"Spy-gate" Mr. Trump???.......Really that desperate???

Spygate >>>>>>>> Watergate

Any day now . . .Any day now. . .Any day now. . .Any day now

One more time for the few remaining Trump ass kissers on here.....

The average investigation by a special counsel lasts 2 years and 4 months plus..

upload_2018-5-26_9-58-25.png

Libtards have been saying tick tic for over a year. Muller ain’t got squat otherwise it would have been leaked.

There you go.......the above well-documented, unbiased and irrefutable "conclusion" for a Trump ass-kisser cannot be contested.

I;m curious dimwit.....how long was the Whitewater or Benghazi investigations......and what did those investigations yield?

Mueller in ONE year got FIVE guilty pleas, ONE sentenced crook and FOURTEEN indictments.

Peel off your lips from Trump's fat ass....The world will smell a lot better for you..

Obviously most of us well know the answer to the thread's title, that C.I. stands for a "confidential INFORMANT" by law enforcement agencies, and its also used by the FBI along with "counter intelligence.

Whereas an organization like the CIA utilizes "spies", domestic law enforcement uses the term "informant."

Apparently, our beloved orange buffoon in the oval office (along with Giuliani and Hannity) are those few nitwits who do not understand the difference between "informant" and "spy."

The explanation for such may be ignorance....or maybe something else?

Libtards have been saying tick tic for over a year. Muller ain’t got squat otherwise it would have been leaked.

There you go.......the above well-documented, unbiased and irrefutable "conclusion" for a Trump ass-kisser cannot be contested.

I;m curious dimwit.....how long was the Whitewater or Benghazi investigations......and what did those investigations yield?

Mueller in ONE year got FIVE guilty pleas, ONE sentenced crook and FOURTEEN indictments.

Peel off your lips from Trump's fat ass....The world will smell a lot better for you..
/——/ Process Gotcha Crime that have nothing to do with collusion is all Muller has.

After weeks of denial we have finally established the fact that Barry Hussein authorized an informant in the Trump campaign. Maybe we can discuss how much he/she was paid and if it was out of the Defense Dept budget.

Obviously most of us well know the answer to the thread's title, that C.I. stands for a "confidential INFORMANT" by law enforcement agencies, and its also used by the FBI along with "counter intelligence.

Whereas an organization like the CIA utilizes "spies", domestic law enforcement uses the term "informant."

Apparently, our beloved orange buffoon in the oval office (along with Giuliani and Hannity) are those few nitwits who do not understand the difference between "informant" and "spy."

In this case it's "circular information", the informant tells Papadopoulos the Russians have dirt on the bitch and introduces hem to a pretty young thing (honey trap), the young thing introduces Papadopoulos to the Australian Ambassador, then Papadopoulos in a bar room discussion tells the ambassador he heard Russia had dirt on the bitch. Then to complete the circle, the ambassador reports the conversation to the informants boss, and a contrived investigation begins.

Of course no Russian information changes hands, everything is hearsay, the legal term for that is entrapment.

An INFORMAT is someone who comes OUT of a group TO law enforcement.
A SPY is someone planted IN the group by law enforcement.
Simple huh IDIOT.
Or in this case, the spy was directed to plant evidence, oh excuse me. The spy was directed to plant insurance for later discovery.

We know what knark means....

Don't you ever get tired of being stupid? They SPIED on an opposing candidate, had this been reversed you'd STILL be screaming like a whiny child.

/——/ Process Gotcha Crime that have nothing to do with collusion is all Muller has.
Then WHY is trump protesting so much??

Process Gotcha Crime that have nothing to do with collusion is all Muller has.

"Process crimes" loosens tongues quite a bit and is a long-utilized and LEGAL tactic by prosecutors.....
Just ask Flynn and Papadapolus and soon, Cohen how THAT works......................LOL

An INFORMAT is someone who comes OUT of a group TO law enforcement.
A SPY is someone planted IN the group by law enforcement.
Simple huh IDIOT.

Well, THAT is a "definition" that might have hurt a bit coming out of your ass.

Forum List

Back