🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Starbucks Red Holiday Cup Controversy Brews

Anything to mooch money off a group of people they hate... Right Starbucks?
blewkin: Red Cup oh they hate CHRISTIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blewkin: Easter Cup oh the just want to make money off of CHRISTIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've out Stephanied Stuphie.
Why doesn't Starbucks pay their employees a living wage? Benefits? Paid maternity leave?

Why don't you ask them? When you're done, ask the Waltons the same question.
Oh look. A lib trying to deflect.

How about the day after thanksgiving?

How about you do your own research? You're obviously just throwing questions out here. Your very next post indicates you don't care:

Oh look. A lib trying to deflect.

Oh, look, a con trying to squirm out of answering a question.

Smart Christians would use the very questions you're asking to turn this "boycott" into a fight for employee benefits for Starbucks workers.

But we both know y'all are too self-absorbed to give a shit.

You'll fight for the Jesus Snowflakes, but not for your fellow humans.

So... It's okay for Starbucks to deny living wages, benefits and paid maternity leave as long as you agree with their politics.

Got it.

That's what I figured.

Everyone get "outraged" over a red cup so the libs can bloviate some more about diversity and morality... while doing absolutely nothing of substance. :)

It would be funny to come in with a solid red sleeve that you could slip over their cup.:biggrin:

Uhh, can you elaborate? The cup is already red.

The new one is described as not being a solid one-tone red.

When the cup was unveiled earlier this month, the coffee chain described it as having a, “two-toned ombré design, with a bright poppy color on top that shades into a darker cranberry below.”

Oh jeezus, I'm not even following it that closely.

I'm still trying to figure out how a cup being red is anti Christmas. Red and Green are Christmas colors. If you wanted to be anti Christmas wouldn't you BAN all red and green?

Land O' the Bizarro.

I don't go to Starbuck's, and after further reading I guess the old cups also had Christmas themes, like snowflakes, reindeer etc. I should have added that to my red sleeve.

Anyway, I don't think anyone particularly cares what color of cup, or if the damn thing has snowflakes on it.
It's when we see companies like Starbucks who are afraid to stand up and say we are an American company, and we celebrate Christmas in America.
Bingo. They are trying to make a political statement while at the same time trying to profit off holiday shoppers. Can anyone say hypocrites?

Apparently Starbucks, like so many liberals live in fear that someone might possibly manage to have their precious feelings hurt.

Remember when Starbucks put quotes from Jonathan Wells on their cups? The guy that believes in intelligent design? About how Darwinism means abortion and racism?

Yeah, I didn't get outraged then either. But a damn red cup, that's just plain evil.

When the cup was unveiled earlier this month, the coffee chain described it as having a, “two-toned ombré design, with a bright poppy color on top that shades into a darker cranberry below.”

I'm still trying to figure out how a cup being red is anti Christmas. Red and Green are Christmas colors. If you wanted to be anti Christmas wouldn't you BAN all red and green?

Land O' the Bizarro.

I don't go to Starbuck's, and after further reading I guess the old cups also had Christmas themes, like snowflakes, reindeer etc. I should have added that to my red sleeve.

Anyway, I don't think anyone particularly cares what color of cup, or if the damn thing has snowflakes on it.
It's when we see companies like Starbucks who are afraid to stand up and say we are an American company, and we celebrate Christmas in America.
Bingo. They are trying to make a political statement while at the same time trying to profit off holiday shoppers. Can anyone say hypocrites?

Apparently Starbucks, like so many liberals live in fear that someone might possibly manage to have their precious feelings hurt.

What you call "fear" is self-fulfilling prophecy. The segment of Christians whose faith is so fragile it melts when it can't see snowflakes has had its precious feelings hurt.

It's funny and sad at the same time.

Remember when Starbucks put quotes from Jonathan Wells on their cups? The guy that believes in intelligent design? About how Darwinism means abortion and racism?

Yeah, I didn't get outraged then either. But a damn red cup, that's just plain evil.

It goes over your head, but oh well.

Land O' the Bizarro.

What you call "fear" is self-fulfilling prophecy. The segment of Christians whose faith is so fragile it melts when it can't see snowflakes has had its precious feelings hurt.

It's funny and sad at the same time.

Just like my last post, it obviously goes over your head.

Land O' the Bizarro.

Except their employees apparently.

So... It's okay for Starbucks to deny living wages, benefits and paid maternity leave...

You're not doing anything about it, so apparently it is okay with you.
Why isn't Starbucks doing anything about it instead of bloviating about "religion"?

Two things:

(A) Kindly quote a representative of Starbucks saying anything other than "Sorry, kiddies, no snowflakes this year"
and
(B) Why aren't you protesting outside your local Starbucks or at least starting a Twitter campaign?

So... It's okay for Starbucks to deny living wages, benefits and paid maternity leave...

You're not doing anything about it, so apparently it is okay with you.
Why isn't Starbucks doing anything about it instead of bloviating about "religion"?

Two things:

(A) Kindly quote a representative of Starbucks saying anything other than "Sorry, kiddies, no snowflakes this year"
and
(B) Why aren't you protesting outside your local Starbucks or at least starting a Twitter campaign?
1) why?
2) why doesn't the diversity preacher aka Starbucks do it freely?

That's ConCode for "I lack the skills to refute your statement, so I'll call you stupid."

Actually you're the one that is "stupid" if you cannot understand this simple point.
I don't think anyone cares what color the fucking cups are, or whether they're are dancing reindeer, or fat Santa's, or snowflakes or any other decorations on them.
It's when companies live in fear and are too afraid to stand up and say we are an American company, in America it's a long held tradition to celebrate Christmas, and we are proud to celebrate Christmas and we invite everyone to celebrate along with us !

That's the offensive part, in hiding they are telling the world they are embarrassed to embrace the holidays.

They are just like you, they are chicken-shit liberals afraid to greet someone with "Merry Christmas".

And by the way, this has nothing to do with religion. Everyone knows in America Christmas has evolved into a celebration that goes way beyond Christ, or Christianity, and we have plenty of secular Christmas decorations Starbucks could use, but they are too afraid to even go that far.

That's ConCode for "I lack the skills to refute your statement, so I'll call you stupid."

Actually you're the one that is "stupid" if you cannot understand this simple point.
I don't think anyone cares what color the fucking cups are, or whether they're are dancing reindeer, or fat Santa's, or snowflakes or any other decorations on them.
It's when companies live in fear and are too afraid to stand up and say we are an American company, in America it's a long held tradition to celebrate Christmas, and we are proud to celebrate Christmas and we invite everyone to celebrate along with us !

That's the offensive part, in hiding they are telling the world they are embarrassed to embrace the holidays.

They are just like you, they are chicken-shit liberals afraid to greet someone with "Merry Christmas".

And by the way, this has nothing to do with religion. Everyone knows in America Christmas has evolved into a celebration that goes way beyond Christ, or Christianity, and we have plenty of secular Christmas decorations Starbucks could use, but they are too afraid to even go that far.
They sell advent calendars, dummy.

Exactly. Just like Thanksgiving and Easter have become secular holidays that the whole nation celebrates. Libs are brain damaged and need to whine and pick apart everything to create manufactured drama.

Forum List

Back