Steve King: [White People] Have Contributed More to Civilization Than Other 'Sub-Groups'

Sooner or later it will lose the rest of its sting, and that is a terrible thing, because there are actual, true racists out there, and they are getting cover from the lessening of the definition of the term.
Precisely, that has been my argument all along.

The REAL mouth-breathing, butt-scratching racists are getting cover from the fact that the PC zealots have turned the term "racism" into a fucking punch line.

Which makes me wonder what the real goal here is. It's not healing racial divisions, that's for damn sure.

Its balkanziation and tribalization. If those in power have all these "sub groups" at each other's throats, it makes it easier for them to stay in power.

Its balkanziation and tribalization. If those in power have all these "sub groups" at each other's throats, it makes it easier for them to stay in power.
Absolutely. And look at how effective that strategy is.

The Division Pimps really have done their job well.

Then please explain groups like BLM, the Congressional Black Caucus, the NAACP, on and on.

You're against their existence, right?

I don't recall BLM, the Congressional Black Caucus, the NAACP espousing black supremacy.

I don't see Rep King doing it either.

yes of course, he is just stating facts - right? :oops-28:
Facts as he knows them. He's wrong, but it doesn't make him a racist.

The word has been diluted into a joke, and that's the fault of the PC zealots.

Then please explain groups like BLM, the Congressional Black Caucus, the NAACP, on and on.

You're against their existence, right?

I don't recall BLM, the Congressional Black Caucus, the NAACP espousing black supremacy.

I don't see Rep King doing it either.

yes of course, he is just stating facts - right? :oops-28:

It sure as hell isn't white supremacy. Those assholes are easy to pick out. you don't need interpretation, you don't need explanation of terms, and you don't need to put words in their mouths.

umm, those in power like King? that's him your are quoting right?

View attachment 82054
Just day one of the Republican National Convention and the rancid, blatant racism in on display by yet another prominent Republican Party leader...

Some people never learn.

#SMHGOP

Asshole racist Steve King is lower than snake shit! The GOP is now the White Trash Party.

You should see the democrat party of the kkk.....

Funny. Racists all migrated to the GOP. Google it...

nazi-con-wind-crosses_n.jpg

Yep, and now they are Conservative Republicans. The GOP is now full of religious nuts and white supremacists - known as the White Trash Party. Enjoy...

Trump-White-Trash.jpg

Which party do the black, brown and yellow trash vote for?

Just day one of the Republican National Convention and the rancid, blatant racism in on display by yet another prominent Republican Party leader...

Some people never learn.

#SMHGOP

We have to take into consideration that the white people took credit for what some black people did in history.

Vivien Thomas ( Black ) finally did get the credit for the first open heart surgery. He didn't go to medical school so Alfred Blaloch (White) took credit for it and got all of the awards .

I am sure that this happened a lot.

"Something the Lord Made is a 2004 film about the black cardiac pioneer Vivien Thomas and his complex and volatile partnership with white surgeon Alfred Blalock, the world famous "Blue Baby doctor" who pioneered modern heart surgery."

Good movie
Something the Lord Made (TV Movie 2004) - IMDb

Not to mention that Ancient Egyptians were doing brain surgery along with Tibetans over 5000 years ago...

Drilling holes in someones skull to release evil spirits would hardly be called brain surgery.

What ever the reason for brain surgery, it was done with precision and skill, and the patients lived........What were the Europeans doing 3k years ago? Wandering the alps with hopes of finding a cure for late development?

Building Stonehenge?

Elites in general. Its just that Dems seem to have the monopoly of divisive tactics based on Race at the current moment.

They have monopoly on divisive tactics...and you have King-the-truf-teller talking about how whites are the best.

Somehow I'm not convinced and I don't think other voters will be either if you guys keep it up.

"If you're really optimistic, you can say that this is the last time that old white people will command the Republican Party's attention, its platform, its public face," Pierce (Esquire) said. "That hall is wired by loud, unhappy, dissatisfied white people."

