Steve McGarrett Was Right: Gays NOT Born That Way, The Condition Is Related To Mental Illness

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Ladies and Gentlemen, there are just some things you have to go with your gut instinct on and in this one instance, I, Steve McGarrett got it right. I guess being a conservative Christian Southern Baptist straight White man such as myself has it's benefits. It's called having intellect. And when using that intellect God graced me with along with a strong gut instinct, it alerts me to the dangers of society. It tells me that since liberalism is a mental disorder, so is homosexuality.

Gays NOT born that way, the condition is linked to Mental Illness – US study | EUTimes.net

Last edited:
crazy people don't like to be called crazy anymore, steve. when the libtard hivemind decides to revise the official list of offensive words, it doesn't send out a memo, it just starts declaring people racist, sexist, whatever. any soul that hasn't been totally colonized by the collective is a threat to the hivemind, so be careful, you never know what word will be considered 'hate speech'.

crazy people don't like to be called crazy anymore, steve. when the libtard hivemind decides to revise the official list of offensive words, it doesn't send out a memo, it just starts declaring people racist, sexist, whatever. any soul that hasn't been totally colonized by the collective is a threat to the hivemind, so be careful, you never know what word will be considered 'hate speech'.

ironymeter.jpg

Gays were delisted as a mental disorder in 1972 not because of new scientific discovery but because of threats and political pressure from the fag militia. The APA can no longer be trusted as an authority on psychology based on the scientific method.

ironymeter.jpg
Link?

Gays were delisted as a mental disorder in 1972 not because of new scientific discovery but because of threats and political pressure from the fag militia. The APA can no longer be trusted as an authority on psychology based on the scientific method.

Link?

That would be correct and when the homosexuals entered those fields, the change began.

Of course gays weren't born that way.

Most lesbians are just transmen who don't have the guts to change.

You can see that a lot of transwomen look different to their male siblings. You can see they have something female about them. This doesn't mean they are female. But some people choose to go that way.

But gays? no. It's acquired.

Really who gives a shit? This is a tired debate. You are not going to prove to millions of people that they have a mental disorder or what they feel is unnatural. Stop trying to demonize that which you don't understand and kindly crawl back into your hole.

Really who gives a shit? This is a tired debate. You are not going to prove to millions of people that they have a mental disorder or what they feel is unnatural. Stop trying to demonize that which you don't understand and kindly crawl back into your hole.
I'm not demonizing them. I'm exposing the truth about them.

>>Members of the non-heterosexual population are estimated to have about 1.5 times higher risk of experiencing anxiety disorders than members of the heterosexual population, as well as roughly double the risk of depression, 1.5 times the risk of substance abuse, and nearly 2.5 times the risk of suicide.

There is evidence, albeit limited, that social stressors such as discrimination and stigma contribute to the elevated risk of poor mental health outcomes for non-heterosexual and transgender populations. More high-quality longitudinal studies are necessary for the “social stress model” to be a useful tool for understanding public health concerns.

There is little scientific evidence for the therapeutic value of interventions that delay puberty or modify the secondary sex characteristics of adolescents, although some children may have improved psychological well-being if they are encouraged and supported in their cross-gender identification.<<

a request for the study was based on the views of Paul R. McHugh, M.D. formerly from Johns Hopkins. (yea, that one)

exposing them? they find love among their own gender and not the opposite?
what is there to expose? Why do care who they are attracted to?

Love is beautiful. finding that person that is a soul mate, especially in maturity that is as strong as ever is inspiring. We should all have more love in the world. Better love that ugly hate, bigotry or war.

Trying to prove that homosexuality is a mental illness isn't truth, it's religious, cultural and/or sociological opinion. It's a bigots way to justify their hate and discrimination against those who are different than them.

A true scientific mind would not call it an illness they would identify and characterize the differences and explore conditions that may affect behavior. Illness would only be used if the condition caused harm or a deficiency of some sort

Whether they choose to be gay, or they were born that way, who cares?

Personally I don't think it's solidly one way or another, I think it varies up and down the scale.

Homosexuality was delisted because it didn't meet the criteria of a mental illness.

So let's look at the two excuses for homophobia.

1) I think it's icky (when it's two dudes, even though straight people do anal and oral, too.)

2) My imaginary man in the sky says it's bad, in the same book that has talking snakes and tells you to burn witches and your neighbors for working on Sunday.

That's it. That's all you guys have.

Homosexuality was delisted because it didn't meet the criteria of a mental illness.

So let's look at the two excuses for homophobia.

1) I think it's icky (when it's two dudes, even though straight people do anal and oral, too.)

2) My imaginary man in the sky says it's bad, in the same book that has talking snakes and tells you to burn witches and your neighbors for working on Sunday.

That's it. That's all you guys have.
No it didn't. The history is clear, there were no scientific studies to provide a rationale for delisting homosexuality as a psychiatric disorder. The decision was made based on political pressure alone.

Stop lying, leftists!

Homosexuals commit suicide at astronomical rates compared to heteros....the proof of mental illness is right there

Forum List

Back