Stephen King responds to Indiana, Repub-sponsored, religious law

Is Jon Steward off the air and Progs are looking for other places to get their news and thoughts

I like his books so therefore I must change my political/social viewpoint?

I didn't do that for Neil Young.

"oh look everyone King writes scary books, so his opinion about politics is really valuable and stuff" lol

His opinion is as valid as anyone's.

RWs don't like it because its true.

Of course it's as valid as anyone's , no more no less. Guano and company act like "WOOHOO this validates us"

and his opinion is neither true, nor false moron . It's an OPINION.

Hmmmm...and when the government tells him he must right a book supporting the end of abortion on demand....let's see how he stands on the First Amendment then......

Hmmmm...and when the government tells him he must right a book supporting the end of abortion on demand....let's see how he stands on the First Amendment then......
"right a book" :eusa_eh: Looks like its time for you to change your username again :rofl:

"oh look everyone King writes scary books, so his opinion about politics is really valuable and stuff" lol

His opinion is as valid as anyone's.

RWs don't like it because its true.

Of course it's as valid as anyone's , no more no less. Guano and company act like "WOOHOO this validates us"

and his opinion is neither true, nor false moron . It's an OPINION.
I didnt see anything about validation in the OP. I think you just felt threatened. It was validation only in your mind.

Forum List

Back