Stop Antisemitism

A senior BBC employee came under scrutiny for having shared a plethora of antisemitic posts publicly on Facebook, according to a report Thursday from entertainment news outlet Deadline.

Dawn Queva, who uses Facebook under the name Dawn Las Quevas-Allen, is a Senior Scheduling Co-ordinator & Playout Planner at BBC Three.

Her posts frequently reference Extremist Black Hebrew Israelite ideology, claiming that Jews have no right to Israel as a homeland and that Jews are satanic imposters while black people are the true “chosen people.” Judaism is frequently referred to as the “synagogue of Satan,” based on a passage in the book of Revelations.

(full article online)

Wow you can't even criticize Israel killing thousands of innocent people w/o being called evil names. You are aware plenty of Israelis hate what their government is doing.

Wow you can't even criticize Israel killing thousands of innocent people w/o being called evil names. You are aware plenty of Israelis hate what their government is doing.
what is your criticism and what "evil name" have you been called? I missed it

No lies told.
How do you know anything? Do you have direct connections to Hamas? Or to any of those posting Jew hatred lies?

You decided to write post after post you cannot back up at all? Fine.

Thousands of Hamas fighters dressed as civilians are innocent people being killed by Israel.

Your psychological game is just that. A game. For idiots.

No Jew, Muslim, Christian, etc in Israel is an idiot in knowing what Hamas did in Israel on 10/7, or is doing to its own people in Gaza.

And they have all united to put an end to Hamas.

Have a nice day.

Why are you here on this thread? This is the wrong thread to discuss the war. This thread is about antisemitism, the hatred of Jews - like the hatred you show - around the world.

Go to:

so where are the dead children? I watched the film and saw no shooting
at all and no dead bodies or even injuries. I have seen more violence than
that in some city hospital emergency rooms (in the USA)

GBWzOqBbMAE-QXj
You are a failed Jew hater eating failed Jew hatred sources. Change your diet.

• Overall, we rate Thought Catalog a Moderate Pseudoscience website based on promoting astrology, miracles, and alternative health. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to publishing unproven information, poor sourcing, and a failed fact check.

Last edited:
so where are the dead children? I watched the film and saw no shooting
at all and no dead bodies or even injuries. I have seen more violence than
that in some city hospital emergency rooms (in the USA)
Please do not feed the Jew hater with discussions of Gaza war on this thread.

A Mart, a white supremacist, does not have the guts to go to the right thread or respond to our replies.

How do you know anything? Do you have direct connections to Hamas? Or to any of those posting Jew hatred lies?

You decided to write post after post you cannot back up at all? Fine.

Thousands of Hamas fighters dressed as civilians are innocent people being killed by Israel.

Your psychological game is just that. A game. For idiots.

No Jew, Muslim, Christian, etc in Israel is an idiot in knowing what Hamas did in Israel on 10/7, or is doing to its own people in Gaza.

And they have all united to put an end to Hamas.

Have a nice day.
Your lies will not be tolerated genocider. Is Prager anti semitic?

Columbia has been a cesspool of Antisemitism for decades
Many Universities and now even High schools, etc have been. All thanks to BDS and those who make the rules in schools allowing only Jews to be protested against, and only Jews being allowed to be attacked without punishment.

Oh, right, there have been no protests at all against Russia, China, Turkey, Iran, Syria, etc

And we do know why.

Many Universities and now even High schools, etc have been. All thanks to BDS and those who make the rules in schools allowing only Jews to be protested against, and only Jews being allowed to be attacked without punishment.

Oh, right, there have been no protests at all against Russia, China, Turkey, Iran, Syria, etc

And we do know why.
Columbia has been a cesspool ----longer----I am old---it has been so since
I was young---just not so blatantly.----even as a medical school. CCNY is
off the charts-----My impression is that CCNY not so long back as Columbia--
just an impression but REALLY BAD now.

Columbia has been a cesspool ----longer----I am old---it has been so since
I was young---just not so blatantly.----even as a medical school. CCNY is
off the charts-----My impression is that CCNY not so long back as Columbia--
just an impression but REALLY BAD now.
They are all empowered now that Hamas attacked Israel and that Israel dared to strike back and put an end to Hamas. Unfortunately it is just another climax to decades of Jew hatred which explode on Jews every now and then.

Forum List

Back