Stigmatize

Well Barry should know about stigmatizing. It's how the left does business.

Why don't you post the full quotes, rather than sentence fragments?

A question, or a couple of questions to be precise:

Why, when people disagree with a quote, do they always seek context? When someone says something negative and is on record saying so, why is it someone demands context in order to justify, play down, or dismiss the gravitas of the statement?

It's a tactic I see often used by leftists here. And you dodged my question. What exactly did he mean by Christians having an "us versus them" mentality? What did he mean when he said that "those who take religion seriously are suspicious of those not like them"?

You're a smart guy, if you look at the entire quotes you'll be able to figure out what he meant.

Please don't patronize me.

I read the entire paragraph his statement was made in. I read the entire conversation from top to bottom. I went back and forth reading the conversation, and for the life of me I still find that the statements were made as stigmatizations launched at Christians.

Last edited:
Top 10 Traitors in US History - Listverse

nidal_malik_hasan_2.jpg

3 Nidal Malik Hasan

Nidal Malik Hasan was a U.S. Army Major, and the sole suspect in a shooting at the Fort Hood military base, only weeks before he would have deployed to Afghanistan. Prior to the shooting, Hasan had repeatedly expressed extremist views, most of which had been communicated to his superiors and the FBI. The Feds had even monitored his e-mails to Imam Anwar al-Awlaki, also known as the “Bin Laden of the Internet”. Sadly, political correctness and a slow-moving investigation prevented the Army from taking action before Hasan murdered 13 people and wounded 30 others. Oddly, the Pentagon never mentions Hasan’s Islamism in its entire 86-page review of the incident. Never mind that during the attack, he was not in uniform, but dressed in traditional Muslim clothing, and was shooting unarmed victims while shouting “Allah Ackbar”. Hasan currently resides under heavy guard at the Brooke Army Medical Center in Houston, Texas, reportedly a paraplegic.

WHAT MOTIVATED MAJOR HASSAN?

1- The Zionists invaded Palestine in 1925 , determined to disappear the Palestinians by any means necessary

2- In 1949 Harry S Truman was in a tight race against Dewey - he accepted a 2 million dollar donation from Ben Gurion and assurances that he would get the Jewish vote - subsequently he made 2 million Palestinians foreigners in their own homeland

3- The US has been financing the Palestinian Holocaust since 1949

4- in 1990 the US invaded Iraq under false pretenses and remained there for 18 years - the US slaughtered millions of Iraqis

5- The US invaded the Afpak region where it has slaughtered thousand of Muslims

6- The US invaded Syria where it completely destroyed the country . According to recently disclosed emails , Ms Clinton stated that Syria was invaded in order to defend Israel

Solution

The US government must adhere to Constitutional restraints which DOES NOT authorize it to

A) meddle in the internal affairs of other nations

and

B) support and defend any country especially one which is a THEOCRATIC state

1- The Zionists invaded Palestine in 1925 , determined to disappear the Palestinians by any means necessary

2- In 1949 Harry S Truman was in a tight race against Dewey - he accepted a 2 million dollar donation from Ben Gurion and assurances that he would get the Jewish vote - subsequently he made 2 million Palestinians foreigners in their own homeland

4- in 1990 the US invaded Iraq under false pretenses and remained there for 18 years - the US slaughtered millions of Iraqis

6- The US invaded Syria where it completely destroyed the country . According to recently disclosed emails , Ms Clinton stated that Syria was invaded in order to defend Israel

Solution

The US government must adhere to Constitutional restraints which DOES NOT authorize it to

and

Christians seem to be holding up their hands and claiming 'stigmata', stone them!

'Them' being the entire Muslim religion. As pointed out, out of 1.6 people a tiny percentage are harming other people. Far less than drunk drivers and drug dealers. Are asshole terrorists a problem, hell yes and they need to die with all due hostility.

But let us not paint an entire group with a religious, or color, paintbrush. I mean...who would do that?

Top 10 Traitors in US History - Listverse

nidal_malik_hasan_2.jpg

3 Nidal Malik Hasan

Nidal Malik Hasan was a U.S. Army Major, and the sole suspect in a shooting at the Fort Hood military base, only weeks before he would have deployed to Afghanistan. Prior to the shooting, Hasan had repeatedly expressed extremist views, most of which had been communicated to his superiors and the FBI. The Feds had even monitored his e-mails to Imam Anwar al-Awlaki, also known as the “Bin Laden of the Internet”. Sadly, political correctness and a slow-moving investigation prevented the Army from taking action before Hasan murdered 13 people and wounded 30 others. Oddly, the Pentagon never mentions Hasan’s Islamism in its entire 86-page review of the incident. Never mind that during the attack, he was not in uniform, but dressed in traditional Muslim clothing, and was shooting unarmed victims while shouting “Allah Ackbar”. Hasan currently resides under heavy guard at the Brooke Army Medical Center in Houston, Texas, reportedly a paraplegic.

Solution

and

Solution

and

I don't care what motivated him.............I want his head on a platter for killing our people.............and send him to where he wishes to go....................the earlier the better.

Forum List

Back