Steve Bannon Calls For Corker’s Resignation

Cool. I have been calling for it for a while now

Apparently you're getting your wish TN, since Corker announced he won't seek re-election in 2018.

If it makes you feel better, think of it as a resignation with a 58 week notice. ;)
I was all smiles when he announced that!

That's cool but of course being the Washingtonian miscreant that he is, he couldn't help himself and turned right around and made the idiotic "on the path to World War III" statement to the press, apparently the snakes that inhabit D.C. just can't help themselves when it comes to acting capriciously even while they're announcing that they are retiring from the vipers nest.

Cool. I have been calling for it for a while now

Apparently you're getting your wish TN, since Corker announced he won't seek re-election in 2018.

If it makes you feel better, think of it as a resignation with a 58 week notice. ;)
I think he needs to resign so we can replace him with someone who's not a big-mouth and is willing to help instead of starting pissing contests in the news.

During an interview broadcast by a popular conservative propaganda outlet, Steve Bannon said, " ‘If Bob Corker has any honor, any decency, he should resign immediately.' " Anyone connected with the Big Orange Idiot in any way has absolutely no business questioning anyone else’s honor or decency.

The months of Big Orange’s obnoxious campaign and his disgraceful presidency proves no one involved with this administration possesses any honor, decency, integrity, ethics, empathy, or any other characteristic of a quality human being.

Looking back over the weeks of feud between the Republican Corker and the Big Orange Idiot, every statement made by Corker concerning the Big Orange Idiot has been true.

Understanding these facts, Corker’s reply to Bannon’s demand he resign should be a firm, “Shove it up your a**.” And that is only if Corker feels the need to show Bannon the respect he deserves. If not, Corker should use stronger language. It is, after all, the direction of sophistication and dignity the Big Orange Idiot is taking the office of the presidency, straight into the gutter.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/10/10/steve-bannon-bob-corker-is-a-disgrace-and-if-he-has-any-honor-he-should-resign/23238242/

Conservatives must rate certain posts “funny”. This occurs when they are forced from their alternative reality. But even in the real world their denial of facts remains strong. So, their use of the “funny” rating is their silent admission they know every word and image in the post is true. Corker hits the nails squarely on the heads with his criticisms of the Big Orange Idiot and his administration.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 153513

Bannon just loves the Big Orange Idiot, and his childish, petty, and vindictive antics. Both are perfect examples of U.S. conservatism.

View attachment 153514

His well-known corruption and stupidity earned him this distinction.

View attachment 153515

Yes, the mutual admiration is only natural.

What does George soros think?
...and here I thought leftists hated all Rs....yet their latest hero is Corker. Next week McCain. Week after that the crazy bitch from Maine...or the dumb ass from S. Carolina....or the Kentucky two stepper....or the sweet talker from Kenosha.

Round and round they go....where they stop nobody knows. They might be spinning out of control.

Seriously my favorite con right now is Rex Tillerson. I wouldn't mind that being the POTUS. I'd prefer a liberal but at least Rex is serious and not a partisan hack. That's all Trump is. He's playing politics. It's not a game.
So did Tillerson lie when he claimed he never called Trump a moron?

You like liars obviously.
Was he lying when he said it?

Every time Trump makes a comment on twitter the media calls it "Lashing Out".
Most of those comments aren't angry or lashing out.
If anything, it's his critics that are constantly lashing out at him.
Calling him a cock holster for Putin is lashing out.

'BRAVO'......

During an interview broadcast by a popular conservative propaganda outlet, Steve Bannon said, " ‘If Bob Corker has any honor, any decency, he should resign immediately.' " Anyone connected with the Big Orange Idiot in any way has absolutely no business questioning anyone else’s honor or decency.

The months of Big Orange’s obnoxious campaign and his disgraceful presidency proves no one involved with this administration possesses any honor, decency, integrity, ethics, empathy, or any other characteristic of a quality human being.

Looking back over the weeks of feud between the Republican Corker and the Big Orange Idiot, every statement made by Corker concerning the Big Orange Idiot has been true.

Understanding these facts, Corker’s reply to Bannon’s demand he resign should be a firm, “Shove it up your a**.” And that is only if Corker feels the need to show Bannon the respect he deserves. If not, Corker should use stronger language. It is, after all, the direction of sophistication and dignity the Big Orange Idiot is taking the office of the presidency, straight into the gutter.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/10/10/steve-bannon-bob-corker-is-a-disgrace-and-if-he-has-any-honor-he-should-resign/23238242/

Conservatives must rate certain posts “funny”. This occurs when they are forced from their alternative reality. But even in the real world their denial of facts remains strong. So, their use of the “funny” rating is their silent admission they know every word and image in the post is true. Corker hits the nails squarely on the heads with his criticisms of the Big Orange Idiot and his administration.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 153513

Bannon just loves the Big Orange Idiot, and his childish, petty, and vindictive antics. Both are perfect examples of U.S. conservatism.

