States full of good, REAL Americans sue to end DACA.

You don't become a citizen of this country by sneaking in and proving you are a model citizen. Imagine the chaos if that were the method we used.

The United States is one of the most generous countries in the world when it comes to sharing our land with outsiders. We allow over a million immigrants into this country ever year. What other country does that? It's just that we have a way and method to do this orderly because hundreds of millions would love to come here.

The United States is like the best restaurant in town. You have to have a reservation and still wait in line because of the crowd.

The United States is a horrible restaurant because of the hate people like you push. People like you demean this country. People who have made a life for themselves in this country should be allowed to stay.

A man robs a bank for $250k...never gets caught...he’s apprehended years later...do we prosecute him and take the $250k back...or do we look the other way, not prosecute, let him keep the $250k and essentially reward him?
I know, I know....totally different right?

Totally stupid. No one has committed any violence against anyone. These people have grown up as Americans and are more American than you are.
oh bullshit. stop with that nonsense. you act like you personally know all 11 million illegals. fk off. I'm tired of schmucks like you insulting my countrymen. Go to Mexico and live with those better people.

Dude a parasites like you are un Americans. DACA kids are here to stay & you are NOT deporting anybody. They grew here & no where else to go. Most of them have regular jobs & families contributing to our society probably better than you. These people are fully imbedded in system both socially & economically.

LOL, Right because illegal immigrant youths (DACA) aren't cutting wages of real Americans, nor paying less in taxes into the system?

The United States is a horrible restaurant because of the hate people like you push. People like you demean this country. People who have made a life for themselves in this country should be allowed to stay.

A man robs a bank for $250k...never gets caught...he’s apprehended years later...do we prosecute him and take the $250k back...or do we look the other way, not prosecute, let him keep the $250k and essentially reward him?

Totally stupid. No one has committed any violence against anyone. These people have grown up as Americans and are more American than you are.
oh bullshit. stop with that nonsense. you act like you personally know all 11 million illegals. fk off. I'm tired of schmucks like you insulting my countrymen. Go to Mexico and live with those better people.

Dude a parasites like you are un Americans. DACA kids are here to stay & you are NOT deporting anybody. They grew here & no where else to go. Most of them have regular jobs & families contributing to our society probably better than you. These people are fully imbedded in system both socially & economically.

LOL, Right because illegal immigrant youths (DACA) aren't cutting wages of real Americans, nor paying less in taxes into the system?

NOPE...and they’re not getting free healthcare or free college/school either. REAL Americans are totally benefiting from the DACA “kids” and all low grade, thirdworld filth here sucking up taxpayer cash and resources like the freeloading human cockroaches they are.

Often illegal aliens will steal social security numbers, and identities in order to get benefits. It can ruin people's credit, as well as get them health care, welfare, and other benefits on YOUR dime.

Okay, so first you said your concern was for people that spent their life here and this is the only country they know. Now you are admitting you are a liar. That's not your concern at all. Your concern is open borders and allowing anybody that wants to drift in to do just that.

Don't you people ever start to feel guilty about using children all the time to promote your political agenda?

You did not read my post and you did not answer me.. Why did the catholic and protestant fucktards spend efforts over the decades just to create hellish circumstances for the people of central America and now want to abandon their creation. The blame needs to be placed on the people directly responsible for this. Your political and (laughing) "religious" leaders are directly responsible for this situation. The poor people queuing up at the border are not to blame. The roman catholic leadership, the scumbag fundie prots, and the "anti-communists" are to blame for this situation. We had the technology 40-50 years ago to avert this crisis, when responsible people wanted to make sure that people across the globe had access to the technology to control their fertility and the education to know how to use it.

Whatever happend to Zero Population Growth (ZPG)?.

Find these catholics and fundie prots and these "anti-communists" and string them up by their balls. These "conservatives" are directly to blame. There is one woman who is pregnant and at the border with her two children. She is fleeing gang people who threatened one of her children and also a violent husband, who probably forced himself on her to bring about her pregnancy. It's time that we started blaming the right people for this mess. It's time to take responsibility, mister aims-gun-at-camera-because-he-thinks-he's-cool. Stop blaming the victims, who are caught in the middle and have nothing.

