STFU Jack Kingston

Picture it kids eating lunch while laughing at the other kids who are cleaning up vomit because their momma doesnt make enough money to allow her kids to "be a kid". So they have to grow up fast.

Of course everyone is going to pretend that humiliation doesnt matter or kids need to get over it since they are the reason they are poor (sarcasm). It's not like they'll be bullied or made fun of.

And if they do so what? Thats life kid move on...except kids usually will do something about a shitty life and hurt someone or themselves. But fuck it, thats Darwinism. They cant hack it better off dead.

Huzzah!

Actually, I just think it's sad that you would mock and ridicule anyone, let alone children, who need to work

Try pulling someone elses heart strings bud. No one believes you care about kids while advocating having them isolated and ridiculed because their parents are poor

But that's what Jesus wanted. Ask him...he'll tell you.

We all know the famous line uttered by Jesus

"Let the little children come to me with a broom, and do not hinder them from emptying the trash, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these."

Last edited:
At what age should the poor child start sweeping the floor while kids with well-off parents are outside playing or in class learning? Is 8 early enough for you? Or should kindergarteners and first graders be bussing tables too?

No one is talking about not letting kids take classes, although truth be told they would learn more spending time with the janitor than with the teacher.
AZMike is right: at what point did manual labor become a disgrace? At what point did taking hand outs cease being a disgrace?

Let all the kids do it then. Why humiliate a child who had nothing to do with his/her situation in life. Work is fine, but make all the kids learn those lessons. Don't single the poor ones out because of events that are out of their control. They're kids for christ sake.

Why is work humiliating? Perhaps we should provide fancy new cars to the parents so the kid wont be humiliated by mom picking him up in a 1990 Bonneville?
Kids know who has money and who doesn.t No one is going to get humiliated by working. That is a canard.

No one is talking about not letting kids take classes, although truth be told they would learn more spending time with the janitor than with the teacher.
AZMike is right: at what point did manual labor become a disgrace? At what point did taking hand outs cease being a disgrace?

Let all the kids do it then. Why humiliate a child who had nothing to do with his/her situation in life. Work is fine, but make all the kids learn those lessons. Don't single the poor ones out because of events that are out of their control. They're kids for christ sake.

Why is work humiliating? Perhaps we should provide fancy new cars to the parents so the kid wont be humiliated by mom picking him up in a 1990 Bonneville?
Kids know who has money and who doesn.t No one is going to get humiliated by working. That is a canard.

It's not the work that's humiliating, dipstick

It's putting the poor kid's family financial business out there for all of the other kids to laugh at and ridicule

my gosh youre a scumbag

you're never not, ever. not for one day

Picture it kids eating lunch while laughing at the other kids who are cleaning up vomit because their momma doesnt make enough money to allow her kids to "be a kid". So they have to grow up fast.

Of course everyone is going to pretend that humiliation doesnt matter or kids need to get over it since they are the reason they are poor (sarcasm). It's not like they'll be bullied or made fun of.

And if they do so what? Thats life kid move on...except kids usually will do something about a shitty life and hurt someone or themselves. But fuck it, thats Darwinism. They cant hack it better off dead.

Huzzah!

Actually, I just think it's sad that you would mock and ridicule anyone, let alone children, who need to work

Try pulling someone elses heart strings bud. No one believes you care about kids while advocating having them isolated and ridiculed because their parents are poor

Who said anything about isolating and ridiculing them other than you?

I said there is no shame in working for what you need. Why do you think there is shame in it? Why do you feel inclined to ridicule and mock someone who works?

There is work that is age appropriate that anyone can do. Why do you let society shut you in a box that says you can only work during a certain period of your life? Work is one of the most beautiful things in life. It's tough sometimes. And yeah at times it can suck. But it's how we make life better for ourselves, our families, and the world around us. No one should be ashamed of that. And no one should be denied that.

Yeah but remind me about that line in that bible that talks about how poor children should be made to work for their food. I can't remember which passage that was that I read that....can you remind me please. Thanks!

2 Thessalonians 3:10-12

10For even when we were with you, we gave you this command: Anyone unwilling to work should not eat. 11For we hear that some of you are living in idleness, mere busybodies, not doing any work. 12Now such persons we command and exhort in the Lord Jesus Christ to do their work quietly and to earn their own living. (NRSV)

This includes children?

What about babies with poor mothers? Should they work to get their milk?

