Stephen King responds to Indiana, Repub-sponsored, religious law

Although I will say this much...

The Indiana law is, indeed, a Gay Discrimination law..

Who would not wish to discriminate, against sexual deviants and perverts?

King needs to go back to writing shitty stories. His early works were great...then he started to suck. Maybe he needs to stop writing about gays being bait in his horror novels. He can use a monster in a clown suit but its still a monster. He can go float down there too for all I care about his opinion.

I think gays should be allowed to marry. They should be able to have families. They should be allowed to adopt. They should lead boy scout or girl scout troops. I think they deserve all the rights everyone else has. That includes being able to say NO to someone that wants to do business with them that they don't agree with in the spiritual factors..or be forced to do so.
Door swings both ways.

I think gays should be allowed to marry. They should be able to have families. They should be allowed to adopt. They should lead boy scout or girl scout troops. I think they deserve all the rights everyone else has. That includes being able to say NO to someone that wants to do business with them that they don't agree with in the spiritual factors..or be forced to do so. Door swings both ways.
An admirable sentiment with considerable merit.

Trouble is, the other side wants it all, and to force the door to only open one way.

That's where the line should probably be drawn.

And - rightly or wrongly - I strongly suspect that this Law is an early-times (and poorly conceived and executed) attempt to set that right.

I think gays should be allowed to marry. They should be able to have families. They should be allowed to adopt. They should lead boy scout or girl scout troops. I think they deserve all the rights everyone else has. That includes being able to say NO to someone that wants to do business with them that they don't agree with in the spiritual factors..or be forced to do so.
Door swings both ways.

Agreed, as long as you aren't saying the Scouts should be forced by law to accept them.

Door swings both ways.

Agreed, as long as you aren't saying the Scouts should be forced by law to accept them.
Nobody should be forced to do something against their spiritual beliefs by the government.

Forum List

Back