"Spy-gate" Mr. Trump???.......Really that desperate???

I find myself highly amused by the antics of some of the Right-wingnutz on this site--and in this thread. Tell me, have you ever noticed that they NEVER have anything cogent to offer. Just lame insults and half-clever retorts that have nothing to do with the OP.
To an objective observer, it's clear that the reason for this..is that they got nothing to rebut the OP...and they know that their fellow nutz will provide the necessary affirmation that their fragile egos crave.

As for 'Spygate'...to see the President deliberately spread lies and attempt to undermine our justice system would be shocking...if it hadn't happened so many times before. He has doubled down on his base saving him..not giving any thought as to who is going to save his base...once we lance the boil that is the Trump presidency.

There was NO spy in the Trump camp tasked with doing anything about Trump or his candidacy...there was an informant tasked with gathering information about some shady people..that in fact we know were shady---Carter Page, Flynn, Manafort, Papadopolous---the list is long, and there is plenty of probable case to insert an informant.

Were this a Democratic candidate--all you short-bus types would be clamoring for their heads and whining about how little was being done.

Rock-on--just know..that to most people...you look like mutts who are not smart enough to scratch at the door--when they need to shit--so they just drop a turd, wag their tails--and lick their nuts.

"There was NO spy in the Trump camp tasked with doing anything about Trump or his candidacy...there was an informant tasked with gathering information about some shady people..that in fact we know were shady---Carter Page, Flynn, Manafort, Papadopolous---the list is long, and there is plenty of probable case to insert an informan
t."

That's a spy, you fucking dumbass. "Shady people" is not sufficient evidence to grant a warrant on someone or to conduct espionage on them. It boggles the mind that so-called "liberals" would endorse these police state tactics of the Obama administration. The left has hit rock bottom. The Democrat Party has become indistinguishable from the Communist party of the USSR.

The governments first duty is to protect its citizens, which includes voting rights. It would be a dereliction of duty to not have SOME investigation by the FBI. To call this SPYGATE is the most desperate overreach I have ever seen in politics. This response reveals the level of panic within the administration, which is so high, they are willing to grasp at any straw placed in front of them. Problem is that straw is a NoOSE! See ya in prison!
When the government spies on the opposition party, it's going down the same road as Russia and Venzeula. The FBI and CIA broke numerous laws to do this. About a dozen people need to go to prison.

you're panicked! YOU'RE PANICKED!

The governments first duty is to protect its citizens, which includes voting rights. It would be a dereliction of duty to not have SOME investigation by the FBI. To call this SPYGATE is the most desperate overreach I have ever seen in politics. This response reveals the level of panic within the administration, which is so high, they are willing to grasp at any straw placed in front of them. Problem is that straw is a NoOSE! See ya in prison!
When the government spies on the opposition party, it's going down the same road as Russia and Venzeula. The FBI and CIA broke numerous laws to do this. About a dozen people need to go to prison.

Every American should be panicked when a president uses intelligence agencies to spy on the opposition party. That is the kind of things police states do. It has no place in a free country.

Every American should be panicked when a president uses intelligence agencies to spy on the opposition party. That is the kind of things police states do. It has no place in a free country.

they were spying...this is a term i dont particulary like...on what THE RUSSIANS were doing!

Trump should be happy. you should be happy!

they were spying...this is a term i dont particulary like...on what THE RUSSIANS were doing!

They were spying on Trump. The claim they were "protecting" him is obvious horseshit. Why weren't they giving the same "protection" to Hillary? There is absolutely no doubt that this was a political hit job.

CrusaderFrank post: 19984312
Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you flip your vote

Those ‘touched’ by Putin are far too ignorant to become self-aware of it,

All Trumpo voters who had their minds controlled to beieve that Clinton supported
Black Lives Matters calls to murder policemen were ‘touched’ by Putin to get their innate racism energized and aroused a get out the vote for a dangerously stupid dog-whistling man,

Clapper; “I’ve certainly learned a lot more about the depth and breadth of what the Russians were about,” he added, referring to recent reports of an extensive and sophisticated Russian campaign of purchasing targeted ads on those platforms, creating false-front groups aimed at everyone from Black Lives Matter supporters to anti-immigration activists, and spreading misinformation.”

