Steve Bannon - ‘Let them call you racists. Wear it as a badge of honor’

Obama is as much a Christian as you, dear Ram.

I'm not as sure as you are that Obama is a Christian.

In an interview with George Stephanopoulos, Obama said “John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith.” It was only after Stephanopoulos prompted him by saying “your Christian faith” that Obama corrected himself. Christians do not make that kind of mistake.

I remember when Obama said “The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer.” No Christian could say this or even think it. To a Christian the sound is evil. It is a sound that leads people away from the path to salvation and condemns them to hell. Christians would much rather hear Alan Jackson singing The Old Rugged Cross and other gospel songs. Christians find the Muslim calls to prayer to be annoying.

There are other things that tend to that show may not be Christian:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/40-mind-blowing-quotes-from-barack-hussein-obama-farrell-1500-

This tactic is ok but i think it would be better for the right to emphasize that the biggest racists are the liberals who support the brazen anti-white racism of affirmative action.

Bannon tells French far-right: 'history is on our side' | Daily Mail Online

march 10 2018 President Donald Trump's former adviser, Steve Bannon, told French far-right nationalists accused of racism to 'wear it as a badge of honor.'

The former head of Breitbart News gave a speech before members of the French National Front Party on Saturday in Lille, France.

'Let them call you racists,' Bannon told party members. 'Let them call you xenophobes. Let them call you nativists. Wear it as a badge of honor.'

'The tide of history is with us and it will compel us to victory after victory, after victory,' Bannon said.

Are you for real? You have no right to speak on racism. You are one of the most obvious racist around here. But liberals are the racist ones?

Facts-challenged people believe the Obama is a Muslim.

The term is 'Alternative facts'. You uncultured swine. it's not their fault they don't get the same news and facts as 99% of the Earth's population.

This tactic is ok but i think it would be better for the right to emphasize that the biggest racists are the liberals who support the brazen anti-white racism of affirmative action.

march 10 2018 President Donald Trump's former adviser, Steve Bannon, told French far-right nationalists accused of racism to 'wear it as a badge of honor.'

The former head of Breitbart News gave a speech before members of the French National Front Party on Saturday in Lille, France.

'Let them call you racists,' Bannon told party members. 'Let them call you xenophobes. Let them call you nativists. Wear it as a badge of honor.'

'The tide of history is with us and it will compel us to victory after victory, after victory,' Bannon said.

It's an often used tactic. To try and turn what you are, and make people think the opposition is that instead.

Far right groups have been using it for ages.

It does work with those people whose lives are as miserable as fuck, and those who are massively under educated.

All you said applies to liberals more than those of us on the right…

The real Racist are all lefties…
An illogical conclusion that is based on opinion not facts..You have yet to prove every single liberal is racist and zero people that are not racist that are not liberals..

It's an often used tactic. To try and turn what you are, and make people think the opposition is that instead.

It does work with those people whose lives are as miserable as fuck, and those who are massively under educated.

An illogical conclusion that is based on opinion not facts..You have yet to prove every single liberal is racist and zero people that are not racist that are not liberals..

You are wrong again Dumb Ass.

I didn’t say every single liberal was a racist..

obongo went to a Racist Church for 20 years and

hung out with Racist like louie ferry con and reverend rightwrong….

The vast majority of lefties had no problem with this…

The vast majority of lefties support RACISM….

Including those damn leftist like the KKK and Aryan Nation...You again haven't proved all left political leaning members are racist either...Keep digging..

Including those damn leftist like the KKK and Aryan Nation...You again haven't proved all left political leaning members are racist either...Keep digging..

All lefties think whiteness is an abomination and a plague on humanity that needs to be eradicated.

Conservatives do wear racism as a badge of honor

Are you for real? You have no right to speak on racism. You are one of the most obvious racist around here. But liberals are the racist ones?
Yes you are. Keep minorities uneducated and living on welfare for life all for a vote.

Yes you are. Keep minorities uneducated and living on welfare for life all for a vote.

Black people are so accustomed to sucking off the govt teat and playing the victim, I don't know if they'll ever be able to become functional, productive members of society.

Uneducated minorities? I'm a black woman who's currently getting her master's degree. And I'm very much liberal.

Obama is as much a Christian as you, dear Ram.
Is that why he celebrated Ramadan, and not the national day of prayer?
I hear he banned Christmas
And the Easter Bunny!

8is16.jpg

Forum List

Back