Stand your ground will protect shooter

Why a trial? The video clearly shows the guy assaulting the shooter. The guy had every right to properly ventilate the guy.

Looks like the kook is protected by the bookends of SYG. I'm all for gun rights, but I don't think a person that is going around instigating arguments with strangers should conceal carry a gun.

Why a trial? The video clearly shows the guy assaulting the shooter. The guy had every right to properly ventilate the guy.

Well let's see the video does show the guy assaulting the shooter but the video also see's the guy back off when the shooter pulled a gun and at that point the guy with the gun did not have to shoot him because at that point no imminent danger for the shooter.

The shooter has a history with that store of harrasing other customers so we will see what happens.

Well let's see the video does show the guy assaulting the shooter but the video also see's the guy back off when the shooter pulled a gun and at that point the guy with the gun did not have to shoot him because at that point no imminent danger for the shooter.

The dead goon shouldn't have assaulted the guy.

This is known as a fatal mistake

All the legal authorities disagree with you. Justifiable homicide. No more illegal parking in handicapped spaces for the corpse either.

BS, the shooter had no reason to assault the woman. He is a wimp though, big man with a gun. Men who carry guns think they are tuff and really they are wimps.

The dead goon shouldn't have assaulted the guy.

This is known as a fatal mistake

After the gun was pulled no danger, we'll will see in the coming weeks if the state of Florida will make this guy stand trial. Who know's?

BS, the shooter had no reason to assault the woman. He is a wimp though, big man with a gun. Men who carry guns think they are tuff and really they are wimps.

Wimp - 1
Illegal parking assaulter - 0

What woman was assaulted, do have a video link or witnesses, or is this just more you trying to spin off something that never happened?

That I agree with he should have went into the store and said someone is parked in a handicapped parking place without the sticker or called the cops there was absolutely no sense in him taking the law into his own hands.

The article says the case is being sent to the State Attorney's Office for a final decision, which sounds like it's at least possible it could still end up with charges.

As debbiedowner pointed out, the thing about this that bothers me is that the guy who was shot started backing away when the shooter first reached for his gun. I don't know what might have been said, so it's possible there was something that seemed threatening, but even if this is not technically illegal, it seems to me like an unnecessary shooting. That is just a first impression based on the limited information, though. :dunno:

That I agree with he should have went into the store and said someone is parked in a handicapped parking place without the sticker or called the cops there was absolutely no sense in him taking the law into his own hands.
Talking to someone is against the law? Who knew liberals liked to fantasy legislate?

What woman was assaulted, do have a video link or witnesses, or is this just more you trying to spin off something that never happened?

Don't know what assault is I see:

Assault definition is - a violent physical or verbal attack.

Does verbal come to mind?

Vigilante? He had no business trying to enforce the law.

So if you yell at me my husband can knock you on your ass? You're a loon

He has yelled at customers before.

Looks like the kook is protected by the bookends of SYG. I'm all for gun rights, but I don't think a person that is going around instigating arguments with strangers should conceal carry a gun.

At the same time, you shouldn't have to worry about being assaulted because you've got a hang up over handicapped parking spots. They seem to have more HC spots, than we have HC people. It is a little irritating when you can't find a spot anywhere but a HC spot. I still wouldn't shove someone for giving me shit about it, nor would I as a carrier, confront anyone over it either.

Not my business.

Forum List

Back