WTF does this have to do with Catholics and Protestants? They have no control over what goes on in countries like these.

And how did we become responsible for the plight of the rest of the world? If that were the case, why are not all other countries outside of the US poor and oppressed?

The "Blame America First" charade is over. DumBama is long gone from the White House. It's time for these people of other countries to rise up and take control over their own nations and future. We are not and cannot be the safety zone for every poor slob that decides they are sick of living in the conditions they created, and not want to put any effort into changing them.

Read history. This is one of the greatest failures of the Christian religion. The catholics and protestants had and still have tremendous influence in Central and South America and they are still at it, trying for more overpopulation and poverty. They need to have their faces rubbed into it. Their followers were and are poor and uneducated people who put their trust in them, and instead of leading these people to a better life, caused tremendous suffering, particularly among women..And for no logical reason. There should have been family-planning clinics in all of the neighborhoods decades ago. I'll never forget a neighbor that I had who came from either Honduras or Nicaragua. She told me about life with nine siblings in a three-room house and that she was happy to have come to the U.S., where she had the means to stop at two children.

For these poor people now knocking on our door, it's too late. The damage has already been done. They need a life

There is no overpopulation.

You’ve lost all credibility bud...
$20 trillion in debt, record numbers on welfare, record numbers of homeless, record numbers of struggling Veterans, 12-40 million low-grade thirdworld foreigners here illegally, inflated healthcare most can’t afford because too much coverage is given away free to wetbacks, middle class can’t save a dime or get ahead, record numbers of over qualified workers working low wage jobs.
I’m curious...what indicators do you need to see to think the U.S. is overpopulated?

The US is nowhere near overpopulated.

NOPE...and they’re not getting free healthcare or free college/school either. REAL Americans are totally benefiting from the DACA “kids” and all low grade, thirdworld filth here sucking up taxpayer cash and resources like the freeloading human cockroaches they are.

DACA requires participants to either have a job or be in training. Again you show how stupid you are, A typical Trump supporter. You are the cockroach infesting this country.

DACA requires participants to either have a job or be in training. Again you show how stupid you are, A typical Trump supporter. You are the cockroach infesting this country.

You are so desperate to view shit a certain way...you’re fucking lost on this issue...are you claiming the cockroaches don’t get free healthcare and free college / education? Yes or fucking no?

You did not read my post and you did not answer me.. Why did the catholic and protestant fucktards spend efforts over the decades just to create hellish circumstances for the people of central America and now want to abandon their creation. The blame needs to be placed on the people directly responsible for this. Your political and (laughing) "religious" leaders are directly responsible for this situation. The poor people queuing up at the border are not to blame. The roman catholic leadership, the scumbag fundie prots, and the "anti-communists" are to blame for this situation. We had the technology 40-50 years ago to avert this crisis, when responsible people wanted to make sure that people across the globe had access to the technology to control their fertility and the education to know how to use it.

Whatever happend to Zero Population Growth (ZPG)?.

Find these catholics and fundie prots and these "anti-communists" and string them up by their balls. These "conservatives" are directly to blame. There is one woman who is pregnant and at the border with her two children. She is fleeing gang people who threatened one of her children and also a violent husband, who probably forced himself on her to bring about her pregnancy. It's time that we started blaming the right people for this mess. It's time to take responsibility, mister aims-gun-at-camera-because-he-thinks-he's-cool. Stop blaming the victims, who are caught in the middle and have nothing.

WTF does this have to do with Catholics and Protestants? They have no control over what goes on in countries like these.

And how did we become responsible for the plight of the rest of the world? If that were the case, why are not all other countries outside of the US poor and oppressed?

The "Blame America First" charade is over. DumBama is long gone from the White House. It's time for these people of other countries to rise up and take control over their own nations and future. We are not and cannot be the safety zone for every poor slob that decides they are sick of living in the conditions they created, and not want to put any effort into changing them.

