START on its way to ratification

Trajan, you are clever, dwarf, not tall. The Pubs held it up for 8 months. Hello?
right here is your claim the GOP held it up
PROOF?
figures jokey would disappear when his bullshit is exposed

diveboy, he made an assertion without evidence and I have to refute it with evidence? Sonny, that is not how it is done. L.K. has made you far right wack hacks look stupid so far.

Now step up to the plate, or go back to the dugout.

we're both waiting. ;)

You made the original claim that the Dems were responsible for not bringing it to the floor but provide no proof, then expect me to refute your assertion with evidence? Are you ten years old?

don't even try it.

again, please provide the dates that Reid floored the Start treaty for cloture...I'll wait.

I am waiting. You made the original charge. Prove it.

right here is your claim the GOP held it up
PROOF?
figures jokey would disappear when his bullshit is exposed

diveboy, he made an assertion without evidence and I have to refute it with evidence? Sonny, that is not how it is done. L.K. has made you far right wack hacks look stupid so far.

Now step up to the plate, or go back to the dugout.

Poor old StarkeyMalarkey. you izz full o it.

You made the original claim that the Dems were responsible for not bringing it to the floor but provide no proof, then expect me to refute your assertion with evidence? Are you ten years old?

don't even try it.

again, please provide the dates that Reid floored the Start treaty for cloture...I'll wait.

I am waiting. You made the original charge. Prove it.
he made no charge, moron, he asked a question
cant you tell the difference?
he asked you why Reid didnt bring it up sooner

Last edited:
Go back and read, divecon. He said why did it take the dems eight months to get the bill to the floor, ignoring the role of the pubs. I called him on it, and he wants me to provide the evidence.

Kids, that is not how it is done.

once again jokey gets shown to be a fucking moron, but now he will dance around and proclaim a false victory

Go back and read, divecon. He said why did it take the dems eight months to get the bill to the floor, ignoring the role of the pubs. I called him on it, and he wants me to provide the evidence.

Kids, that is not how it is done.
yes, now its up to YOU to provide the PROOF the "pubs" blocked it

and that isnt the question he asked
you lie once again

(speaking quietly to the simple minded) No, divecon, when someone makes a charge first, he or she, when called on it (which I did), has to provide the evidence or lose the discussion. Trajan, at this point, has lost if he does not give the evidence. That's how it is done.

(speaking quietly to the simple minded) No, divecon, when someone makes a charge first, he or she, when called on it (which I did), has to provide the evidence or lose the discussion. Trajan, at this point, has lost if he does not give the evidence. That's how it is done.
he didnt MAKE a charge you fucking moronic idiot
he asked a QUESTION

(speaking quietly to the simple minded) Why, yes, verily yes, divecon, that is what Trajan did. Now he has to prove it.

(speaking quietly to the simple minded) Why, yes, verily yes, divecon, that is what Trajan did. Now he has to prove it.
he has to prove a QUESTION?????

are you fucking serious?
is there ANYONE reading this thread that agrees with jokey on this? if so, please speak up NOW

Trajan, L.K. makes you look like you are a child when it comes to these discussions.

You need to start providing solid evidence for your assertions.

first I have not had an exchange with him on anything substantive, what assertions should I be responding to? and you too it seems have an issue with personal asides, please speak to me, the way I speak to you, or don't speak to me at all.

heres the conversation-

Me-8 months? when did this bill get sent to the floor? it seems to have taken OBAMA and Thelma and Louise 8 months....

You-Trajan, you are clever, dwarf, not tall. The Pubs held it up for 8 months. Hello?

Me- how did they hold it up?

You- it means that you are pretending the Dems held up the bill when you flat know that is not the case.

( notice you are telling ME what I know and said, which I didn’t say)

Me- please post the dates Reid brought this to the floor for cloture....thx.
were did I say say 'they held it up'? I SAID they didn't bring it up ....I don't know why, why don't you tell me.

You-He made the claim, so he can defend it. I don't have to disprove an assertion right now, but he has to support it. He has not done that, so all I have to is call him out (as I did you earlier today and made you melt )

Amazing with republicans stonewalling this treaty for 8 months that 12 eventually voted for START

The larger question is what the fuck is wrong with the 29 who voted against it??

amazing with republicans stonewalling this treaty for 8 months that 12 eventually voted for start

the larger question is what the fuck is wrong with the 29 who voted against it??
proof?

maybe you will actually provide the proof that jokey is incapable of

Trajan, you made the charge; it did not have to be either declarative or interrogative. It merely had to be made, which you did. Now, when RW asked a question, you wanted him to provide proof.

The far right reactionaries try this all the time: make a stupid statement, get called on it, then demand the caller to provide evidence to refute the original assertion. This is an automatic loss when the asserter makes the call for evidence to refute that which he had not provided.

RW has nailed your balls to the wall, Trajan.

Amazing with republicans stonewalling this treaty for 8 months that 12 eventually voted for START

The larger question is what the fuck is wrong with the 29 who voted against it??

no, what amazing is despite me and other folks posting their objections explaining it, even if you don't agree with them you have not rebutted the issues once at least to me that I can remember, yet feel free to just keep on asking whats wrong with people who didn't vote for it. if you don't want an answer then don't ask for one, because thats the way it seems.

Trajan, you made the charge; it did not have to be either declarative or interrogative. It merely had to be made, which you did. Now, when RW asked a question, you wanted him to provide proof.

The far right reactionaries try this all the time: make a stupid statement, get called on it, then demand the caller to provide evidence to refute the original assertion. This is an automatic loss when the asserter makes the call for evidence to refute that which he had not provided..

if you cannot parse a declarative from an interrogative statement, you have a real comprehension problem amigo, seriously.

RW has nailed your balls to the wall, Trajan.

wtf? he didn't even respond:eusa_eh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back