Stop Antisemitism

Call yourself what you like. You are still a racist, antisemitic piece of nothing

ROTFLMHO
Many Jewish people of power are in AIPAC. Left wing Jewish people are in AIPAC. Jewish politicians are in AIPAC. Left wing Jews are in AIPAC. Up until President Obama it was better known. Progressive agendas have pushed diversity and multiculturalism and has changed many things. Including our education system. The younger generations are now Pro Islam. This with the help of left-wing Jewish people who are in AIPAC. So, if we are calling people antisemitic, does that include any Jewish people? For they have helped to see what the nation is today.

The horrific antisemitism on Leeds and Birmingham university campuses raise many questions, starting with “WTF??” and ending with “Is this 2024 or 1934?” I have a further question, relevant to my very specific interests, which is this: “Bloody hell, UK. Do you always have to copy America?”

I moved to this country from the US in 1990 and, WOW, it was a weird culture shock. For one thing, I was the only Jewish girl in my class at school. Out of 20 girls! For a New York kid, this was inexplicable, like being the only girl in school who could read. I actually had to explain to my classmates that “bat mitzvah” was not some crazy American spelling for “birthday” when I sent out my invitations.

Even more annoying than that was the weird time lag it took for things to come from the US to the UK. Movies and TV shows specifically. Man, the wait for Beverly Hills 90210 was painful, although not as bad as the one for Green Card, the 90s rom com starring — of all people — Gerard Depardieu and Andie Macdowell, which fully lived up to the promises of the trailer. “Hurry up, UK!” I’d think. “Get that American stuff quicker!”

Well, we all make mistakes when we’re young. I started to regret my wish in the early 2000s when Tony Blair — my once clever and cool PM, became, seemingly overnight, a war-mongering Christian, in the vein of the very unclever and cool President George W Bush. Argh, go away American influence! Then in 2016, Britain was apparently so keen to catch up with America that it beat its brother to the stupid punch that year, voting in Brexit four months before America voted in Trump. But we quickly returned to the status quo when, three years after America got a liar and charlatan with stupid blonde hair as a leader, Britain got exactly the same. ‘Enough with catching America’s cold, Britain,’ I thought. But little did I know that a bout of pneumonia was coming our way.

(full article online)

The horrific antisemitism on Leeds and Birmingham university campuses raise many questions, starting with “WTF??” and ending with “Is this 2024 or 1934?” I have a further question, relevant to my very specific interests, which is this: “Bloody hell, UK. Do you always have to copy America?”

I moved to this country from the US in 1990 and, WOW, it was a weird culture shock. For one thing, I was the only Jewish girl in my class at school. Out of 20 girls! For a New York kid, this was inexplicable, like being the only girl in school who could read. I actually had to explain to my classmates that “bat mitzvah” was not some crazy American spelling for “birthday” when I sent out my invitations.

Even more annoying than that was the weird time lag it took for things to come from the US to the UK. Movies and TV shows specifically. Man, the wait for Beverly Hills 90210 was painful, although not as bad as the one for Green Card, the 90s rom com starring — of all people — Gerard Depardieu and Andie Macdowell, which fully lived up to the promises of the trailer. “Hurry up, UK!” I’d think. “Get that American stuff quicker!”

Well, we all make mistakes when we’re young. I started to regret my wish in the early 2000s when Tony Blair — my once clever and cool PM, became, seemingly overnight, a war-mongering Christian, in the vein of the very unclever and cool President George W Bush. Argh, go away American influence! Then in 2016, Britain was apparently so keen to catch up with America that it beat its brother to the stupid punch that year, voting in Brexit four months before America voted in Trump. But we quickly returned to the status quo when, three years after America got a liar and charlatan with stupid blonde hair as a leader, Britain got exactly the same. ‘Enough with catching America’s cold, Britain,’ I thought. But little did I know that a bout of pneumonia was coming our way.

(full article online)

The world is not going to be kumbaya. There are people who believe that is possible. Not in this era. Plenty for all does not exist. Although things can be better for more. The world is about conquering. And it is not just in nations. It is on the private in a huge way. and can involve governments with it.

