steel slat fence

I'm surprised that you posted a Breitbart link. At any rate, I suppose your point is that the Wall is now a picked fence that costs 5 billion??

Breitbart is only bad when it disagrees with any Leftist position.

Dec 8, 2018.
Too funny. Says a USMB Troll.

"A lie is a statement used intentionally for the purpose of deception."

Siete is a troll, you don't seem to be far behind him. My point stands, the Left detests any source that disagrees with them but LOVES to quote them when it supports their position.
Do you really not understand why? Any other news source gets dismissed as fake news so if somebody is going to make a point to the right wingnuts then it’s best to use a source that doesn’t cause a knee jerk reaction. Get it?

What's funny is that you guys can't even see the hypocrisy. Like I said, you detest it when it disagrees with you and love it when it does.
Yes I heard what you said and I just explained why. Sounds like you still don’t get it. What part confuses you?

Just imagine all the various hydraulic and screw jacks that could be used to pry those "slats" open wide enough to get through. I expect jack makers are excited.

a steel slat fence in Az being repaired ...

article-2711138-202271BD00000578-66_634x421.jpg

Trump is such a fucking dumbass.

shut down the government to get what we already have.

SUCKERS

Dec 8, 2018.

Siete is a troll, you don't seem to be far behind him. My point stands, the Left detests any source that disagrees with them but LOVES to quote them when it supports their position.
Do you really not understand why? Any other news source gets dismissed as fake news so if somebody is going to make a point to the right wingnuts then it’s best to use a source that doesn’t cause a knee jerk reaction. Get it?

What's funny is that you guys can't even see the hypocrisy. Like I said, you detest it when it disagrees with you and love it when it does.
Yes I heard what you said and I just explained why. Sounds like you still don’t get it. What part confuses you?

Yes, you tried to justify leftwing hypocrisy, I saw that.
I reject it.

Dec 8, 2018.

The part that does not include whisky. Sorry to have been a dolt.

Build the Slat Fence !

Build the Slat Fence !

Build the Slat Fence !

Trump is just trying to make his base happy. He knows the wall/fence will not make any difference.

Dec 8, 2018.

Yes, you tried to justify leftwing hypocrisy, I saw that.
I reject it.
There is a ton of left and right wing hypocrisy but in this case there isn’t. This all seems to be flying right over your head

Forum List

Back