State Government can remove child from parents based on presumption

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021
When you don’t know what’s going on and have the tools for this bs, you lose your kids. They are coming for them anyway they can think of!!!!!!!
This is what so many do not understand where the Gov. Is concerned just because these pukes say something is law, or someone did this or that this is not always true esp. today. Your kids are a profit, and for some organizations they are a sex toy for fun. Wake up ppl they are coming for your kids in anyway they can think of. They meaning anybody in authority and control of the American life.

Last edited:
The government has always taken kids away from parents under assumption.
My question is when the children are returned to their homes because legitimate enough proof that the parents are worthless isn't brought forward, are the parents given any form of compensation/restitution?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tammy Nichols is a certified loon which is the norm in Idaho.

When you don’t know what’s going on and have the tools for this bs, you lose your kids. They are coming for them anyway they can think of!!!!!!!
This is what so many do not understand where the Gov. Is concerned just because these pukes say something is law, or someone did this or that this is not always true esp. today. Your kids are a profit, and for some organizations they are a sex toy for fun. Wake up ppl they are coming for your kids in anyway they can think of. They meaning anybody in authority and control of the American life.

Have you NO shame?? First of all, the Epic Times is well known for making shit up and taking extreme positions:
The BBC cites Epoch Times as a Credible "Anti ...

However, the description of the Epoch Times as an “anti-establishment” source gives it a credibility it doesn’t merit, with the outlet being notorious for its fanatical support of the Donald Trump administration, an extreme social Conservative agenda, and its repeated use of conspiracy theories, even going to extreme lengths.

chollima.org/the-bbc-cites-epoch-times-as-a-credible-anti-establishment-newspape…

Aside from that, while I can't say that I know what goes on in Idaho, I am here to tell you that I worked for CPS in another state for 26 years and I am quite sure that this shit is not happening anywhere .

All states are bound by the Constitution which assures everyone, the right to due process and equal protection under the law

In addition, there are Federal Statutes that the states must abide by which prevent the type of things that are being alleged

"As part of the Bipartisan Budget Act (HR. 1892), which was signed in to law in February 2018, the Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA) was enacted to turn the focus of the current child welfare system toward keeping children safely with their families to avoid the trauma that results when children are placed in out-of-home care. To increase the number of children who can remain safely at home with their families, the law provides families with greater access to mental health services, substance use treatment, and/or improved parenting skills......"

CPS Personnel are highly accountable. We can't just remove a child on false pretenses In the state where I worked there were manty safeguards in place

A court order with supporting affidavits and other documentation is necessary

The parents are entitled to a lawyer

The child is assigned their own lawyer -known as a law guardian - to represent the interest of the child INDEPENDANT of the state or the parents

Each placement is reviewed by the Child Placement Review Board, Citizen volunteers who are often critical of the CPS agency, and who report to another judge who must approve the placement plan

Lastly, there are :
"National CASA/GAL Association for Children - Programs - The National Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) / Guardians ad Litem (GAL) Association for Children, together with state and local member programs, supports and promotes court-appointed volunteer advocacy so every child who has experienced abuse or neglect can be safe, have a permanent home, and the …"

Now get the fuck out of and come back when you know what the fuck you're talking about!

Don't know what state you live but this happens everywhere. Florida has a law and it is your duty if you see a child mistreated or even think they may be mistreated you must report them and guess what? Yep, they can be taken on assumption only.

Now, over the past two weeks all your threads about kids and groomers kind of makes me wonder about your fixation.

Don't know what state you live but this happens everywhere. Florida has a law and it is your duty if you see a child mistreated or even think they may be mistreated you must report them and guess what? Yep, they can be taken on assumption only.

Now, over the past two weeks all your threads about kids and groomers kind of makes me wonder about your fixation.
See post 7. Reporting abuse is one thing. All allegations and suspicions should be reported and must be investigated, but the agency MUST substantiate SERIOUS abuse or neglect in order to take any action. And that substantiation must go beyond . the case workers assessment to include documentation from medical professionals, teachers, police or anyone who has knowledge of the situation. This OP is pure bunk and you would have to be real stupid to believe that any agency operates that way.

Sure, you can find isolated instances where CPS abused their authority or failed to follow procedure. However, as I described, there are many safeguards in place.

I sat on the Child Placement Review Board that It mentioned as the CPS agency representative. I was my job to explain the reasons why each child was removed and present a comprehensive plan for their safe return home-or if not possible- an alternative permanent place such as placement with a relative or adoption. Those people grilled me relentlessly on each case, and if they were not satisfied with my answers they would summon the case worker and supervisor. These people have no agenda other than to protect the best interest of the child.

You people just need to stop this idiotic crap, You are endangering the lives of children when people read this shit and don't report abuse or neglect because they believe that CPS is corrupt and Evil. You are endangering the CPS people who have been attacked -and who are just trying to protect those kids. Just fucking STOP IT!

Last edited:

Hey liar! Where did you go.? Nothing to say in defense of this irresponsible horseshit! You are endangering the lives of children who are being abused and neglected as well as the lives of those trying to protect the. Most likely, you already have blood on your hands.

If Heather Had Two Mommies, She Will Become a Psychotic Adult

They ought to take away all the kids whom Gayist couples adopted.

If Heather Had Two Mommies, She Will Become a Psychotic Adult

They ought to take away all the kids whom Gayist couples adopted.
Holy fucking shit seriously?? Troll much? The topic is CPS. If you want to discuss same sex parenting start a thread. I'll be there.

Do you agree with the OP? Do you think that removing kids from gay couples would not be the same abuse of power that is being alleged there ?

Looks like I shut you down! Good! I am watching you. I will not let you get away with this kind of shit. Go crawl back under your rock until you come up with some other irresponsible, moronic shit! I am on to you!

Yeah your boy Clinton did that one.
Nope, we in Arkansass voted for Clintoon to get him the hell out of Arkansass..We didn't want any more of him. The feds during Raygun decided that intervention in our life was necessary because the drug war needs to protect kids.

Forum List

Back