Many Jewish people of power are in AIPAC. Left wing Jewish people are in AIPAC. Jewish politicians are in AIPAC. Left wing Jews are in AIPAC. Up until President Obama it was better known. Progressive agendas have pushed diversity and multiculturalism and has changed many things. Including our education system. The younger generations are now Pro Islam. This with the help of left-wing Jewish people who are in AIPAC. So, if we are calling people antisemitic, does that include any Jewish people? For they have helped to see what the nation is today.
Those are very few, just as the very few Israel left Jews in Israel.

The main thing is that most Jews around the world continue to be pro Israel.

And the Jews you mentioned, they are not pro Islam, they have been led to believe that Israel is a monster against the Palestinians due to Tik Tok and other social media places they choose to find their "information".

They lack any knowledge of history and their minds are set to not care what history is, helped by an avalanche of misinformation set up by BDS and all other forms of anti Israel lies.

Antisemitism is about being against Jews, not about being against Israel. But many Christians and Muslims have used their Jew hatred since 1920 to be against the rebuilding of Israel and now the existence of Israel.

The world is not going to be kumbaya. There are people who believe that is possible. Not in this era. Plenty for all does not exist. Although things can be better for more. The world is about conquering. And it is not just in nations. It is on the private in a huge way. and can involve governments with it.
As usual, you generalize without saying anything relevant to the topic.

When I was younger and my family would playfully debate where we’d go if Jews suddenly needed to flee America, Australia was always one of the top answers. We could hide in the Outback maybe, plus Australians were laid back. The comic Shane Gillis does a bit about how nothing sounds sinister when it’s said in the Oz accent.

I seem to have misjudged the land down under. It does, in fact, sound quite sinister when a protest leader shouts into a microphone that, because Israel is a “colonialist” state, it “will only be overcome by greater violence.” Even the accent couldn’t soften that one.

The comment was made in a demonstration in front of the Sydney Opera House just days after Hamas’s October 7 massacre. The demonstration was, of course, in support of the attacks.

That rally has been back in the news recently after police investigated allegations that the crowd could be heard chanting “gas the Jews!” But don’t worry, an “expert review had concluded the phrase uttered was ‘where’s the Jews’, although other antisemitic phrases had been chanted.” Don’t you feel silly now.

Hysterical mass incitement has become quite common at these pro-Hamas rallies, which have proliferated ever since the attacks. But the situation devolved further last week when the feminist activist Clementine Ford made public the personal details of members of a WhatsApp group for Jewish creatives. Mob harassment immediately followed. Jewish members of the group have had to move out of their homes, their businesses have been vandalized, and they are getting flooded with threats. One couple “received a photograph of their 5-year-old child with the note reading, ‘We know where you live.’”

According to ABC News, the list of doxxed Jews numbers about 600. The threats and intimidation have gotten so bad that the state is proposing to criminalize doxxing. “The recent targeting of members of the Australian Jewish community through those practices like doxxing was shocking but, sadly, this is far from being an isolated incident,” Attorney General Mark Dreyfus said. (Interesting last name.)

Indeed, a wildfire of anti-Semitism has spread so quickly and so deliberately and so viciously that lawmakers seem to think beefing up the criminal code is the only way to prevent this from going where anti-Israel activists are steering it—mass violence. “Australian lawmakers have banned the performance of the Nazi salute in public and outlawed the display or sale of Nazi hate symbols such as the swastika in landmark legislation that went into effect in the country Monday,” CBS reported last month. “The new laws also make the act of glorifying or praising acts of terrorism a criminal offense.”

One reason it’s spiraled this far is that respected public figures see fit to specifically target Australian Jews, not just Israel, with their rhetoric. “Why are Australian Jews so intractably bent on justifying what Israel is doing to Palestinians?” asked prominent Australian human-rights attorney Julian Burnside.

In Newsweek, the novelist Megan Goldin gives a rundown of the professional consequences hitting the Jewish members of that WhatsApp group in the wake of the doxxing. Saxophonist Joshua Moshe was fired by his band, which apparently put out a statement proclaiming that they “explicitly condemn any forms of Zionism, racism, bullying, and antisemitism.” Actress Sarah-Jane Feiglin had been harassed so much by colleagues in her improv group that she was booted for being too “emotional” about the October 7 attacks.

The Hamas attacks revealed a certain moral rot hiding in plain site across the Western world. Australia seems to have embraced that anti-Semitic rot more enthusiastically than most.

Forum List

Back