Read history. This is one of the greatest failures of the Christian religion. The catholics and protestants had and still have tremendous influence in Central and South America and they are still at it, trying for more overpopulation and poverty. They need to have their faces rubbed into it. Their followers were and are poor and uneducated people who put their trust in them, and instead of leading these people to a better life, caused tremendous suffering, particularly among women..And for no logical reason. There should have been family-planning clinics in all of the neighborhoods decades ago. I'll never forget a neighbor that I had who came from either Honduras or Nicaragua. She told me about life with nine siblings in a three-room house and that she was happy to have come to the U.S., where she had the means to stop at two children.

For these poor people now knocking on our door, it's too late. The damage has already been done. They need a life

There is no overpopulation.

You’ve lost all credibility bud...
$20 trillion in debt, record numbers on welfare, record numbers of homeless, record numbers of struggling Veterans, 12-40 million low-grade thirdworld foreigners here illegally, inflated healthcare most can’t afford because too much coverage is given away free to wetbacks, middle class can’t save a dime or get ahead, record numbers of over qualified workers working low wage jobs.
I’m curious...what indicators do you need to see to think the U.S. is overpopulated?

The US is nowhere near overpopulated.

Let’s try this again...without the side-stepping.
“You’ve lost all credibility bud...
I’m curious...what indicators do you need to see to think the U.S. is overpopulated?”

Typical far right wing trash. Anyone who disagrees does not know what they are talking about. The stupid people in this country are the ones who support Trump. That means you.

When did I say anybody that disagrees with me doesn't know what they are talking about? You call me stupid when you have the comprehension skills of a 10 year old?

The stupid people support Trump? Then thank the stupid people for you getting more in your paycheck every week. Thank the stupid people for electing a leader that's bringing North Korea to their knees. Thank the stupid people when you get a much larger income tax refund for your 2018 return. Thank the stupid people for electing a leader that shooed ISIS out of Iraq. Thank the stupid people for the US no longer having the highest corporate tax rate in the industrialized world. Thank the stupid people for getting rid of the Commie Care fine which was the most anti-American legislation passed in our lifetime. Thank the stupid people for the privacy your daughter gets in school when she uses the dressing rooms or showers, and is no longer in threat of weirdos in dresses eyeing her down.

I don't thank stupid people like you for anything and your post is stupid.

1. For most people, the extra money they get is either unnoticeable or not a game changer. By the end of the special election in Pennsylvania, Republicans stopped talking about it because no one was buying it. The average person will likely see a smaller tax refund since the withholding tables were dropped lower.

The gold standard for tax reform was Ronald Reagan's 1986 reform. He pounded out a bi-partisan agreement with Democrats. This is a poor imitation. It was done in a partisan manner. Limiting the deductibility of state and local taxes was a attack on red states.

Paul Ryan said he could get the corporate tax rate down to 25% based on business tax breaks they had eliminated. They got it down to 21% by taking money from individuals. The standard deduction is not indexed to inflation so it loses a little value each year. Brackets are indexed by the chained CPI which is a lower
measure of inflation than the CPI. Getting rid of the mandate gave them $400 billion which went to businesses as well.

Tax breaks were retained for the rich. The carried interest deduction is a special interest tax cut that was retained even though it should not have. The pass through rate is another break for the rich. The fact is that the rich are already figuring a way to use it. Then we have the tax break for real estate trusts that Paul Ryan and Donald Trump will win on bigly.

This tax reform bill needs to be reformed.

2. Trump deserves no credit for North Korea. He is proving to be more adept than Trump. By holding meetings with the South Korean leader, he has limited some of Trump's options. He closed up a site that was becoming unusable.

3. The reason ISIS is out of Iraq is because the Iraqi army finally got it's act together. The Iraqi army did the bulk of the fighting against ISIS. Trump is about to make the same mistake Obama did. If we withdraw from Syria that allows Russia and Iran to consolidate their position in Syria and allow them to continue their mission in the Mideast. Domination of the Mideast.

4. Obamacare got it partially right. It succeeded in getting more people covered however it needed to be adjusted. The Republicans have tried so hard to pit the poor against people with pre-existing conditions against older Americans. Their goal has been to kick Americans off their health insurance. As a result they have created something worse than Obamacare. Premiums have risen faster under Republicans than Obamacare. What the Republicans have done is disgraceful.

What BS.

