Stop Antisemitism

[ Can a Christian raised person change the views they were taught about Jews? Some can, some cannot ]

Kanye West allegedly professed his love for Adolf Hitler back in 2018, when he infamously told TMZ that slavery was “a choice.”

During Wednesday’s episode of the “Higher Learning” podcast, Van Lathan claimed the rapper had made the comments on camera but TMZ ultimately edited them out of the video.

“I’ve already heard him say that stuff before,” Lathan told his co-host, Rachel Lindsay, referencing Ye’s latest anti-Semitic comments.

“I mean, I was taken aback because that type of anti-Semitic talk is disgusting. But as far as him, I knew that that was in him because when came to TMZ, he said that stuff and they took it out of the interview,” he alleged.

Lathan — who worked for TMZ until 2019 — claimed he brought up the Holocaust while rebutting Ye’s comments about slavery, but the “Gold Digger” rapper made some shocking claims in response.

“If you look at what I said at TMZ, it goes from me saying like, ‘Hey Kanye, there’s real-life, real-world implication to everything that you just said there.’ What I say after that — if I can remember, it’s been a long time — was, ’12 million people actually died because of Nazism and Hitler and all of that stuff,’ and then I move on to talk about what he said about slavery,” Lathan alleged.

“The reason they took it out is because it wouldn’t have made sense unless they kept in Kanye saying he loved Hitler and the Nazis, which he said when he was at TMZ. He said something like, ‘I love Hitler, I love Nazis.’ Something to that effect.”

Lathan recalled a Jewish staff member at the tabloid challenging West over his anti-Semitic remarks, but, it didn’t sway the musician’s views.

“When I saw [the new tweets], I was like, ‘Oh, I knew that this was eventually coming.’ As a matter of fact, I had anticipated it coming, like, way earlier than this,” the podcaster said, referencing Ye’s recent tweet.

(full article online )

American model and fashion designer Carmen Ortega Baljian spread an antisemitic conspiracy theory on her Instagram page of 2.5 million followers last week.

"They own banks, they own the media, and in our politics heavy. Who's awake yet?" she wrote.

"They own banks, they own the media, and in our politics heavy. Who's awake yet?"
Carmen Ortega Baljian

She also shared a tweet by Candace Owens to her Instagram story, writing: "Who runs the banks? How many more times will I be right about these people?"

Owens, who recently defended rapper Ye for his "death con 3 to Jewish people" tweet, tweeted that the rapper was kicked out of the JP Morgan Chase bank.

Ortega also recently wrote on another Instagram story post: "Have short version of the Talmud just in case anyone has any more doubts. It's time to wake up baby. What's happening to Kanye is a direct example of everything. So when I'm always preaching stop voting pro-Israel.

There have been numerous articles in mainstream media lately about the viral success of an 2008 video of a Jewish boys' choir on TikTok.

The Miami Boys Choir rendition of "Yerushalayim" has been obsessed over by TikTok users and viewed millions of times. And the adoration is not ironic - the viewers latch onto the performance by the boys as heartfelt.

The song "Yerushalayim" itself is, of course, about Jerusalem. It is a quote from Psalms:

Yerushalayim (Jerusalem)
Harim Saviv La (Mountains surround it)
V’Hashem Saviv L’amo (And God surrounds His people)
Ma’ata v’ad olam (From this time until eternity) (Psalms 125:2).

So it was inevitable that the usual haters would find out that this was a song about the ancient attachment to Jerusalem - and have second thoughts about how much they love the song.

Sure enough, Emmie, the music magazine of the University of Wisconsin, tweeted how upset they were when they realized what the lyrics were about (which are all over TikTok).

This is clearly antisemitic, not "anti-Zionist." If you are upset over Jews singing about Jerusalem - and quoting the Hebrew scriptures, no less - then you are against Judaism itself, not "Zionists." The fact that the University of Wisconsin does not condemn this obvious hate is troubling.

But notice what they say: they are upset that the boys singing "Yerushalayim" are singing about Israel.

Which means that even the antisemites understand, deep down, that Jerusalem is part of Israel.

New video leaks of Trump disparaging Jewish Americans, repeating antisemitic tropes: A documentary filmmaker who interviewed the former preisdent last year released a clip that shows Trump asking whether the filmmaker was a “good Jewish character,” describing Persians as “very good salesmen” and complaining that Israeli Jews favored him more than Jews in the United States. Trump also talked about commuting the sentence of “the rabbi” from Iowa, referring to Sholom Rubashkin, who ran a kosher meat packing plant and was not in fact a rabbi. The video comes on the heels of Trump’s recent social media post warning American Jews to “get their act together… before it is too late!”

