standard procedure

HIPAA rights, suck it libs. For you particularly dumb liberals HIPAA is a US law designed to provide privacy standards to protect patients' medical records. Trumps tax returns are also protected by privacy laws, I say that just to annoy you further.

Last edited:
HIPPA rights, suck it libs. For you particularly dumb liberals HIPPA is a US law designed to provide privacy standards to protect patients' medical records. Trumps tax returns are also protected by privacy laws, I say that just to annoy you further.

nothing to do with raiding your Dr.

The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), Public Law 104-191, was enacted on August 21, 1996. Sections 261 through 264 of HIPAA require the Secretary of HHS to publicize standards for the electronic exchange,privacy and security of health information.Dec 28, 2000

Trump's doctor says Trump bodyguard 'raided' his office, took files

HIPPA rights, suck it libs. For you particularly dumb liberals HIPPA is a US law designed to provide privacy standards to protect patients' medical records. Trumps tax returns are also protected by privacy laws, I say that just to annoy you further.

The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), Public Law 104-191, was enacted on August 21, 1996. Sections 261 through 264 of HIPAA require the Secretary of HHS to publicize standards for the electronic exchange,privacy and security of health information.Dec 28, 2000

It wasn't a "raid" your new screen name is FakeNewsSiete.

says the idiot that has no clue what he posts ---

I'll take the Drs opinion over your bullshit.

The doc said that he's feeling "violated" right now.

And to think this was all because he said that Trump takes Propecia.

His opinion doesn't make it a raid, you clowns can't start a thread without lying.

His opinion doesn't make it a raid, you clowns can't start a thread without lying.

I PROVIDED THE "RAID" LINK YOU FUCKTARD.

how damn dumb are you

Hardly a "raid". They asked for his records, and he gave them over to them. At worst, a HIPPA violation on the part of the doctor... assuming the lawyer didn't have a release. As for the doc being scared, he looks like that wouldn't take much.

how damn dumb are you

It wasn't a raid idiot, the White House says it wasn't. Stop spewing your fake news BS.

Hardly a "raid". They asked for his records, and he gave them over to them. At worst, a HIPPA violation on the part of the doctor... assuming the lawyer didn't have a release. As for the doc being scared, he looks like that wouldn't take much.

The incident, which Dr. Harold Bornstein described as a "raid," took place two days after Bornstein told a newspaper that he had prescribed a hair growth medicine for the president for years.

Bornstein Trumps former doctor said Trump took possession of his medical records several days after Bornstein told a newspaper Trump had been prescribed hair growth medicine. That is illegal as hell, HIPPA forbids the doctor from disclosing this or any of Trumps PRIVATE medical records he's lucky he didn't get sued into bankruptcy.

A proper raid is done by government officials....with subpoenas issued for the raid.

This was AN ILLEGAL RAID, a THEFT and possibly a robbery if they threatened by force.

this was the actions of a mob boss, ordering his body guard, to steal the records from the doctor without a HIPAA release. The thugs broke the law.....

Last edited:
A proper raid is done by government officials....with subpoenas issued for the raid.

This was AN ILLEGAL RAID, a THEFT and possibly a robbery if they threatened by force.

this was the actions of a mob boss, ordering his body guard, to steal the records from the doctor without a HIPPA release. The thugs broke the law.....

First you were only wrong then in the third sentence you went bat shit crazy.

how damn dumb are you

It wasn't a raid idiot, the White House says it wasn't. Stop spewing your fake news BS.

its HIPAA - not HIPPA you dumbass.

anything that comes out of the WH is a damn LIE.

youre dismissed

how damn dumb are you

its HIPAA - not HIPPA you dumbass.

anything that comes out of the WH is a damn LIE.

youre dismissed

Riiiight anything that comes out of the WH is a damn lie, you are so rational and not broad brushing everyone should listen to you. :itsok:

this was the actions of a mob boss, ordering his body guard, to steal the records from the doctor without a HIPPA release. The thugs broke the law.....

First you were only wrong then in the third sentence you went bat shit crazy.
the first part of the third paragraph was conjecture.... the rest was all true! :D

Your opinion does not make it not a raid. The Doctor said it felt like a raid. Who are you and what credentials do you have?

where is the police report?

Forum List

Back