I signed up for Commie Care when it first started; that's when my employer dropped it. If not for Commie Care, I would likely still be covered today.

When I called, their prices were outrageous. That's because Commie Care was designed for likely Democrat voters: shelf stockers, french fry makers, car wash employees. If you had any kind of very low paying job, Commie Care was designed for you. As for us middle income earners (likely Republican voters) we were stuck with the bill; unaffordable premium prices, crappy as hell plans, lack of ability to keep your doctor or healthcare facility.

It did nothing Hussein said it would do. It didn't drop costs, it increased them. Not everybody could be covered, only lowlife workers. You couldn't keep your doctor or hospital in many cases. The most humorous part about the ACA was the Affordable part. You can't tell people that getting crappy insurance coverage that will cost you more than 25% of your net pay is affordable in any way or form. That's a Fn house payment for crying out loud.

Besides vote buying, what was Commie Care all about? It was about creating the most government dependents as possible. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voter. Between Commie Care and food stamps alone, DumBama created over 40 million more new government dependents, and that was no accident by any stretch of the imagination.

Isn't it amazing all the great things that happen under Republican leadership that are never the credit of the Republican President? NK is disarming, but no thanks to Trump. ISIS is out of Iraq and running, no thanks to Trump. The cold war ended, no thanks to Reagan. These are all............coincidences.......yeah, that's the ticket!

So if the Republicans are such darn good luck, maybe it's a good idea to keep that luck going. The sad part is because you on the left can't give credit where credit is due, we will always be a more divided nation every year. You leftists just don't have what it takes to admit when you were wrong.

You are the BS artist.

It was designed to fix weaknesses in the current system. Insurance companies who charged high insurance rates for older people and people with pre-existing conditions. The idea of refundable tax credits was not new as it was used to help people who lost jobs to companies going overseas. There is nothing wrong with that model. You may not care about people who are struggling but Americans are compassionate. It succeeded in covering more people.

It clearly needed adjusting as premiums were higher than expected. That should have been the focus of Republican efforts. Yet Republicans were more focused on kicking people off of their healthcare insurance. The fact is that rates have risen faster under Republicans that Obama. Even Tom Price admits the ending of the mandate will drive rates even higher. The only Commie I see is you.

The fact is that Ronald Reagan was 100 times smarter than Trump. He had specific proposals he ran on and could discuss them intelligently unlike Trump. Reagan's tax plan ended the recession. His defense policies led to the demise of the Soviet Union. He could talk about them intelligently unlike Trump. He was even able to make a del with Democrats on tax reform. He didn't insult people personally. He even spoke at the WH Correspondents Dinner. H was not a coward like Trump. Reagan was a great President. He didn't divide Americans. Trump is determined to divide Americans.

The only thing we can agree on is that Reagan was a great President, but not because of how he spoke, but because of his actions.

The biggest problem in our country today is people vote on politicians like they used to vote for their favorite American Idol contestant: how do they dress, how do they smile, how do they kiss babies, how good does their family look. Just a bunch of useless characteristics that mean nothing.

I don't want President that looks and talks well, I want a President that's going to move the country forward and takes necessary action when needed. I want one like Trump that goes against the grade of all the professional politicians that got us into most of the trouble we face today. I could care less if our President referes to a leader of a country as Rocket Man. In fact, I find it very entertaining.

Most of the additional people covered went into government programs under Commie Care. Again, it did little for the middle-class worker and certainly more damaging than the way it was before for many of us. You don't solve one problem by creating five more in it's place and call it a success.

As for myself, I'm pushing 60 now, and again, had coverage all of my adult life until Ears became President. Most of my adult life I had preexisting conditions as well. As for insurance companies charging older Americans a higher rate, think again. Commie Care does the exact same thing. Your age IS A FACTOR when it comes to the cost of an insurance plan.

In fact, my father and I were discussing Commie Care the other day. We both have the same dentist. He made a comment on how much more expensive our dentist is today than a few years ago. But I talked with our dentist about it. Commie Care placed so many taxes on the medical necessities that he uses every day that he had no choice but to greatly increase his rates. There is no free ride. Somebody has to pay for all this stuff. Ever see what a veterinarian charges to look at your dog? Ask he or she why they are so expensive.

