 1940. Many more French died in the Battle of France 1940 for than Americans and much of the country was destroyed again... That's just me, the French are eternally grateful and prove it every year. Ugly American GOP voters are disgrace as always... Of course they're totally misinformed by the worst BS and character assassination propaganda machine anywhere in the modern world.

I suggest the idiots watch this...

Next time you Anglo Americans should go through Italy and Austria, Hitler's Pals... You left France to fight Hitler all by themselves in 1940. Many more French died in the Battle of France 1944 than Americans and much of the country was destroyed again... That's just me, the French are eternally grateful and prove it every year. Ugly American GOP voters are a disgrace as always... Of course they're totally misinformed by the worst BS and character assassination propaganda machine anywhere in the modern world.

The French were a disgrace. They could have stopped Hitler before he took the Rhineland, they had a superior military at that time, but the cowards did nothing, which led to the carnage of WWII

They couldn't get the English to go along with tough reaction as usual... That's the story of the interwar. And thanks to the GOP, we wrecked the Versailles treaty and the League of Nations, the world economy in 1929, and let militarists run wild until 1941...

So the French had to wait for approval from the British to save their own country?....Pathetic

next time you Anglo Americans should go through Italy and Austria, Hitler's Pals... You left France to fight Hitler all by themselves in 1940. Many more French died in the Battle of France 1940 for than Americans and much of the country was destroyed again... That's just me, the French are eternally grateful and prove it every year. Ugly American GOP voters are disgrace as always... Of course they're totally misinformed by the worst BS and character assassination propaganda machine anywhere in the modern world.

Next time you Anglo Americans should go through Italy and Austria, Hitler's Pals... You left France to fight Hitler all by themselves in 1940. Many more French died in the Battle of France 1944 than Americans and much of the country was destroyed again... That's just me, the French are eternally grateful and prove it every year. Ugly American GOP voters are a disgrace as always... Of course they're totally misinformed by the worst BS and character assassination propaganda machine anywhere in the modern world.

The French were a disgrace. They could have stopped Hitler before he took the Rhineland, they had a superior military at that time, but the cowards did nothing, which led to the carnage of WWII

also the German border was wide open as Germany was occupied in 1939 with Poland
also, the Germans were exhausting themselves in the Polish campaign
the French did nothing

They didn't want to upset Hitler you know:rolleyes:.....the French are a joke

The French occupy the Ruhr in 1923 and took unending ending s*** for it from the British and the US. They never active unilaterally again... The pussies were the English and the Americans...

The French had built up their military. they had a superior military at that time, they knew the Germans would be coming for the Rhineland...Hitler tested them there, when they did nothing, he knew he didn't have to worry about the French ...They could have crushed Hitler early on, but they were pussies appeasers...Pathetic

also the German border was wide open as Germany was occupied in 1939 with Poland
also, the Germans were exhausting themselves in the Polish campaign
the French did nothing

They didn't want to upset Hitler you know:rolleyes:.....the French are a joke
The French occupy the Ruhr in 1923 and took unending ending s*** for it from the British and the US. They never active unilaterally again... The pussies were the English and the Americans...

The French had built up their military. they had a superior military at that time, they knew the Germans would be coming for the Rhineland...Hitler tested them there, when they did nothing, he knew he didn't have to worry about the French ...They could have crushed Hitler early on, but they were pussies appeasers...Pathetic
With allies like the Anglo Americans that's what happens... The Rhineland was in 1936...

Americans are very Primitive.... They clearly love the power, of looting, and shooting.

They'll mock French, or Polish because they didn't loot, and shoot like Germans in WW2.... But crickets about the actual Holocaust perp Germans.... Welll until the subject of supporting Hitler comes up, then it's sub-Human Chimp fits not about Germans, but about Nazis.

Mika's right, there is a lot of Sub-Human trash in America.

We really need to clean house.

If not for the pussy french 10s of millions could have been saved....Pathetic

You're proving my point 100%.

Judging by America, you'd think that we fought our biggest wars with France, Poland, and Italy by how people mock these groups.

Yet, when it comes to actual German, or Mexican, or British enemies of history.... . ONly crickets.

You wonder why Americans are seen as Sub-Human Chimps in this World?

We allow you punk ass Europeans to provide all your social programs while we protect you ..sad really

You're a Jew, you can go to Israel, now.

Typical European Jew hater..hows those muslims working out for you?:slap:

I'm Polish American, Poland's in pretty good shape in that it lacks tolerance of Muslims, Jews, and lacks Liberals, unfortunately because Western Europeans including American ones are such big time retarded Sub-Humans, once the West collapses, we'll all be speaking Chinese.

