Steve King: [White People] Have Contributed More to Civilization Than Other 'Sub-Groups'

I don't recall BLM, the Congressional Black Caucus, the NAACP espousing black supremacy.

I don't see Rep King doing it either.

yes of course, he is just stating facts about how the whites are the best- right? :oops-28:

Western Culture is the best. The fact is indisputable.
:itsok: keep telling yourself that....

He also talks to himself....:badgrin:
-------------------------------------------------- if you are talking about Bripat , he is doing good work . I hope that he especially spreads the truth to young dummies in the USA that don't know any better JimH .

I wouldn't hire a black doctor (other than Ben Carson) or lawyer.....who knows if they know anything or are affirmative-action dumbasses? :dunno:

I wouldn't hire a black doctor (other than Ben Carson) or lawyer.....who knows if they know anything or are affirmative-action dumbasses? :dunno:

yea, who knows? Better stick with whites and just deny being racially biased.

Do you people really think these narrow minded, racist remarks make you look intelligent? Good Grief! You have gone over the Donnie's strategy of winning with whites only. Good Luck with That! :woohoo:

Bullshit thread. [white people] Wrong. He said Western civilization. It was the liberal who tried to put words in his mouth. Giving one guy credit for what another said. Typical lib tactics. Frustrated from not having enough dirt so just making shit up, huh?

Bullshit post.

The guy is CLEARLY using "western civilization" as white equivalent because he quickly realized that some smoothing out is in order. But you hear what he is saying from the beginning and the vail quickly vanishes. "I'm sick and tired of old-white-guys...wester civilization has" so how the f is it possible to maintain that he is not representing one with the other. Clearly he is saying that western civilization is a white thing.

Do you people really think these narrow minded, racist remarks make you look intelligent? Good Grief! You have gone over the Donnie's strategy of winning with whites only. Good Luck with That! :woohoo:

psst, it was a sarcastic post.

Then please explain groups like BLM, the Congressional Black Caucus, the NAACP, on and on.

You're against their existence, right?

I don't recall BLM, the Congressional Black Caucus, the NAACP espousing black supremacy.

yes of course, he is just stating facts about how the whites are the best- right? :oops-28:

How about you move to a Muslim or African culture and see how well you fare with your lifestyle.

I have a feeling getting a cake baked for your wedding would be the least of your worries.

Bullshit thread. [white people] Wrong. He said Western civilization. It was the liberal who tried to put words in his mouth. Giving one guy credit for what another said. Typical lib tactics. Frustrated from not having enough dirt so just making shit up, huh?

Bullshit post.

The guy is CLEARLY using "western civilization" as white equivalent because he quickly realized that some smoothing out is in order. But you hear what he is saying from the beginning and the vail quickly vanishes. "I'm sick and tired of old-white-guys...wester civilization has" so how the f is it possible to maintain that he is not representing one with the other. Clearly he is saying that western civilization is a white thing.

The more you have to analyse and interpret, the more it becomes obvious that you are implanting your own biases into the conversation.

Ben Carson did use affirmative action, plus you have a double negative connotation of contradiction.....

How about you move to a Muslim or African culture and see how well you fare with your lifestyle.

I have a feeling getting a cake baked for your wedding would be the least of your worries.

It's hard to believe a carpet muncher would claim that Western culture is no better then the culture of savages who throw homosexuals off of tall buildings and stone women for committing the crime of allowing themselves to be raped.

Bullshit post.

There's no point in debating a race baiting douche bag who is immune to facts and logic.

Here's the bottom line, if you state the facts about culture, a left winger will call you a racist. It's a knee-jerk response. They can't help it. It's all they know.

I never said I wasn't "racially biased"...I'm from Detroit...now Detroit is where you're from and everywhere else....enjoy the burn.

Sooner or later it will lose the rest of its sting, and that is a terrible thing, because there are actual, true racists out there, and they are getting cover from the lessening of the definition of the term.
Precisely, that has been my argument all along.

The REAL mouth-breathing, butt-scratching racists are getting cover from the fact that the PC zealots have turned the term "racism" into a fucking punch line.

Which makes me wonder what the real goal here is. It's not healing racial divisions, that's for damn sure.
Precisely the opposite is the case. Keeping the race issue stirred up is their goal. They couldn't win a single election if it wasn't for the resentment of minorities.
I can't imagine that they think they're improving anything, so that's my guess too.

And look at the damage being caused along the way. Generations of it.

The more you have to analyse and interpret, the more it becomes obvious that you are implanting your own biases into the conversation.

analysing = bad.

Gotcha. Not convincing.

it's more about over-analyzing to meet your pre-conceived notions, i.e. putting the "anal" in analysis.

What did I OVER analyze?

He was saying Western Civilization as a great achievement of the old-white-guys. You seriously think that is OVER analyzing? That it WASN'T what he was saying?

What the fuck was he saying then and what then is his connection between the old-white-guys he was sick hearing about and western civilization???

I think you just don't want to admit something about what King was saying and you'll LAZY up your thoughts as much you need to that end, while blaming me for not following suit.

Last edited:

analysing = bad.

Gotcha. Not convincing.

it's more about over-analyzing to meet your pre-conceived notions, i.e. putting the "anal" in analysis.

What did I OVER analyze?

He was saying Western Civilization as a great achievement of the old-white-guys. You seriously think that is OVER analyzing? That it WASN'T what he was saying?

What the fuck was he saying then and what then is his connection between the old-white-guys he was sick hearing about and western civilization???

I think you just don't want to admit something about what King was saying and you'll LAZY up your thoughts as much you need to that end, while blaming me for not following suit.

It's putting words in his mouth to suit your own interests. Its delving into something and coming to a conclusion that re-enforces your own ideas.

Forum List

Back