States consider drug tests for welfare recipients Mar 26 2009

The first George Bush refined Clintons reforms, making them actually work better.

Let's work with this little gem first. Can you show us how the first George Bush refined Clintons reforms ?

Small changes may not count as reform by most people, but they are still reforms.

Now, let's hear about the small changes, or reforms.

Meh ... circular argument, just as bad as accusing someone who lived on it for years during these changes of lying. Oh wait, you tried that to. Need I remind you, I was on welfare during these times, I just happened to work harder to get off it instead of becoming as complacent as you are. I got all the letters when they mailed them, with each little change, about once every couple of months. Proof is IRL, not in bits online. Why would anyone with some sort of hobby (like my current website which I am working on in other windows right now) waste time looking up these hundreds of tiny changes just to amuse someone who is incapable of using real life explanations anyway?

Just looking for any evidence to think you are anything other than a liar.

Don't see any yet.

Let's get back to your real life observation of the first George Bush refining Clintons welfare reform. Please, tell us about that.

fantastic idea, I have been saying it for eyars....goverment would save money by getting all the deadbeat crackheads waiting for the first of the month for pay day off their lottery

The idea of getting any crack heads off PA is a good one. The question is, do you really think we will save money ?

I have already posted a reasonable cost analysis that puts us about $67,000 in the hole for every 3.5 families removed from the roles due to drug testing.

Can you show that we will save any money ? I'd accept breaking even.

I would have to see the data of people who collect welfare and drug usage which I am sure is extremely high.

Don't see any yet.

Let's get back to your real life observation of the first George Bush refining Clintons welfare reform. Please, tell us about that.

Lack of comprehension again. Please, reread all my posts ... again, you may need to read them more than once this time to see just how wrong you are.

fantastic idea, I have been saying it for eyars....goverment would save money by getting all the deadbeat crackheads waiting for the first of the month for pay day off their lottery

The idea of getting any crack heads off PA is a good one. The question is, do you really think we will save money ?

I have already posted a reasonable cost analysis that puts us about $67,000 in the hole for every 3.5 families removed from the roles due to drug testing.

Can you show that we will save any money ? I'd accept breaking even.

I would have to see the data of people who collect welfare and drug usage which I am sure is extremely high.

"Extremely high" is a relative term. Since 1996, the roles have fallen by about 50%.

Tell you what, this has been a long discussion, full of numbers. Get yourself informed, come back and let us know if this idea merely sounds good or if it will actually save money.

Don't see any yet.

Lack of comprehension again. Please, reread all my posts ... again, you may need to read them more than once this time to see just how wrong you are.

It's simple dear. Explain how the first George Bush refined Clintons reforms.

Don't see any yet.

It's simple dear. Explain how the first George Bush refined Clintons reforms.

As I pointed out, you are lacking in comprehension, I didn't say the first one reformed Clinton, it was Jr that made some changes.

Allie is 100% correct in this. Obama is fucking it all up and the conservatives actually worked it right (before Jr but we will forgive his idiotic mistakes as they had little impact in reality). The first George Bush refined Clintons reforms, making them actually work better. Obama is and will fuck it all up. I hope this economic crisis corrects itself soon or most people on here will be bending over.

Nah...you're a liar. Here's what you said. You said the first George Bush refined Clintons reforms, making them better. You exclude Jr. from this before your statement. Then you say that Obama is and will fuck it all up.

I'm just looking for an explanation. So far, it's liar.

Allie is 100% correct in this. Obama is fucking it all up and the conservatives actually worked it right (before Jr but we will forgive his idiotic mistakes as they had little impact in reality). The first George Bush refined Clintons reforms, making them actually work better. Obama is and will fuck it all up. I hope this economic crisis corrects itself soon or most people on here will be bending over.

Nah...you're a liar. Here's what you said. You said the first George Bush refined Clintons reforms, making them better. You exclude Jr. from this before your statement. Then you say that Obama is and will fuck it all up.

Typo ... and you are the grammar police since ... ?
Switch Clinton and George Bush to get what I meant to say ... but meh, since you are just trying to troll now I don't see why you would bother.

Switch Clinton and George Bush to get what I meant to say ... but meh, since you are just trying to troll now I don't see why you would bother.

Typo eh ?

Ok. I'll accept that. Now, tell us what George H. W. Bush did on welfare that Clinton refined.

(Hint: Welfare INCREASED under George H.W. Bush and unemployment benefits were raised also.)

Also, let's get on with what Obama has done to "fuck up" welfare. What has he done ? You said it.

Fact is, you're just an ignorant hack. Keep swallowing.

Typo eh ?

Ok. I'll accept that. Now, tell us what George H. W. Bush did on welfare that Clinton refined.

(Hint: Welfare INCREASED under George H.W. Bush and unemployment benefits were raised also.)

Also, let's get on with what Obama has done to "fuck up" welfare. What has he done ? You said it.

Fact is, you're just an ignorant hack. Keep swallowing.

Wasting money ... which welfare and, worse, Social Security will have to be raided again to pay off. increasing the number of people who need it by destroying the economy, cutting a lot of Medicare benefits to cover unneeded increases for his special interest projects. Think more and parrot less.

But let's get back to what George H. W. Bush did for welfare. Come on......here kitty, kitty.....

Also, lets have some evidence about what Obama has done to welfare. Haven't seen a shred of evidence.

I haven't made any assertions about what anyone has done for welfare exept Bill Clinton's promise, made good, to end welfare as we know it. 1996, Welfare reform. It's the only major welfare reform that's been done.

Whatcha got ? I mean, besides kitty flounder breath.

Um ... really? He ended welfare as we know it? .... yeah. Short term memory only I see, or too young to actually remember what it was like before Clinton.

You can't back up ANYTHING you have said.

Bush I did not refine anything Clinton did. You lie.

Clinton did not refine anything Bush I did. You lie.

Obama has not changed anything about wlefare. You lie.

There is an emerging pattern here.

No, you are just incapable of independent thought ...

Drug tests for welfare recipients is a plus, your godling Obama wants it even, so at least he is doing one thing right.

No, you are just incapable of independent thought ...

Drug tests for welfare recipients is a plus, your godling Obama wants it even, so at least he is doing one thing right.

Drug testing is outside of the lies you have stated.

Bush I did not refine anything Clinton did. You lie.

Clinton did not refine anything Bush I did. You lie.

Obama has not changed anything about wlefare. You lie.

You lie.

Forum List

Back