View attachment 153514

View attachment 153515

...and here I thought leftists hated all Rs....yet their latest hero is Corker. Next week McCain. Week after that the crazy bitch from Maine...or the dumb ass from S. Carolina....or the Kentucky two stepper....or the sweet talker from Kenosha.

Round and round they go....where they stop nobody knows. They might be spinning out of control.

Seriously my favorite con right now is Rex Tillerson. I wouldn't mind that being the POTUS. I'd prefer a liberal but at least Rex is serious and not a partisan hack. That's all Trump is. He's playing politics. It's not a game.

There's no evidence he even said it in the first place.

Corker is one of the more obvious JDAAC frauds in the US Senate. Corker only cares about Israel and Zionism, nothing more.

Check Corker's investments from 2001 - he loaded up on defense, oil, and gold in the first half.... lucky, brilliant, or treasonous?

Then why didnt he deny it? Simple...it's true.

Corker is one of the more obvious JDAAC frauds in the US Senate. Corker only cares about Israel and Zionism, nothing more.

Check Corker's investments from 2001 - he loaded up on defense, oil, and gold in the first half.... lucky, brilliant, or treasonous?
So did Bush and Chaney right before they stole Florida in 2000.

Clearly...you are watching too much MSLSD.

Last edited:
A thorough review of the FLA 2000 revealed that the Dems cheated by deliberately tossing Black Republican ballots.

USATODAY.com - Newspapers' recount shows Bush prevailed

"George W. Bush would have won a hand count of Florida's disputed ballots if the standard advocated by Al Gore had been used, the first full study of the ballots reveals. Bush would have won by 1,665 votes — more than triple his official 537-vote margin — if every dimple, hanging chad and mark on the ballots had been counted as votes, a USA TODAY/Miami Herald/Knight Ridder study shows. "

That's right. Instead of putting Gore over the top, the USA Today recount outed the Dems for CHEATING. And CHEAT they did, complete with BIGOTRY and DISCRIMINATION against blacks who dared not vote for them....

Let The Sunshine In

"Then, according to the precinct-level vote data compiled by USA Today and other newspapers, the group most victimized in the Florida voting was African-American Republicans, and by a dramatic margin, too. Earlier this year I published an article in the Journal of Legal Studies analyzing the USA Today data, and it shows that African-American Republicans who voted were 54 to 66 times more likely than the average African American to cast a non-voted ballot (either by not marking that race or voting for too many candidates). To put it another way: For every two additional black Republicans in the average precinct, there was one additional non-voted ballot. By comparison, it took an additional 125 African Americans (of any party affiliation) in the average precinct to produce the same result."

In short, the recount proved the Dems cheated by deliberately tossing Black Republican ballots, validating the FOUR CORE VALUES of the Dems

1. STEALING
2. LYING
3. HATING
4. DISCRIMINATING

'BRAVO'......

BINGO! This is the latest make Trump look bad strategy. So Corker stabs a sitting president in the back in a very public way and that not news. No instead the spin is that Trump lashed out. Corker gets a pass for being an asshole and if Trump dares to say anything well he's an unstable hot head.

I TOLD YOU Washington DC is a pit of snakes.

Clearly...you are watching too much MSLSD.
I would say you are in denial, but we both know you know he said it. So really you're just lying.

It figures that Trump supporters would stand by a supporter of white supremacists, sexists, and anti-semite to name a few. I have never been a fan of Corker but he is right in this case.

It figures that Trump supporters would stand by a supporter of white supremacists, sexists, and anti-semite to name a few. I have never been a fan of Corker but he is right in this case.

In short, you prefer 911 Traitors to patriotic Americans

'BRAVO'......

BINGO! This is the latest make Trump look bad strategy. So Corker stabs a sitting president in the back in a very public way and that not news. No instead the spin is that Trump lashed out. Corker gets a pass for being an asshole and if Trump dares to say anything well he's an unstable hot head.

I TOLD YOU Washington DC is a pit of snakes.

Donald Trump started this. Corker was dead on. Kelly is trying to keep the White House from descending into chaos. Trump couldn't let this pass without lying. Trump is the one acting like a 5 year old child having a tantrum.

In short, you prefer 911 Traitors to patriotic Americans

You mean the 9/11 traitors who say it was a inside job? Being patriotic means nothing if you don't understand what America really is about.

View attachment 153513

View attachment 153514

View attachment 153515

Tillerson has never said that he did not call him a moron. The State Department released a statement that he did not but Tillerson has not.

Forum List

Back