Sponsors are dropping rush.

Ignore him. He has already said that his intent is to derail threads and keep us from discussing issues:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4915745-post227.html

Personally, I think that since he has admitted his intent to disrupt the board, he should get timed out.

He has already said that his intent is to derail threads and keep us from discussing issues:

You are lying I said I would derail bullshit thread that distract from the failed obama economy
The failed obama economy is the issue
Fuck you, asshole! The issue is whatever members on this board want to discuss, not your myopic, hyper-partisan view of what is or is not an issue.

Don't like it? Don't post. Save your brilliance for the economy threads, dope.

Your fake rage is sickening. With the failed obama economy is the issue that matters. the fake rage about rush calling someone a slut is a distraction.

You are lying I said I would derail bullshit thread that distract from the failed obama economy
Fuck you, asshole! The issue is whatever members on this board want to discuss, not your myopic, hyper-partisan view of what is or is not an issue.

Your fake rage is sickening. With the failed obama economy is the issue that matters. the fake rage about rush calling someone a slut is a distraction.

Saying it over and over doesn't make it true. :lol:

Saying it over and over doesn't make it true. :lol:

And deflecting it with bullshit will not make the failed obama economy go away

so you have nothing to contribute to the actual point.
im not interested in emotional posts with no point..

the point being if a mans dick candy is insured then why shouldnt
then why shouldnt hers?
Ignore him. He has already said that his intent is to derail threads and keep us from discussing issues:

Personally, I think that since he has admitted his intent to disrupt the board, he should get timed out.

He has already said that his intent is to derail threads and keep us from discussing issues:

Actually, this particular thread is about the failure known as the Rushing Idiot and his insensitive comments about a woman.

If you want to talk about the economy, then find a thread (or start one yourself) about the failure of the Obama economy, but if you do that, be sure to include the fact that the stock market is hovering around 13,000, manufacturing jobs are coming BACK to America, as well as the fact that unemployment has continued to drop.

But, I understand your ignorance, you're too fucking stupid to read the thread title.

Way to go ya fucking retard, nice display of your ignorance yet again.

I guess it never stop the left attacking women either.

yeah, the left is screwed up too. but you're the one saying exactly the same thing as a political talk show host. you followed his lead.

I'm not following his lead I call it like I see it.

of course you're following his lead. you probably wouldn't even know who she was had he not mentioned her. he called her a slut and you followed his lead. you should at least man up and admit it.

yeah, the left is screwed up too. but you're the one saying exactly the same thing as a political talk show host. you followed his lead.

of course you're following his lead. you probably wouldn't even know who she was had he not mentioned her. he called her a slut and you followed his lead. you should at least man up and admit it.

She can't! She's Big Rebecca!

Rush has lost 33 sponsors so far. J.C. Penney dropped him.

And he has not lost a single listener. If you or any of your other happy happy joy joy libs think those sponsors will not be replaced, then you know very little about business.
Most listeners to Rush will boycott the sponsors that ran and hid.
Now they can hide their heads in shame for knuckling under to you politically correct weenies.
Guess what? Limbaugh's show get's $50,000 for a thirty second spot. That is 100 times most other shows.
Limbaugh is not going off the air.
So you can whine about that shit all you like.
We win.

Actually, this particular thread is about the failure known as the Rushing Idiot and his insensitive comments about a woman.

If you want to talk about the economy, then find a thread (or start one yourself) about the failure of the Obama economy, but if you do that, be sure to include the fact that the stock market is hovering around 13,000, manufacturing jobs are coming BACK to America, as well as the fact that unemployment has continued to drop.

But, I understand your ignorance, you're too fucking stupid to read the thread title.

You're a lib. You have no room calling anyone stupid.
Liberalism and stupidity are almost synonymous

Liberalism and stupidity are almost synomymous

Except they're not... Actually the opposite is true. But do keep saying it.

How in the hell can I follow his lead when I very seldom listen to him?

Liberalism and stupidity are almost synomymous

Except they're not... Actually the opposite is true. But do keep saying it.

Liberal you're making his case thanks for playing.

Hows that failed obama economy working for you?

How in the hell can I follow his lead when I very seldom listen to him?

Of course you don't....if we are to believe all the Righties on these Boards....NOBODY listens to him.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back