State of the Climate in 2013

In the bigger picture.......nothing AGW is winning......not as it applies to the real world.

For those who are obsessed with debating science drivel, perhaps they might be winning, but none of it translates to effecting the real world. In that sense, the science is irrelevant........its not even debatable. In any real sense.......is an internet hobby and nothing more........will be 10 years from now too.

thus...........lOsInG

Last edited:
So, you don't care about reality, only the perceptions of others.

Let us know when you start reporting on "reality" instead of the computer derived science fiction you favor over real world facts.

Let us know when you start reporting on "reality" instead of the computer derived science fiction you favor over real world facts.

Like this?

910px-Global_Temperature_Anomaly.svg.png

and this?

1280px-GISS_temperature_2000-09_lrg.png

and this?

piomas-minimum-arctic-ice-volume.png

and this?

640px-Trends_in_global_average_absolute_sea_level%2C_1870-2008_%28US_EPA%29.png

and this?

660px-Global_Warming_Observed_CO2_Emissions_from_fossil_fuel_burning_vs_IPCC_scenarios.svg.png

What's the "Average" Temperature on any other planet or Moon in our Solar system?

The people doing research will not be making trillions. The people whose businesses will be saved by stopping all AGW efforts (the fossil fuel industry) WILL BE MAKING TRILLIONS.

But you ignore that obvious point because it interferes with your politics.

yo, yo, crick s0n, where's that experiment? You know the one I'm referring to? The one that shows that 120 PPM of CO2 drives temperature? While you're at it show how warm 10 pPM of CO2 is, or 20 or 40 or 280 PPM? Come on mate, we've all been waiting. Why not simply admit you have none?

You should start with the Beer-Lambert Law

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer–Lambert_law

The people doing research will not be making trillions. The people whose businesses will be saved by stopping all AGW efforts (the fossil fuel industry) WILL BE MAKING TRILLIONS.

yo, yo, crick s0n, where's that experiment? You know the one I'm referring to? The one that shows that 120 PPM of CO2 drives temperature? While you're at it show how warm 10 pPM of CO2 is, or 20 or 40 or 280 PPM? Come on mate, we've all been waiting. Why not simply admit you have none?

What ol' JC wants to know is how many ounces does that bottle have? :badgrin:

I see. The computer derives that glacial recession we are seeing world wide? The melt of the permafrost in the northlands? The rapid shrinkage of the Arctic Ice?

For anyone that has doubts on what is happening in the real world, read publications from the AGU and GSA.

I want the experiment dude. See I knew you didn't have it. You lie and are LoSiNG

I see. The computer derives that glacial recession we are seeing world wide? The melt of the permafrost in the northlands? The rapid shrinkage of the Arctic Ice?

For anyone that has doubts on what is happening in the real world, read publications from the AGU and GSA.

So I still don't know why that is so important for you. Big deal. First just prove with an experiment that 120 PPM of CO2 causes anything to happen with temperatures. See that is the big picture, that you can't seem to locate. You are lost and LoSinG.

Was watching a science show and they mentioned rather offhandedly, that sulfur releases from volcanoes had a large impact on Middle Age cooling. Interesting they didn't cite a large DECREASE in CO2. Every once in a while they slip up on the big hoax.

Was watching a science show and they mentioned rather offhandedly, that sulfur releases from volcanoes had a large impact on Middle Age cooling. Interesting they didn't cite a large DECREASE in CO2. Every once in a while they slip up on the big hoax.

Egad, are you that stupid on everything in life? And you sit there posting on an internet board, denigrating scientists. And that irony undoubtedly sailed right past you.:badgrin:

So I still don't know why that is so important for you. Big deal. First just prove with an experiment that 120 PPM of CO2 causes anything to happen with temperatures. See that is the big picture, that you can't seem to locate. You are lost and LoSinG.

Losing, eh. Well, don't ever worry about your mind, there is nothing to lose there:lol:

Egad, are you that stupid on everything in life? And you sit there posting on an internet board, denigrating scientists. And that irony undoubtedly sailed right past you.:badgrin:

Your inability to understand the implications of other gases is really interesting. This show featured scientists, so there you go. Just where did I insult any of the scientists from the show?

You insulted all of science and deeply insulted any school teacher that ever thought they could show you how to think.

Could you identify the person who told you that AGW insists that all temperature changes in the history of the planet have been caused by changes in atmospheric CO2? Cause they need a good flogging.

You insulted all of science and deeply insulted any school teacher that ever thought they could show you how to think.

Could you identify the person who told you that AGW insists that all temperature changes in the history of the planet have been caused by changes in atmospheric CO2? Cause they need a good flogging.

Whom are you addressing Crick? Take a good look at all the CO2 charts Faithers trot out all the time. Consider how carefully they have used differing CO2 markers to construct a bogus cause and effect.

:lol::lol::lol: The Principle of Uniformitarianism states that what caused the warming and cooling the past is also the most likely agent of that today. And it is the RARE high school teacher who teaches a student HOW to think, they are far more prone to tell them WHAT to think.

For an insult to science you need look no further than the posts of the anti science deniers like you and yours..

Wow. Amazing. So, I guess Milankovich is out. Right?

Forum List

Back