You have a nerve. Trump is a reality tv star and that is how he runs the White House. He is even worse than Jimmy Carter.

Ronald Reagan was a smart man. He could talk about issues because he understood issues. Trump cannot discuss issues because he is too stupid. Reagan was a voracious reader. Trump has to have pictures to understand. Ronald Reagan took this country forward, Donald Trump has not. Ronald Reagan got tax reform passed working with Democrats. In doing so, he created a stable tax system. Trump has created a unstable tax system by ignoring even moderate Democrats. Reagan was able to push his agenda without personally attacking people. He spent more time poking fun at himself than he did others. Reagan did not hide like a coward and he did several White House Correspondents Dinners. I can remember Reagan standing at the Berlin Wall and saying "Mr Gorbachev tear down this wall." A line that his State Department did not want him to say. Compare that with Trump saying "I've got a bigger nuclear button than you have." It's like comparing a six year old child in Trump to a wise Ronald Reagan.

You are the Commie and a liar. Age was not a factor in Obamacare. A GAO report on one of the alternative GOP plans said that a 64 year old making $25,000 would pay around $13,000 in premiums because of their age.

The fact is that I am not biased. I can look at Obamacare and see that it did accomplish its goal of insuring more people. However I can also see that it needs to be reformed. You are more interested in kicking people off their insurance. Americans are compassionate. Republicans tell anyone who is struggling to drop dead.

You are so desperate to view shit a certain way...you’re fucking lost on this issue...are you claiming the cockroaches don’t get free healthcare and free college / education? Yes or fucking no?

DACA recipients do not get any help from the federal government.

Nice spin...lets try this again.
“Are you claiming the cockroaches don’t get free healthcare and free college / education? Yes or fucking no?”

You don't become a citizen of this country by sneaking in and proving you are a model citizen. Imagine the chaos if that were the method we used.

The United States is one of the most generous countries in the world when it comes to sharing our land with outsiders. We allow over a million immigrants into this country ever year. What other country does that? It's just that we have a way and method to do this orderly because hundreds of millions would love to come here.

The United States is like the best restaurant in town. You have to have a reservation and still wait in line because of the crowd.

Don’t overdo it. A great many of these people were not infants when they came here.

“Are you claiming the cockroaches don’t get free healthcare and free college / education? Yes or fucking no?”

You realize that YOU are the fucking cockroach in this discussion, right?

so the DACA kids are American if they were born anywhere in the Americas. I was born in North America and therefore I am not American? how does that work exactly? Now, are they citizens of the USA, no. I am. Dude, Look up the Americas and look at the continents that addresses. How stupid are you?

how do they work? Where did their social security cards come from?

they don't go to school?

how do they get a job without a social security card? And how do they get that SS card?

You realize that YOU are the fucking cockroach in this discussion, right?

You want to try to phrase the question like a grown up, cockroach?

See your baby and your children are precious when You Take Care of Them
Far less so when I and rest of USA take care of them and any money, if any, often goes back to the shithole that they sought "asylum" from

how do they work? Where did their social security cards come from?

If they are approved for DACA then they are authorized to work in the US. Moron.

Hmm, shit’s changing fast...I’d guess that good people have been putting pressure on their state representatives and demanding action be taken....good people are sick and tired of the oppression...they’re fed up, speaking up and taking a stand...they want their country back and they’re no longer scared to be called a “racist” or “bigot”.
The states challenging DACA are Texas, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina and West Virginia.
7 states sue to end DACA, potentially scrambling its legal future - CNNPolitics
Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina and West Virginia? Lol shithole states....who wants to live there? Same racist states as usual....flyover useless states.
No the shithole states are the ones people are fleeing at a breakneck speed...New York,New Jersey,California,Illinois.
I wish they were....freeways are jammed. Keep on lying to yourself.
Guess you missed the headlines about 800k people fleeing the high tax states I mentioned eh? Here is a link snowflake

800,000 people are about to flee New York and California because of taxes, say economists
Till i see no traffic jam, i won't believe you :).
Don't have to believe me. Believe the experts.

Forum List

Back