‘The Russians Have Succeeded Beyond Their Wildest Expectations’

False Russian front groups pretending to represent Black Lives Matter surely had an objective to harm Clinton politically and help Trumpo,

They were spying on Trump. The claim they were "protecting" him is obvious horseshit. Why weren't they giving the same "protection" to Hillary? There is absolutely no doubt that this was a political hit job.

sigh. i give up. you're right. we're both right. Clapper admitted they were spying on the Trump campaign, indavertently. i hope it's not true but it looks like it is.

CrusaderFrank post: 19984312
Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you flip your vote

Those ‘touched’ by Putin are far too ignorant to become self-aware of it,

All Trumpo voters who had their minds controlled to beieve that Clinton supported
Black Lives Matters calls to murder policemen were ‘touched’ by Putin to get their innate racism energized and aroused a get out the vote for a dangerously stupid dog-whistling man,

Clapper; “I’ve certainly learned a lot more about the depth and breadth of what the Russians were about,” he added, referring to recent reports of an extensive and sophisticated Russian campaign of purchasing targeted ads on those platforms, creating false-front groups aimed at everyone from Black Lives Matter supporters to anti-immigration activists, and spreading misinformation.”

‘The Russians Have Succeeded Beyond Their Wildest Expectations’

False Russian front groups pretending to represent Black Lives Matter surely had an objective to harm Clinton politically and help Trumpo,

Are you saying that Black lives matter was a false front? You can't be that stupid.

sigh. i give up. you're right. we're both right. Clapper admitted they were spying on the Trump campaign, indavertently. i hope it's not true but it looks like it is.

It wasn't inadvertant.

Because the russians weren't helping Hillary spread lies about Trump.

Clinton was not publicly bromancing Putin in the way that Trumpo so obviously was. And Clinton hadn’t hired so many campaign officials with ties to Russians to be of concern. .

An FBI informant such as this would only be attracted to Russia connected persons of interest to find out what they were up to.

The informant (FBI) revealed no information intending to harm Trumpo prior to the election,

No harm no foul. The FBI was trying to protect all of us.

I see why that irks you Trumpo dupes though. It should not bother you at all that the FBI was doing it’s job.

Because the russians weren't helping Hillary spread lies about Trump.

They weren't helping Trump either, douchebag. So the claim that they were "protecting" Trump is total bullshit. That's what you just admitted.

Clinton was not publicly bromancing Putin in the way that Trumpo so obviously was. And Clinton hadn’t hired so many campaign officials with ties to Russians to be of concern. .

An FBI informant such as this would only be attracted to Russia connected persons of interest to find out what they were up to.

The informant (FBI) revealed no information intending to harm Trumpo prior to the election,

No harm no foul. The FBI was trying to protect all of us.

I see why that irks you Trumpo dupes though. It should not bother you at all that the FBI was doing it’s job.

Subverting elections is not the FBI's job, douchebag.

You must have mistaken me for someone who swallows snowflake propaganda. Hillary has plenty of Russian connections. The Russians paid her husband $500,000 for a single speech, remember? She also approved the sale of Uranium One to Russian owned firms.

Your excuses are so lame that not even a snowflake would believe them.

bripat9643, post: 19988701
Even if that were true, it doesn't justify spying on Trump

They were not spying on Trumpo. They were gathering information on potential Russian connected individuals that were close to Trumpo’s campaign. There is a difference that did not exist in Clinton's organization.

You are insisting on denying our Federal law enforcement agency being unable to gather information if a foreign government appears to be targeting a presidential campaign as part of its waged attack against the USA.

Some sorry-assed patriot you are.

bripat9643, post: 19988701
Even if that were true, it doesn't justify spying on Trump

They were not spying on Trumpo. They were gathering information on potential Russian connected individuals that were close to Trumpo’s campaign. There is a difference that did not exist in Clinton's organization.

You are insisting on denying our Federal law enforcement agency being unable to gather information if a foreign government appears to be targeting a presidential campaign as part of its waged attack against the USA.

Some sorry-assed patriot you are.
That's a cover story, and there isn't a shred of difference. If anything, Clinton's relationship with Russians was far more sinister. They can investigate Russian intereference if the have evidence of Russian interference, but there wasn't any in the case of the Trump campaign. This line of argument is just a deflection from the gross corruption rampant in the Obama administration. We already know that Obama did not hesitate to use the government as a weapon against his political opponents.

Forum List

Back