They couldn't get the English to go along with tough reaction as usual... That's the story of the interwar. And thanks to the GOP, we wrecked the Versailles treaty and the League of Nations, the world economy in 1929, and let militarists run wild until 1941...

there are many examples of supposedly poor, militarily weak nations defending their country and/or beating much more powerful nations
Vietnam
Afghanistan--more than once
Greece vs Italy
Cambodia vs US
Iran vs Iraq
Finn-Russian War

and the big one: Israel vs the Arabs where Israel:
was surrounded on all sides with a very narrow front
outnumbered in ALL categories: troops/tanks/planes/population/etc

in 'recent times', there are not many examples of a country completely taking over another like Germany did with France vs examples above
and as ''quick' as the Germans did--that's why they called it a ''blitzkrieg''

Last edited:
You are ate up dick brain...
Wonder why foreigners don't like ugly American GOP voters... And the phony a-holes they vote for...

Get a clue, you liberals are the real scum bags...

Look at what you support....
I would guess that like most dupes you have no idea what we support...

I know you support voter fraud...

Why else would you be against voter ID's...

I know you support criminals and hate the police....

I could go on and on but I don't have all year...
Actually we are
trump is an international embarrassment to Americans and a cause for humiliation when in other countries. Overseas, I might not deny that I am an American, considering the passport I carry and my accent, but I would be very quick to make clear that I do not support his presidency, his policies, his morality and lack thereof, or anything else about him. Distancing is the best course to take.
only to un-Americans who hate America
I'm not embarrassed --are you?
who the F&^K cares what the foreigners think?
I'll say it again, good thing you people weren't around Dec 1941:
we better not piss off the Japanese
we better not piss off hitler
we better not invade North Africa, it might piss off the French
we better not invade Italy, it might piss off the Italians

what freakin morons to be embarrassed for being American...then go to Iraq or someplace
Karma it was the GOP that started the world depression that gave us all those militarists Market
trump is an international embarrassment to Americans and a cause for humiliation when in other countries. Overseas, I might not deny that I am an American, considering the passport I carry and my accent, but I would be very quick to make clear that I do not support his presidency, his policies, his morality and lack thereof, or anything else about him. Distancing is the best course to take.

what freakin morons to be embarrassed for being American...then go to Iraq or someplace

for taxing the rich and investing in America and Americans, cutting taxes on the rest, a living wage healthcare for all paid parental leave cheap daycare cheap training for technical jobs going begging. All you dupes know about about is b******* character assassination... Change the channel and read something.
From the 1990’s
Top 10 Ways France Is Preparing for the German Reunification
10. Dialing 911.
9. Installing speed bumps to slow down Panzers.
8. Cutting bedsheets into convenient easy-to-wave white rectangles.
7. Watching twice as many Jerry Lewis movies just to keep their
spirits up.
6. Stockpiling Blistex so they can kiss plenty of German butt.
5. Printing up T-shirts that say, "Don't shoot! I'm a collaborator!"
4. Going a really, really long time without bathing.
3. Suddenly acting all chummy with Chuck Norris.
2. Practicing running backwards and blowing kisses.
1. Developing top secret stealth cheese.
Stupid a******... Thanks for the ridiculous propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. Many thanks for the Anglo Americans hiding behind their English Channel and Atlantic Ocean and letting the French fight their battles... They were amazingly unlucky. And were the only Army that didn't use methamphetamine to win...

As usual your reply makes no sense...

if I were you, I'd keep my mouth shut--the French were losers
then they killed each other
the Milice, and Petain kissing nazi a$$
the US freed France and you talk crap about US GOP ??
F*&K you

That's what happens when your capital is 120 miles away from the biggest assholes in the world... You right-wing assholes would be the Nazi Collaborators given half a chance.

F*&K you

That's what happens when your capital is 120 miles away from the biggest assholes in the world... You right-wing assholes would be the Nazi Collaborators given half a chance.

You liberals are the Nazis.

It’s you that’s trying to undo democracy.

Yea, like being a French citizen is soo great. ...... :cuckoo:
Voted number one in quality of life it has more tourists than anywhere else... And no I'm not going anywhere a******, just trying to fix this Republican mess you idiots have made of America...

The french stink, they take a shower about every

other week and their women have hairy under arms.

You liberals have a lot in common with them.

You know why they outlawed fireworks in france?

