Stolen Trump Documents Contained Most Highly Classified material...

About Øbama.

:thankusmile: banker baby wont read that link of course.he does not want to touch ANYTHING that proves the corruption of his party he worships the DEMONRATS.:abgg2q.jpg:

he wont read the link,he excells at DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT,thats ALL he knows how to accomplish.:abgg2q.jpg:

Idiots like our OP also ignore the fact that these hypersupersensitiveendof America documents were seen months earlier and a different FBI team did nothing except tell him to put a pad lock on the door.
That's because that team didn't have a search warrant. They couldn't go through the boxes without Trumps permission, and without seeing the contents of the boxes, they would not have authority to seize anything.

Trump clearly didn't allow them to go through the boxes. Had they been allowed into the room to look, and they found even one classified document, they would not only have seized everything in the room, and whoever had the key, would have been arrested on the spot.

huh?

Your big argument is a lie. The material was not declassified, you just [posted mindless dribble then said "I win" and think you did something.

Like I said, your weak and pathetic response show Trump's guilt. He did it, accept it, he stole ultra highly classified material and stored it at Mara Lago, a place that a Chinese spy broke into not long ago.

Trump put our most sensitive secrets at clear risk, literally putting them in a place targeted by China spies.
Idiot much? Bruh, you sound like a ten-year-old all excited because you're about to see a rival get what's coming to him. Forgetting the fact that this same storyline has been repeated LITERALLY... for 6 years and nary a win, yet.

Esdraelon

hey if you can,could you repost this comment of mine to him so we can see how he deflects? He has ME on ignore so he wont ever read it.

without Trumps permission,
Annnnd we are being told by SEVERAL attorneys as well as Trump that he did exactly that on the day of that visit. Now, I know you'll laugh yourself into a hernia over that but maybe some mirror time would let you see things differently. If everything he says is a lie and everything Biden says is beyond questioning... YOU might be a biased hack. Just sayin'.

:thankusmile: banker baby wont read that link of course.he does not want to touch ANYTHING that proves the corruption of his party he worships the DEMONRATS.:abgg2q.jpg:

he wont read the link,he excells at DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT,thats ALL he knows how to accomplish.

Esdraelon

actually i was talking about you reposting THIS to him in this link here and make sure and post MY link i made in that post as well if you could kindly do so.

Annnnd we are being told by SEVERAL attorneys as well as Trump that he did exactly that on the day of that visit.
Trump gave the FBI permission to search through the boxes?

You'll need to post a quote or a citation where that claim was made.

Idiot much? Bruh, you sound like a ten-year-old all excited because you're about to see a rival get what's coming to him. Forgetting the fact that this same storyline has been repeated LITERALLY... for 6 years and nary a win, yet.
Trump's been impeached twice and only was saved because the GOP don't care about the rule of law and voted down partisan lines.

Now Trump has broken serious serious laws and comited very serious crimes. He broke the very law he signed...

The problem is you people carried on for years and years about the HRC fake email scandal that involved the lowest level of classification. Documents that were meaningless, yet you people carried on for years...

Now you have to face the music, Trump committed another very serious crime and he is being held accountable for his criminal acts and you don't like it.

You people did thias to yourselves... Your mouths did this, your action did this... trump's criminal actions did this.

This is way worse than the Fake email scandal. HRC never had any serious material, only low level material.

Trump had the most sensitive and top secret material sitting unprotected in his basement.

YIKES !

This is a serious serious crime, one that he signed to law !!!

The National Archives found more than 700 pages of classified material — including “special access program materials,” some of the most highly classified secrets in the government

Trump needs to go to prison for this. If any other person did this, they would go to prison for a very long time.

ungug.jpg

"Stolen Trump Documents"? Are we talking about documents stolen from Trump? Those documents would be safer in Trump's basement than in the custody of leakers in the democrat party and the FBI.

Trump's been impeached twice and only was saved because the GOP don't care about the rule of law and voted down partisan lines.

Now Trump has broken serious serious laws and comited very serious crimes. He broke the very law he signed...

The problem is you people carried on for years and years about the HRC fake email scandal that involved the lowest level of classification. Documents that were meaningless, yet you people carried on for years...

Now you have to face the music, Trump committed another very serious crime and he is being held accountable for his criminal acts and you don't like it.

You people did thias to yourselves... Your mouths did this, your action did this... trump's criminal actions did this.
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::dig:

1661298211701.png

AnyDayMoonbats.jpg

"Stolen Trump Documents"? Are we talking about documents stolen from Trump? Those documents would be safer in Trump's basement than in the custody of leakers in the democrat party and the FBI.
Wouldn’t leaking them be a great service to the American people?

Idiots like our OP also ignore the fact that these hypersupersensitiveendof America documents were seen months earlier and a different FBI team did nothing except tell him to put a pad lock on the door.
But yeah, I'm SURE they've GOT HIM THIS TIME.

Seriously though, I think they'd written the indictment before they went to collect his private materials and were hoping something of a bonus nature might appear as well. That's just how the Schutzstaffel rolls.
Did the FBI have a warrant months ago? Noooooooooooo.

AHAHAHAHAHA !!!

This is karma for the disgraceful Jan 6th riots..

You people are getting exactly what you deserve.

Forum List

Back