🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Spread the wealth - one boat, a few boats, or many boats?

I'm not the one openly pining for a system with a 100% fail, that has only produced misery, poverty and classes of starving people each and every time it's been attempted.

You're a fool, a Communist Fool
This is your chance to learn my child. Don't screw it up by making yourself into an idiot.

The Capitalist s Case for a 15 Minimum Wage - Bloomberg Business

Communism has a 100% Fail. The Soviets and ChiComs tried it for generations and all they got were bread lines and death.

You are to the LEFT of former Communists.

You should be proud
I'm not a Communist, I'm a capitalism with a Marxist worldview. Stop throwing words around that you don't understand and start learning.

You're a Communist, Jake

Watch and learn

Now, tells us, is it better to sell 1 $50 pencil, or 100 $.50 pencils? Or even better, 1,000 $.05 pencils? And that kids, is gotcha.

When you goin' to Wal-Mart to buy pencils next?

I'm not the one openly pining for a system with a 100% fail, that has only produced misery, poverty and classes of starving people each and every time it's been attempted.

You're a fool, a Communist Fool
This is your chance to learn my child. Don't screw it up by making yourself into an idiot.

Communism has a 100% Fail. The Soviets and ChiComs tried it for generations and all they got were bread lines and death.

You should be proud
I'm not a Communist, I'm a capitalism with a Marxist worldview. Stop throwing words around that you don't understand and start learning.

You're a Communist, Jake

Watch and learn

Now, tells us, is it better to sell 1 $50 pencil, or 100 $.50 pencils? Or even better, 1,000 $.05 pencils? And that kids, is gotcha.

Did you bother to watch the video? You might have learned something

I had this won before I posted it. How many people does it take to make one necklace versus 100, especially when they can be made in essentially the same time? Why does the grocery store create lots of jobs and the jewelry store only a very few? You don't need the rich buying things to have a good economy, you need the poor.

Who is more capable of buying things, a poor man or a rich man?
Irony for you, the poor man. He spends all that he has, and there are lots of them. The rich guy can only buy so many cars. He can only drive one at a time, but the poor people can, if they have the cash, buy a 100 cars which means many more people have jobs making modest cars than making expensive ones. You have to get the goods and the cash flowing to have a healthy economy.

Put everyone to work at Wal-Mart. That way no one will have any extra.
You're missing the point, entirely, because you'd rather scream Marxist than learn capitalism. Why did Henry Ford pay his workers so well? Because he wanted them to be able to afford what they made. That sells more cars, which means you need to make more cars, and everyone does better in the end.

You could produce a quote of me actually saying that, right? No, you couldn't.
You're whole dogma is anti-Marxist, but you don't even know what that means.

Irony for you, the poor man. He spends all that he has, and there are lots of them. The rich guy can only buy so many cars. He can only drive one at a time, but the poor people can, if they have the cash, buy a 100 cars which means many more people have jobs making modest cars than making expensive ones. You have to get the goods and the cash flowing to have a healthy economy.

You're missing the point, entirely, because you'd rather scream Marxist than learn capitalism. Why did Henry Ford pay his workers so well? Because he wanted them to be able to afford what they made. That sells more cars, which means you need to make more cars, and everyone does better in the end.

We aren't discussing Marxism. Why are you trying to change the subject?

You should be proud

You're a Communist, Jake

Watch and learn

Probably not for a time but the schools and the kids buy them all the time, and that is very good news for the people who make them. On my list today is roughly $150 worth of economic activity, all of which will be spent locally, just as Smith wanted it to be.

You should be proud

You're a Communist, Jake

Watch and learn

Probably not for a time but the schools and the kids buy them all the time, and that is very good news for the people who make them. On my list today is roughly $150 worth of economic activity, all of which will be spent locally, just as Smith wanted it to be.

That's nothing. I wouldn't be surprised if Paris Hilton was going to spend at least $50K today. Keep up, man.

We aren't discussing Marxism. Why are you trying to change the subject?
I'm not, you brought it up, you just don't know it. All you've been told is liberals don't want anyone to be rich, which isn't true at all.

You're a Communist, Jake

Watch and learn

That's nothing. I wouldn't be surprised if Paris Hilton was going to spend at least $50K today. Keep up, man.

Big deal. She's not buying 50K worth of modest underwear and cheap champagne now is she? Her luxuries do not create jobs, not like they could if that 50K was buying cheap champagne and underwear because that is a lot of economic activity at $10 a bottle and $6 for three pairs, and that's what you want, all day every day.

You should be proud

You're a Communist, Jake

Watch and learn

I watched and I've known it forever. Now, how many people do you need to make 100 boats versus one? 400 life jackets versus four, or eight, or even 20?

You guys learn capitalism, I'm off to support it, locally, exactly as Smith wanted.

Irrelevant. She puts more into the economy in a single weekend than most people do in a year. Do you understand that it simply doesn't matter how much more she has stashed away?
Yes, it does matter. very much, and what she buys doesn't really help anyone. You don't want a princess to buy a $200,000 necklace, you want 100 men to buy $2,000 necklaces for their wives. That creates jobs for other men, who now have the money to go and buy other things, creating jobs for other men.

