🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Starbucks Red Holiday Cup Controversy Brews

Starbucks does NOT use cups with Easter bunnies on them at Easter. Just an oversight? I don't THINK so! It is part of their ongoing anti-Christianity agenda.....

Anything to mooch money off a group of people they hate... Right Starbucks?

I personally don't care. Starbucks had the right to not sell anything Christmas the same way a baker has a right to not make fag cakes.
Their loss. Starbucks is usually on my Christmas shopping list, but if they're going to join the War on Christmas, I'll cross them off the list.
How, precisely, is a red coffee cup involved in a "War on Christmas"?
Lol, no kidding! What about red ornaments? Why are people making an issue over this?

My goodness. That is so wonderfully Christian. I am sure that all the easter bunnies in the Bible are so pleased. Just like all the Snowflakes, Christmas Ornaments, and Christmas Trees in the Bible are offended by a red paper cup. LOL

It would be funny to come in with a solid red sleeve that you could slip over their cup.:biggrin:

Uhh, can you elaborate? The cup is already red.

The new one is described as not being a solid one-tone red.

When the cup was unveiled earlier this month, the coffee chain described it as having a, “two-toned ombré design, with a bright poppy color on top that shades into a darker cranberry below.”

Oh jeezus, I'm not even following it that closely.

I'm still trying to figure out how a cup being red is anti Christmas. Red and Green are Christmas colors. If you wanted to be anti Christmas wouldn't you BAN all red and green?

Land O' the Bizarro.

I don't go to Starbuck's, and after further reading I guess the old cups also had Christmas themes, like snowflakes, reindeer etc. I should have added that to my red sleeve.

Anyway, I don't think anyone particularly cares what color of cup, or if the damn thing has snowflakes on it.
It's when we see companies like Starbucks who are afraid to stand up and say we are an American company, and we celebrate Christmas in America.

blewkin: Red Cup oh they hate CHRISTIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blewkin: Easter Cup oh the just want to make money off of CHRISTIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've out Stephanied Stuphie.

I can't remember the last time I was in a Starbucks. Although I do buy their breakfast blend from Safeway. In any event, I think their previous cups with snowflakes, etc look much better. If anything I think they made a mistake by leaving leaving off some neat artwork. The new red cup seems a little artistically lacking. But if I want a cup off coffee and Starbucks is the closest shop it won't matter to me what the cup looks like.

My goodness. That is so wonderfully Christian. I am sure that all the easter bunnies in the Bible are so pleased. Just like all the Snowflakes, Christmas Ornaments, and Christmas Trees in the Bible are offended by a red paper cup. LOL
Do Starbucks employees get Christmas off ?

It would be funny to come in with a solid red sleeve that you could slip over their cup.:biggrin:

Uhh, can you elaborate? The cup is already red.

The new one is described as not being a solid one-tone red.

When the cup was unveiled earlier this month, the coffee chain described it as having a, “two-toned ombré design, with a bright poppy color on top that shades into a darker cranberry below.”

Oh jeezus, I'm not even following it that closely.

I'm still trying to figure out how a cup being red is anti Christmas. Red and Green are Christmas colors. If you wanted to be anti Christmas wouldn't you BAN all red and green?

Land O' the Bizarro.

I don't go to Starbuck's, and after further reading I guess the old cups also had Christmas themes, like snowflakes, reindeer etc. I should have added that to my red sleeve.

Anyway, I don't think anyone particularly cares what color of cup, or if the damn thing has snowflakes on it.
It's when we see companies like Starbucks who are afraid to stand up and say we are an American company, and we celebrate Christmas in America.
Bingo. They are trying to make a political statement while at the same time trying to profit off holiday shoppers. Can anyone say hypocrites?

Libs seem to be enjoying this newest opportunity to bash Christians.

Christians? No. Drama queens, yes.
Also keeps people from asking why they only give employees 30 hours a week instead of 40 to avoid paying benefits.

When Walmart does that, you can't praise them highly enough.

Please don't pretend this "boycott" is about anything other than drama.
Much like the fake lib outrage.

blewkin: Easter Cup oh the just want to make money off of CHRISTIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why doesn't Starbucks pay their employees a living wage? Benefits? Paid maternity leave?

Red cups? What were they thinking

I want to drink my coffee out of a fucking Jesus cup

The Christian employees no doubt trade with the non-Christians.

"Dude, you do Christmas, I'll do Chanukah."
"Deal! But I'll fight you for New Year's Eve."
"LOL!"

How do things work on your job?

Why doesn't Starbucks pay their employees a living wage? Benefits? Paid maternity leave?

Why don't you ask them? When you're done, ask the Waltons the same question.

The Christian employees no doubt trade with the non-Christians.

"Dude, you do Christmas, I'll do Chanukah."
"Deal! But I'll fight you for New Year's Eve."
"LOL!"

How do things work on your job?
How about the day after thanksgiving? We all know how much libs hate employees having to work holidays.

Forum List

Back