It's because every time they hear firecrackers they

pull their pants down and surrender.......
Who could blame them for hating ignorant fools like you?

You and yours are the fools inspector clouseau....

How did this thread skip from Americans overseas feeling embarrassed about trump to some sort of referendum on Frence/US relationships from WWII on?
As to the ORIGINAL topic, I have never had any trouble overseas being from the U.S., and am in the process of renewing my passport. However, I was disheartened to see on the BBC an interview of an American woman who has been constantly questioned about trump, our supposed "Dear Leader," which has had a detrimental effect on her trip abroad. My advice still stands, carry your head high, and do not deny that you are an American citizen, but make sure that people in the countries you visit know that you in no way support trump, his government, and his minions.

Wonder why foreigners don't like ugly American GOP voters... And the phony a-holes they vote for...

Get a clue, you liberals are the real scum bags...

Look at what you support....
I would guess that like most dupes you have no idea what we support...

I know you support voter fraud...

Why else would you be against voter ID's...

I know you support criminals and hate the police....

I could go on and on but I don't have all year...
Actually we are

Karma it was the GOP that started the world depression that gave us all those militarists Market

for taxing the rich and investing in America and Americans, cutting taxes on the rest, a living wage healthcare for all paid parental leave cheap daycare cheap training for technical jobs going begging. All you dupes know about about is b******* character assassination... Change the channel and read something.
From the 1990’s
Top 10 Ways France Is Preparing for the German Reunification
10. Dialing 911.
9. Installing speed bumps to slow down Panzers.
8. Cutting bedsheets into convenient easy-to-wave white rectangles.
7. Watching twice as many Jerry Lewis movies just to keep their
spirits up.
6. Stockpiling Blistex so they can kiss plenty of German butt.
5. Printing up T-shirts that say, "Don't shoot! I'm a collaborator!"
4. Going a really, really long time without bathing.
3. Suddenly acting all chummy with Chuck Norris.
2. Practicing running backwards and blowing kisses.
1. Developing top secret stealth cheese.
Stupid a******... Thanks for the ridiculous propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. Many thanks for the Anglo Americans hiding behind their English Channel and Atlantic Ocean and letting the French fight their battles... They were amazingly unlucky. And were the only Army that didn't use methamphetamine to win...

As usual your reply makes no sense...
Since you appear to know no history...

C-tVuXtUMAAWF1H.jpg

CEVHlOLUUAE-j_r.jpg

x2rBH73.jpg
19 Photos of Paris Proving There Is No Bad Angle in the 'City of Light'

F*&K you

F*&K you

You liberals are the Nazis.

It’s you that’s trying to undo democracy.

This liberal fascism bulshit of the last 10 years is absolutely ridiculous... And every country the Nazis took over it was the conservatives that collaborated...

When traveling in foreign countries, stick up for America and our awesome Pres. Trump.

We are the envy of the world. ...... :thup:

why would I stick up for a whore who wants to destroy the United States of America. Sorry, pal, this is my homeland. The only things about what is "awesome" about the current occupant of the Oval Office is that he is an a awesome whore, an awesome pervert, and an awesome traitor. He is not any American that any other American can be proud of. Sticking up for this filthy slut is NOT the same thing as "sticking up for America."

I don't have enough words in my vocabulary to describe the amount of stupidity she has between her ears, so I'll just post this picture...

Glass-half-full-01.jpg
The only people not embarrassed by Trump are brainwashed functional morons who never been out of the county...

Do you even realize that you've used the phrase "brainwashed functional morons" a total of 450 times since you've been a member?

I know that because I looked it up. :lmao:
Yep it's pretty much covers you idiots... And is a political insult rather than a personal insult you fools always use....

The real "idiots" are those like yourself, who endlessly repeat the same worn out sound bytes they stole from some Russian website. Grow a vocabulary, okie-dokie Binky?

I don't have enough words in my vocabulary to describe the amount of stupidity she has between her ears, so I'll just post this picture...

Glass-half-full-01.jpg
The only people not embarrassed by Trump are brainwashed functional morons who never been out of the county...

Do you even realize that you've used the phrase "brainwashed functional morons" a total of 450 times since you've been a member?

I know that because I looked it up. :lmao:
Yep it's pretty much covers you idiots... And is a political insult rather than a personal insult you fools always use....

The real "idiots" are those like yourself, who endlessly repeat the same worn out sound bytes they stole from some Russian website. Grow a vocabulary, okie-dokie Binky?
747 verbal, dingbat LOL... Read the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back