"This 'old white people' business does get a little tired, Charlie," King said. "I'd ask you to go back through history and figure out, where are these contributions that have been made by these other categories of people that you're talking about, where did any other subgroup of people contribute more to civilization?"

Hayes asked: "Than white people?"

"Than, than Western civilization itself," King said. "It's rooted in Western Europe, Eastern Europe and the United States of America and every place where the footprint of Christianity settled the world. That's all of Western civilization."

Context. King was correct

It's a fucking stupid answer.

he basically said - "Whites are awesome so I don't see whats so bad about Republicans being the party of whites"

Why is someone saying "whites are awesome" bad, when every other group has people saying "X is awesome"?

King wasn't saying whites are awesome. He was saying whites are better than every other race.
No. he said Western culture is superior to every other culture. The fact is indisputable.
Social Darwinism is deep in this one...Good, let the evil flow through and your initiation to the dark side is complete..

Elites in general. Its just that Dems seem to have the monopoly of divisive tactics based on Race at the current moment.

They have monopoly on divisive tactics...and you have King-the-truf-teller talking about how whites are the best.

Somehow I'm not convinced and I don't think other voters will be either if you keep it up.

Yeah, you know what voters are thinking. you probably haven't debated a person live who disagrees with you in years.

and Western societies were predominatly built up by white people . See all Western Euro countries and the USA before mass travel , immigration and travel .
Was that before or after they started abducting Eastern Europeans as slaves?
-------------------------------------------- well various slaves may have provided labor but the thinking , building , designing of the foundations of the USA were all from the minds of the little ol' British Isles people tat came to the Colonies . Heck , the Chinese built some railroads at slave wages . Course the Chinese coulda stayed in China and starved or been slaves to their Chinese overlords Moonglow .
This country was built by many folks from around the world......you can be proud that white Christians liked to kill injuns for their land...
Until quite recently they all came from Western Europe.
I bet you are proud of how they treated the Japanese while allowing the Germans freedom during WWII..

Some people never learn.

#SMHGOP

We have to take into consideration that the white people took credit for what some black people did in history.

Vivien Thomas ( Black ) finally did get the credit for the first open heart surgery. He didn't go to medical school so Alfred Blaloch (White) took credit for it and got all of the awards .

"Something the Lord Made is a 2004 film about the black cardiac pioneer Vivien Thomas and his complex and volatile partnership with white surgeon Alfred Blalock, the world famous "Blue Baby doctor" who pioneered modern heart surgery."

Good movie

Not to mention that Ancient Egyptians were doing brain surgery along with Tibetans over 5000 years ago...

Drilling holes in someones skull to release evil spirits would hardly be called brain surgery.

What ever the reason for brain surgery, it was done with precision and skill, and the patients lived........What were the Europeans doing 3k years ago? Wandering the alps with hopes of finding a cure for late development?

Building Stonehenge?

Rudimentary seasonal giant clock, which would eventually lead to building of Big Ben..

Yeah, you know what voters are thinking. you probably haven't debated a person live who disagrees with you in years.

And you probably are just another conservative making things up about strangers on the Internetz.

But hey good thing we have the next election to put my thinking about people's thinking to the test. If these attitudes keep going in Republican party (and there is no indication they will not) they will receive the lowest % of non-old-white-guy vote ever.

And you probably are just another conservative making things up about strangers on the Internetz.

But hey good thing we have the next election to put my thinking about people's thinking to the test. If these attitudes keep going in Republican party (and there is no indication they will not) they will receive the lowest non-old-white-guy vote ever.

Not making things up, observing.

And your overconfidence will be your downfall.

Good movie

Building Stonehenge?
Rudimentary seasonal giant clock, which would eventually lead to building of Big Ben..
You do realize that 100s of thousands of people believe it would be impossible to build Stonehenge with today's tools, right?

Not making things up, observing.

And your overconfidence will be your downfall.

Marty, unless you actually are the magical wizard in your avatar there is no way for you to observe who I do or don't debate live....and I know you aren't so you don't.

Forum List

Back