Most of Hilton's money sits in the bank, it doesn't move around buying things, and that us no good at all.

Again, irrelevant. Her buying a $200,000 necklace means she's also buying $2,000 necklaces as well. In addition, that $200,000 purchase means she's supporting more high paying jobs. You're just not going to win this one, or any one for that matter.
I had this won before I posted it. How many people does it take to make one necklace versus 100, especially when they can be made in essentially the same time? Why does the grocery store create lots of jobs and the jewelry store only a very few? You don't need the rich buying things to have a good economy, you need the poor.

You help the poor man more by investing your money. That creates jobs. Spending only pours money down the sewer.

You should be proud

You're a Communist, Jake

Watch and learn

I watched and I've known it forever. Now, how many people do you need to make 100 boats versus one? 400 life jackets versus four, or eight, or even 20?

You guys learn capitalism, I'm off to support it, locally, exactly as Smith wanted.

Clue

Less

Yes, it does matter. very much, and what she buys doesn't really help anyone. You don't want a princess to buy a $200,000 necklace, you want 100 men to buy $2,000 necklaces for their wives. That creates jobs for other men, who now have the money to go and buy other things, creating jobs for other men.

Most of Hilton's money sits in the bank, it doesn't move around buying things, and that us no good at all.

Again, irrelevant. Her buying a $200,000 necklace means she's also buying $2,000 necklaces as well. In addition, that $200,000 purchase means she's supporting more high paying jobs. You're just not going to win this one, or any one for that matter.

Hey, if you want to create jobs, why not have people dig a canal with teaspoons? That will create hundreds of thousands of jobs.

And we can pay them 25 cents a day. Don't want anyone getting rich, you know.
No, what you don't want is the economy to based on the rich, they don't spend enough. Selling one $10,000 toilet isn't nearly as good as selling 100 $100 toilets.

You're just spewing, in different form, the long discredited liberal theory that demand creates jobs.

It's bogus.

Last edited:
A simple notion that so many still reject. Why is a million dollar boat not as good as ten $100,000 boats, and 100 $10,000 boats is even better, and 1,000 $1,000 boats is much, much better still. Now, why is that? It has to do with the economic activity created by such a thing.

I don't speak moron. Can someone translate the OP into English?
He's asking if spending $1,000,000 here is as good as spending $1,000,000 there.

I think he's taking an arithmetic class and needs help with an answer.

Is he eating paint chips again?
he is a drooler.....

A simple notion that so many still reject. Why is a million dollar boat not as good as ten $100,000 boats, and 100 $10,000 boats is even better, and 1,000 $1,000 boats is much, much better still. Now, why is that? It has to do with the economic activity created by such a thing.

Depends on what you are planning on doing with the boats. For many uses, bigger boats are more efficient and less polluting than a bunch of smaller boats.

I am unconcerned with the efficiency. In this case I am concerned only with what spreads the wealth and creates even more wealth, which is many boats bought by many people. When the money flows we all do better.

Riiiiiiiiiiight. It only fails every times it's been tried.

I say we spread our Progressives to poorer countries
It's a Liberal nation, founded by Liberals. You are welcome to get the fuck out ASAP. We neither need you nor want you here.
bullshit....it was founded by British citizens who were fucking tired of the crown treating them like they were not British citizens and so they did something about it.....and these colonists included the most liberal and conservative of them....John Hancock and John Adams were pretty reluctant to go along with this rebellion in the beginning and tried to warn Samuel Adams it may not be a good idea....

You're a Communist, Jake

Watch and learn

Clue

Less

That

You

Are

Learn

Capitalism...

Hey, if you want to create jobs, why not have people dig a canal with teaspoons? That will create hundreds of thousands of jobs.

No, what you don't want is the economy to based on the rich, they don't spend enough. Selling one $10,000 toilet isn't nearly as good as selling 100 $100 toilets.

You're just spewing, in different form, the long discredited liberal theory that demand creates jobs.

It's bogus.
LOL. No Sweetcheeks, it is nothing of the kind. Demand does create jobs, for people in China making your socks, underwear, and iPhones at the moment,.

You help the poor man more by investing your money. That creates jobs. Spending only pours money down the sewer.
LOL. Another even funnier total bomb. Putting money in the bank mostly helps, the bank.

It's bogus.
LOL. No Sweetcheeks, it is nothing of the kind. Demand does create jobs, for people in China making your socks, underwear, and iPhones at the moment,.

Yeah, right, and rain creates umbrellas. That theory is more plausible than yours.

LOL. Another even funnier total bomb. Putting money in the bank mostly helps, the bank.

Really? So where do people get the money to buy a home?

You are a total nimrod.

It's bogus.

Yeah, right, and rain creates umbrellas. That theory is more plausible than yours.
When it rains a lot people do buy more umbrellas, and lose more of them because they carry them so then they buy more to replace them. If you make umbrellas, you love the rain. If you fix cars you love fender-benders. It's capitalism baby.

Forum List

Back