Stomp on jesus

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Apr 10, 2011
diagonally parked in a parallel universe
America to God:
We will stomp on Jesus and bruise His heel.

God to America:
He will stomp on America and crush your head.

Just as in Gen 3:15, describing the final bell in the fight between Christ and Lucifer.
Is there any reason to believe that God continues to bless America? :(

America to God:

God to America:

Just as in Gen 3:15, describing the final bell in the fight between Christ and Lucifer.

Hate to break the news to you But what you quoted was from the Hebrew bible and has nothing to do with the christian god and his god jr

Same comment.

You quoted from the torah which has NOTHING to do with jesus.

America to God:

God to America:

Hate to break the news to you But what you quoted was from the Hebrew bible and has nothing to do with the christian god and his god jr

Thanks for the correction, but,
Gen.3:15 is the first prophecy in the Bible. The conversation is between God and Lucifer. God explains that while Satan may bruise Mary's seed, Mary's seed will crush Satan's head.
One is a superficial wound, the other is fatal.

There are several hundred details about the life of Christ in the Old Testament.
One of my favorites is Dan. 9:25 when Daniel was praying and Gabriel interrupted him and
give him a four verse prophecy.
In verse 25 it says that from the going forth of the command to restore and build the city of Jerusalem until the coming of the Messiah the King, it shall be sixty-nine weeks.
This period is 69 sets of seven years or 483 years. Four hundred-eighty-three sets of 360 days calculates out to 173,880 days.

Artaxerxes Longimonus of the Medo-Persian Empire gives Nehemiah and a group of Jews the right to go and rebuild the city of Jerusalem on March 14, 445 BC.
According to the prophecy, this would be the starting point of the 173,880 days.

After adjusting for leap years you will find that Jesus Christ rode a donkey into the city of Jerusalem and was proclaimed the Messiah the King as prophesied on April 6, 32 AD. EXACTLY 173,880 days after the command to rebuild the city. :eek:
:eusa_angel:

What makes you think that God ever blessed America in the first place, Irish Ram? What makes you think we EVER deserved His blessings? We fallen short of the glory of God from DAY 1 on American soil imo....

LOL. Hebrews and Christians, and Muslims for that matter, all worship the same God. By definition, all monotheistic faiths recognize the same God. People of different faiths may understand God differently or focus on different aspects of God, but one = one.

America to God:

God to America:

Thanks for the correction, but,
Gen.3:15 is the first prophecy in the Bible. The conversation is between God and Lucifer. God explains that while Satan may bruise Mary's seed, Mary's seed will crush Satan's head.
One is a superficial wound, the other is fatal.

There are several hundred details about the life of Christ in the Old Testament.
One of my favorites is Dan. 9:25 when Daniel was praying and Gabriel interrupted him and
give him a four verse prophecy.
In verse 25 it says that from the going forth of the command to restore and build the city of Jerusalem until the coming of the Messiah the King, it shall be sixty-nine weeks.
This period is 69 sets of seven years or 483 years. Four hundred-eighty-three sets of 360 days calculates out to 173,880 days.

Artaxerxes Longimonus of the Medo-Persian Empire gives Nehemiah and a group of Jews the right to go and rebuild the city of Jerusalem on March 14, 445 BC.
According to the prophecy, this would be the starting point of the 173,880 days.

After adjusting for leap years you will find that Jesus Christ rode a donkey into the city of Jerusalem and was proclaimed the Messiah the King as prophesied on April 6, 32 AD. EXACTLY 173,880 days after the command to rebuild the city. :eek:
:eusa_angel:

What an extreme and repulsive perversion.

What makes you think that God ever blessed America in the first place, Irish Ram? ....

What makes you think he hasn't?
Because we've never deserved the blessings....just read our History....we've murdered, we've lied, we've stolen, etc etc etc from day one....AND God never said He blessed us....never promised He would either....It's a MAN MADE idea and gobbledygook.

What makes you think that God ever blessed America in the first place, Irish Ram? ....

Because we've never deserved the blessings.....

In your judgment? Good thing it's not your call. It seems pretty obvious that there is no point in trying to explain anything to you beyond that. You would probably find it very rewarding to go live somewhere you approve of more. Best of luck with that.

In your judgment? Good thing it's not your call. It seems pretty obvious that there is no point in trying to explain anything to you beyond that. You would probably find it very rewarding to go live somewhere you approve of more. Best of luck with that.
i'm all ears...please, try proving it to me! What have we ever done to deserve God's blessings?

Last edited:

i'm all ears...please, try proving it to me!

You're pointing your question in the wrong direction. While you're trying to figure it out, why not live someplace you find less distasteful?

Last edited:
i'm all ears...please, try proving it to me!

You're pointing your question in the wrong direction. While you're trying to figure it out, why not live someplace you find less distasteful?
I've lived in several other countries, and have visited another 20, and there is ''no place like home'', I love our country, even with all of its faults and injustices that have occurred, there is no better place to live.... imho.

BUT what does that have to do with God's blessings?

I've lived in several other countries, and have visited another 20, and there is ''no place like home'', I love our country, even with all of its faults and injustices that have occurred, there is no better place to live.... imho.

BUT what does that have to do with God's blessings?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx8LAFSY3Ws]That Detective Is The Right Question - YouTube[/ame]

LOL. Hebrews and Christians, and Muslims for that matter, all worship the same God. By definition, all monotheistic faiths recognize the same God. People of different faiths may understand God differently or focus on different aspects of God, but one = one.

Not by a long shot Unk. Allah has no son. The God of Abraham has a Son in whom He is well pleased.

Not by a long shot Unk. Allah has no son. The God of Abraham has a Son in whom He is well pleased.

You are, of course, entitled to your beliefs (even your bigotry if that's part of it for you), but my statement stands and is accurate. The 'people of the book' all comprise a larger faith tradition and a common theological principle.

i'm all ears...please, try proving it to me! What have we ever done to deserve God's blessings?

I will bless those who bless you.
We have extended our hand and our land to the migrating Jew, when others would not.
We have always been an ally to Israel, and until Obama, they were able to rely on us to help defend their land. And we have been blessed because of it.

You are, of course, entitled to your beliefs (even your bigotry if that's part of it for you), but my statement stands and is accurate. The 'people of the book' all comprise a larger faith tradition and a common theological principle.

Tom has a son. Bill does not. How do you know that Bill and Tom are not the same person?

Tom has a son. Bill does not. How do you know that Bill and Tom are not the same person?

As I've said, you are entitled to your beliefs. You are not entitled to redefine theological principles and concepts, but you are entitled to your beliefs.

Is there any reason to believe that God continues to bless America?

There is no reason to imagine that GOD sanctioned America in the first place, IrishRam.

It's a great nation, like most great nations, with a history steeped in blood and violence.

I don't know about the GOD you pray to, but the GOD I pray to doesn't approve of such behaviors.

Forum List

Back