"Spy-gate" Mr. Trump???.......Really that desperate???

The extremely nervous charlatan-in-chief has chosen (in his infamous barrage of tweets instead of news conferences) to label the FBI investigation as "spy-gate"......

I don't know if ANY right winger on here still has an ounce of objectivity left, but at the very least consider these facts:

1. the Trump campaign was thoroughly informed that there were ample suspicions that the Russians were trying to infiltrate both campaigns.

2. Trump hired several people within his campaign who either boasted of their ties to Russian information (Papadapolous) OR were actively being recruited by Russian agents (Page).......not to mention the crooked Manafort and Flynn.

3. IF the FBI investigation was POLITICAL and not simply the FBI performing its functions.....THEN information on the Russian influence on the Trump campaign would have been exposed BEFORE the election....and, obviously, that did not happen.........(and conversely, the FBI's Comey did screw over the Clinton campaign.)

So, Mr. Trump.......where the hell do you find the basis to be "irate"???.............Unless, of course, you're trying to rally your moronic base to reject the upcoming storm (pardon the expression) of Mueller's investigation???
Really, Nat, when you think about it, it's pretty ironically hilarious that Trump would coin this phrase, considering what the central issue will be, and what Mueller will issue findings upon.

Really, Nat, when you think about it, it's pretty ironically hilarious that Trump would coin this phrase, considering what the central issue will be, and what Mueller will issue findings upon.

Indeed........If Mueller was looking for a TITLE to his final report, Trump just gave him a great one

Indeed........If Mueller was looking for a TITLE to his final report, Trump just gave him a great one
It's not Trump's first fore at this.

"well Donald Trump has a lot real estate to sell." Donald Trump

You're fired.

"In a sense, my approach to education is the opposite of my approach to real estate. The apartments and offices I build aren't cheap, so there's an element of exclusivity there, but Trump University is meant to be inclusive. A contradiction? I don't know, but so what if it is?" Donald Trump
Add Category or Author

"I'm a bit of a P. T. Barnum. I make stars out of everyone." Donald Trump

bripat9643, post: 19989102
What they did is instigate a coup against him after he won the election.

So you lied. They did not subvert the election as you originally claimed.

There is no coup instigated by the FBI after the election. You lied about subverting the election. Now you lie about a coup.

It’s called an investigation. What are you so worried about if your Trumpo is clean?

BTW. Investigation is the FBI’s job, Federal Bureau of .............? Fill in the blank

bripat9643, post: 19993408
Of course there was, you shameless douchebag. You will lie about anything and everything.

If there was a bribe where is the indictment and conviction of that crime? We cannot accept convictions of crimes that exist only in the decrepit minds of right wing nutjobs.

I find myself highly amused by the antics of some of the Right-wingnutz on this site--and in this thread. Tell me, have you ever noticed that they NEVER have anything cogent to offer. Just lame insults and half-clever retorts that have nothing to do with the OP.
To an objective observer, it's clear that the reason for this..is that they got nothing to rebut the OP...and they know that their fellow nutz will provide the necessary affirmation that their fragile egos crave.

As for 'Spygate'...to see the President deliberately spread lies and attempt to undermine our justice system would be shocking...if it hadn't happened so many times before. He has doubled down on his base saving him..not giving any thought as to who is going to save his base...once we lance the boil that is the Trump presidency.

There was NO spy in the Trump camp tasked with doing anything about Trump or his candidacy...there was an informant tasked with gathering information about some shady people..that in fact we know were shady---Carter Page, Flynn, Manafort, Papadopolous---the list is long, and there is plenty of probable case to insert an informant.

Were this a Democratic candidate--all you short-bus types would be clamoring for their heads and whining about how little was being done.

Rock-on--just know..that to most people...you look like mutts who are not smart enough to scratch at the door--when they need to shit--so they just drop a turd, wag their tails--and lick their nuts.

PRECISELY......

None of these Trump cult members address the THIRD issue I posted in the O/P.....How come?
/——/ Maybe if you tried communicating clearly and getting to the point we’d know WTF you’re talking about.

Of course there was, you shameless douchebag. You will lie about anything and everything.

If there was a bribe where is the indictment and conviction of that crime? We cannot accept convictions of crimes that exist only in the decrepit minds of right wing nutjobs.
She wasn't convicted only because vermin like Comey, McCabe and Strozk obstructed justice and conspired to keep her from getting what she so richly deserved.

With Trump we're seeing what Nixon would have been had he had no consequences for his actions.
/----/ Nah, Nixon tried appeasing the Libtards by creating the EPA and signing the Clean Water Act. Trump would never do that. Aside from his handling of the Watergate cover up, Nixon was not a bad president:
Richard Nixon | Facts, Accomplishments, Watergate, & Resignation
Nixon undertook a number of important reforms in welfare policy, civil rights, law enforcement, the environment, and other areas. Nixon’s proposed Family Assistance Program (FAP), intended to replace the service-oriented Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC), would have provided working and nonworking poor families with a guaranteed annual income—though Nixon preferred to call it a “negative income tax.” Although the measure was defeated in the Senate, its failure helped to generate support for incremental legislation incorporating similar ideas—such as Supplemental Security Income (SSI), which provided a guaranteed income to the elderly, the blind, and the disabled; and automatic cost-of-living adjustments (COLAs) for Social Security recipients—and it also prompted the expansion and improvement of existing programs, such as food stamps and health insurance for low-income families. In the area of civil rights, Nixon’s administration instituted so-called “set aside” policies to reserve a certain percentage of jobs for minorities on federally funded construction projects—the first “affirmative action” program. Although Nixon opposed school busing and delayed taking action on desegregation until federal court orders forced his hand, his administration drastically reduced the percentage of African American students attending all-black schools. In addition, funding for many federal civil rights agencies, in particular the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), was substantially increased while Nixon was in office. In response to pressure from consumer and environmental groups, Nixon proposed legislation that created the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). His revenue-sharing program, called “New Federalism,” provided state and local governments with billions of federal tax dollars."

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Gotta love this one.

The RWNJ's are now using NIXON as an example of a "fine American president".
lol.
The desperation has gone beyond pathetic.

Chump is the embarrassment that the USA will never live down & we can thank the severely uneducated for taking us from being a formerly highly respected world power to becoming the worldwide joke.

MAGA!

Gotta love this one.

The RWNJ's are now using NIXON as an example of a "fine American president".
lol.
The desperation has gone beyond pathetic.

Chump is the embarrassment that the USA will never live down & we can thank the severely uneducated for taking us from being a formerly highly respected world power to becoming the worldwide joke.

MAGA!

/——/ Point our where Nixon was bad on policy. And I see why a strong pro American President is embarrassing to you bed wetting libtards.

'We cannot reveal the spy

revealing the spy would put lives in danger

How dare you reveal the spy

You should be happy there was a spy

There was no spy

*YOU ARE HERE*'

I'd like to make a bet -
Kushy got "security clearance" because Mueller KNOWS the chump "administration" is just that dumb.
(For you RWNJ's that don't understand that - it's another setup to bait the rat.)

Little Kushy has a payment due of $500K (give or take) & he seems to take many MANY deals offered by Saudi & Israel & Chinese "buyers".
(You right wingers think "bribery for a VISA is okay? Then Kushy is dah man!!!)

This administration is so completely inept Mueller doesn't even need to bait the trap with cheese. He just needs to merely suggest that there might be cheese in the trap.

lmfao

She wasn't convicted only because vermin like Comey, McCabe and Strozk obstructed justice and conspired to keep her from getting what she so richly deserved.

Forum List

Back