No one here can accuse you of having any sense.

Keep on with your retarded questions.

Work is a virtue no matter the age.

It's putting the poor kid's family financial business out there for all of the other kids to laugh at and ridicule

my gosh youre a scumbag

You think kids dont figure out pretty quickly what socio-economic strata others are in? Geezus, are you fucking dense. You are consistently the msot stupid poster on here, day in and day out. The light of sense never makes it into that black hole you call a brain. You won't give a child an opportunity to earn something so he becomes a better person when he grows up. You want to make them dependent and entitled from day 1. You are the scumbag. You are the one without feeling and with false compassion that comes at someone else's expense.

I don't understand some of you people.

It humiliating for a child to work for what he needs. And to teach him about hard work at a young age.

But taking a hand out is good and killing him before he is born is good.

Here's an easy solution. If any child ridicules another, they have to work at the same job without the pay.

Why are you guys always so quick to condemn the blessing of work? I dont understand that.

my gosh youre a scumbag

You think kids dont figure out pretty quickly what socio-economic strata others are in? Geezus, are you fucking dense. You are consistently the msot stupid poster on here, day in and day out. The light of sense never makes it into that black hole you call a brain. You won't give a child an opportunity to earn something so he becomes a better person when he grows up. You want to make them dependent and entitled from day 1. You are the scumbag. You are the one without feeling and with false compassion that comes at someone else's expense.

I have more brains in my nutbag then you've ever possessed or come across, rabies.

I have more brains in my nutbag then you've ever possessed or come across, rabies.

And I bet you actually believe that too. If you think you have brains in your nutbag, you 1) aren't really as smart as you think and 2) are usuing the wrong body part to think.

He said you always have the poor with you.

The Gospel teaches us to work. After all, it was God who blessed us with the need to work.

Yeah but remind me about that line in that bible that talks about how poor children should be made to work for their food. I can't remember which passage that was that I read that....can you remind me please. Thanks!

Im unfamiliar with any verse that exempts the rich from working as well. We are all commanded to work 6 days and rest on the 7th.

Even my 1 year old can do work. She likes being helpful and throwing her trash away and taking things from mommy to daddy or vice versa.

There is nothing wrong with working. And I hope she continues to love working and being helpful the rest of her life.

There is a HUGE difference between what you as a parent do to let your child feel like she's helping out and what the administrators of a school would do.

Not to mention a huge difference between how your safe and secure child would respond compared to how the already vulnerable population would react.

We do not need to force impoverished five-year-olds farther into the shadows than they already are. Making them soil themselves with others' leavings while other children are out playing will teach them something, but not what I want them to learn. If the only way to stop people like Kingston from enacting their vision of right and wrong is to vote Democrat, then that's what will happen. Neither Republicans nor third parties will be able to gain enough power to do what Kingston proposes and they'll lose a lot of other opportunities to effect good change if they insist on bringing along baggage like this.

Lonestar_logic
Oxy-moron...like the Texas Governor.

You don't know what oxymoron means do you?

He used it properly, dipstick.

Albeit, I disagree with his assessment.

Except neither of his examples are oxymorons.

Texas Governor. Seriously?

Lonestar logic? That's a stretch too. Unless you are going to seriously try to claim that everyone from Texas is irrational. That stereotype is by definition irrational.

And I bet you actually believe that too. If you think you have brains in your nutbag, you 1) aren't really as smart as you think and 2) are usuing the wrong body part to think.

If you think

That I think

That there are brains in my nutbag

wow, n/m :cuckoo:

You don't know what oxymoron means do you?

He used it properly, dipstick.

Albeit, I disagree with his assessment.

Except neither of his examples are oxymorons.

Texas Governor. Seriously?

Lonestar logic? That's a stretch too. Unless you are going to seriously try to claim that everyone from Texas is irrational. That stereotype is by definition irrational.

Umm, if you feel that Texans are illogical then lonestar logic is an oxymoron.

He feels like that, thus, he used the term oxymoron properly.

Jesus fuck

His brains are in his nutbag. There's his problem right there.
Notice he cannot refute the argument, thus the ad hom.

If you think

That I think

That there are brains in my nutbag

wow, n/m :cuckoo:
OK, so you dont have brains in your nutbag. You sure as hell dont have them in yoru head either. Where are they hiding? Come out, come out, wherever you are.

Forum List

Back