Steamboat joins the growing movement

So you are promoting civic activism based on scientific illiteracy now??? C'mon Trakar.. You have standards.. Don'tcha????
How can I enjoy this if my evil twin is becoming a pawn for mob action???

http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/06pdf/05-1120.pdf

Supremes do not take science cases. They are science agnostic. They ruled that the VAGUE crap Congress writes as law these days CAN allow bureaucrats to regulate CO2 as a pollutant if they deem it so. You gonna run to yo momma next??

I know what you EXHALE is air pollution... But not me.. Natural as a deer fart.. It's scientific illiteracy being worshipped by ignorant zealots.

"Pollution" isn't a science term, it is a policy term as defined by the USSC in the ruling they gave. Steamboat made a public policy statement that you took umbrage with somehow claiming that they were incorrect in calling excessive CO2 emissions "pollution." I was simply pointing out that the supreme court disagrees with your misuse and misapplication of the term.

If the only response you have to being demonstrated incorrect are personal attacks and insults,
there is no discussion to be had.

Encyclopedia Britannica
"Pollution": "the addition of any substance (solid, liquid, or gas) or any form of energy (such as heat, sound, or radioactivity) to the environment at a rate faster than it can be dispersed, diluted, decomposed, recycled, or stored in some harmless form."

EPA charter as established under Republican directive on December 2, 1970
Title 1, Part A, Section 7408:
(1) For the purpose of establishing national primary and secondary ambient air quality standards, the Administrator shall within 30 days after December 31, 1970, publish, and shall from time to time thereafter revise, a list which includes each air pollutant—
(A) emissions of which, in his judgment, cause or contribute to air pollution which may reasonably be anticipated to endanger public health or welfare;
(B) the presence of which in the ambient air results from numerous or diverse mobile or stationary sources; and
(C) for which air quality criteria had not been issued before December 31, 1970 but for which he plans to issue air quality criteria under this section.
(2) The Administrator shall issue air quality criteria for an air pollutant within 12 months after he has included such pollutant in a list under paragraph (1). Air quality criteria for an air pollutant shall accurately reflect the latest scientific knowledge useful in indicating the kind and extent of all identifiable effects on public health or welfare which may be expected from the presence of such pollutant in the ambient air, in varying quantities. The criteria for an air pollutant, to the extent practicable, shall include information on— (A) those variable factors (including atmospheric conditions) which of themselves or in combination with other factors may alter the effects on public health or welfare of such air pollutant;
(B) the types of air pollutants which, when present in the atmosphere, may interact with such pollutant to produce an adverse effect on public health or welfare; and
(C) any known or anticipated adverse effects on welfare.

USSC Massachusetts v. Environmental Protection Agency (in 2007) ruled that the EPA was obligated by its foundational mandates to enforce the duly legislated and enacted Clean Air Act and regulate the industrial and commercial emissions of CO2.

yeah ok, the government should wave it's magic wand and stop that damn climate from changing..what do they care if the government hurts other business all for some weather change, they HAVE THEIRS..

I loved steamboat springs when I lived in Colorado, but like many places in Colorado the libs who once they helped create and destroyed California moved into Colorado..and this is what you get.. a bunch of idiot calling on the government like they are a god of mother earth who can do something for the frikken climate

Last edited:
Now Staph, your opinions are as toxic and irrelevant here as they are on political subjects. Vast ignorance demonstrated in both arenas.

Now Staph, your opinions are as toxic and irrelevant here as they are on political subjects. Vast ignorance demonstrated in both arenas.

and this post of yours isn't toxic and irrelevant...?
all you just demonstrated is how hateful a person you are...now go bow down to al gore or something or too the government who are the gods who can change the climate..you loser

Last edited:

Forum List

Back