Stop Antisemitism

Elise Gravel is a childrenā€™s author from Montreal who in 2012 won a Governor Generalā€™s Award for Childrenā€™s Illustration for her French-language book ā€œLa clĆ© Ć  molette.ā€ Her website describes her as ā€œan author and illustrator,ā€ saying that her goal is ā€œto promote diversity, tolerance, respect and empathy.ā€

Despite these lofty claims, Gravelā€™s social media account in recent weeks has been replete with false and vituperative accusations against Israel.

Since Hamasā€™ October 7 pogrom in southern Israel, the largest massacre of Jews since the Holocaust, Gravelā€™s personal Instagram page has been filled with virtually only anti-Israel content.

Her posts range from comments falsely accusing Israel of carrying out ā€œgenocideā€ in the Gaza Strip to statements which appear to tacitly justify terrorism against Israelis when she wrote that ā€œat what point will Palestine also have the right to DEFEND ITSELF,ā€ to sharing a list of statements allegedly made by ā€œIsraeli officialsā€ to describe ā€œthe Palestinian people,ā€ before quoting at least one non-Israeli, and falsely presenting statements clearly referring to Hamas and presenting them as referring to Palestinians in general.

(full article online )

... comments falsely accusing Israel of carrying out "genocideā€ in the Gaza Strip
Who says they are "false"? Anyway, the Canadian Governor General's Award panders to the "Watch out, Quebec may revolt!" French-speaking population so (in actuality) getting an award is as easy as rolling out of bed.

Last edited:
Arabs are Semites, period. "Coining" has nothing to do with definition. That would be like saying people who enjoy watching the Flintstones are homosexuals.
No, it would mean that homophpbia means hatred of all people because as homo sapiens, all humans are homos.

Arabs are Semites, period. "Coining" has nothing to do with definition. That would be like saying people who enjoy watching the Flintstones are homosexuals.
No, it would mean that homophpbia means hatred of all people because as homo sapiens, all humans are homos.
My comment went over your head :aug08_031:

"When you're with the Flintstones
Have a yabba-dabba-doo time
A dabba-doo time
We'll have a gay old time!"

My comment went over your head :aug08_031:

"When you're with the Flintstones
Have a yabba-dabba-doo time
A dabba-doo time
We'll have a gay old time!"
Your understanding of linguistics and history are sorely lacking.
You have absolutely no idea what I am saying to you. Is it your lack of linguistics and history that's giving you problems? You're not a dunce, are you? :confused:

You have absolutely no idea what I am saying to you. Is it your lack of linguistics and history that's giving you problems? You're not a dunce, are you? :confused:
so you are completely lost. I'm not surprised. One day, when you get some semblance of an education, go back and read what you wrote and try to think it through like an adult would.

so you are completely lost. I'm not surprised. One day, when you get some semblance of an education, go back and read what you wrote and try to think it through like an adult would.
You responded to my words. If you didn't understand them (or if they went over your head) that's OK. Even making absurd conclusions about them is forgivable. But now that you've been given a clue (or two) about the meaning of what I wrote ..... but you've instead decided to double and triple down ... that is voluntary, intentional ignorance. That's right, you are a voluntary ignoramus.

:blowpop:

You responded to my words. If you didn't understand them (or if they went over your head) that's OK. Even making absurd conclusions about them is forgivable. But now that you've been given a clue (or two) about the meaning of what I wrote ..... but you've instead decided to double and triple down ... that is voluntary, intentional ignorance. That's right, you are a voluntary ignoramus.

:blowpop:
You can keep running back to your two-step concerning the evolution of a word but that is still a less apt parallel than what I presented, especially in terms of history and linguistics.

You can keep running back to your two-step concerning the evolution of a word but that is still a less apt parallel than what I presented, especially in terms of history and linguistics.
I'm very sorry but I don't waste much of my time speaking with children on adult subjects so you just run along and play with your little friends.

Forum List

Back