🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Starbucks Red Holiday Cup Controversy Brews

I personally don't care. Starbucks had the right to not sell anything Christmas the same way a baker has a right to not make fag cakes.
Their loss. Starbucks is usually on my Christmas shopping list, but if they're going to join the War on Christmas, I'll cross them off the list.

So you won't be stopping for a half-caf latte with extra foam on your way to buy your pagan fir tree?

You tell 'em!

I'm just.....stunned. At how programable these people are. I would be interested in a study to see what you could convince them to believe if you housed it within the phrase 'War on Christmas'.

11219402_1080022835365530_2948127885753552845_n.jpg

Prosecute anyone saying Happy Holidays as a "hate crime"
KsJeFQj.gif

Last edited:
I think we need a law forcing corporations to brand their products with religious symbols.

How about a blond, blue eyed "Jesus" on a cross with blood running down the cup?

On the other side, blond, blue eyed baby Jesus in a straw and manure lied "manger".

No way would the so-called "christians" allow any other religious symbols.

"Guess what, Starbucks?" Feuerstein said. "I tricked you into putting 'Merry Christmas' on your cup."

I would have been rolling on the floor laughing at this moron.

"Guess what, Starbucks?" Feuerstein said. "I tricked you into putting 'Merry Christmas' on your cup."

I would have been rolling on the floor laughing at this moron.

I woulda spelled it "Murray".

KsJeFQj.gif

The phony christians don't care about homelessness unless they have to look at it.

All they care about is running up their Master Card balance to prove what good christians they are.

No wonder people are leaving religion.

KsJeFQj.gif

The phony christians don't care about homelessness unless they have to look at it.

All they care about is running up their Master Card balance to prove what good christians they are.

Truly care about the homeless? Stop supporting the ideology that makes them that way.

KsJeFQj.gif

Truly care about the homeless? Stop supporting the ideology that makes them that way.

You gonna run away from this lie too?

Dummy.

:dig:

Another deep insight from the intellectual heavyweight Josh Feurerstein. I guess he "destroyed" Starbucks just like he did evolution.

Forum List

Back