From Jordan's Addustour, "Hate and Terror in Zionism!!" by Rashid Hassan:

Zionism is based mostly on forgery and reversal of facts..and distortion of the Torah and Talmud, and the writings of extremist thinkers. Zionists like Jabotinsky.

The first of these myths and distortions is their claim that they are “God’s Chosen People”! It is a statement that many of the Zionists believed, and considered it sacred.. while all the facts and data undermine this statement and belie this claim.

Was the Lord Jesus, peace be upon him, not sent to guide the Jews after they went astray?? So they plotted against him.. Did they not deviate from the religion of Moses, peace be upon him, and worship the calf?? Then God became angry with them, and they wandered in the Sinai desert for 40 years.. they refused to enter Palestine.. because there were a mighty people in it.. “Go, you and your Lord, and fight. I am sitting here.” So humiliation and misery struck them until the day they are resurrected!!

They rejected the invitation of the Messiah.. and did not obey Moses.. and conspired against Muhammad on all of them.

The Jews created myths and legends and believed in them and excelled in forgery and fabrication. The study curricula in their schools and universities are based on forgery, reversal of facts, brainwashing of students and spreading hatred.

Didn’t their chief rabbi compare the Palestinian Arabs to insects?. He asked the army to crush them with his feet, because they are just “goyim” who do not deserve to live because they are below the level of human beings!!

From a number of Palestinian and Jordanian sites, part 7 of an antisemitic series I mentioned a few weeks ago by Dr. Najeeb Qaddoumi, where he explains:

The Jews followed the following methods to achieve their Zionist goals:

- Control of the media.

- Issuing "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" which are considered the most dangerous documents in the modern era, which called for the demolition of morals, the destruction of religions, the control of sex, the role of prostitution and its dissemination among young people and dirty literature to destroy families, and work to destroy the internationalist thought of non-Jews.

Members of the Jewish community in Hamburg demonstrated outside the German city’s University of the Fine Arts in protest against the recent appointment of two guest faculty members who were involved in curating this year’s Documenta art show, which was plagued by a succession of antisemitism scandals.
“I cannot understand how one can come up with the idea of bringing two people from this group to Hamburg as a reward and offering them a guest professorship,” Shlomo Bistritzky, Hamburg’s main rabbi, told reporters during the protest.

Around 20 members of the community attended the demonstration, carrying a banner that declared, “We are not pigs. For art without Jew hatred” — a reference to a mural that was later removed from the show which featured a soldier wearing a helmet shaped in the head of a pig and emblazoned with the word “Mossad,” Israel’s security and intelligence agency.

(full article online)

How does one stop Antisemitism? Which is another word for Jew hatred .
First it was Judeophobia, and then a German Jew-hater changed the expression to Antisemitism in the 19th century. Nothing changes, It is all the same.

Many groups like to say that Jews are against Israel or against Judaism.

This one seems to be one of them. And there probably are many others, which I will post in the future.

Jew hatred may morph, but the intent is always the same.

Let us try to stop it.

Stop supporting anti-Semites. Your party, the DemoKKKrat party, has FOUR Holocaust deniers representing you in Congress right now. And your party has NEVER sanctioned any of them for their atrocious bigotry. In fact, they like it.

Stop supporting anti-Semites. Your party, the DemoKKKrat party, has FOUR Holocaust deniers representing you in Congress right now. And your party has NEVER sanctioned any of them for their atrocious bigotry. In fact, they like it.
You have Nazis, KKK, and all other Jew hating people in Congress, M J Green and others, and as voters.

Go look into a mirror.

You have Nazis, KKK, and all other Jew hating people in Congress, M J Green and others, and as voters.

Go look into a mirror.

Not true. But I will note virtually all the anti-Semites you spotlighted in the many posts above, such as Linda Sarsour and Zahra Billoo, are HUGE supporters of the DemoKKKrat party, and the support is mutual. Why is that? Why are these virulent anti-Semites drawn to the DemoKKKrat party, your party?

Not true. But I will note virtually all the anti-Semites you spotlighted in the many posts above, such as Linda Sarsour and Zahra Billoo, are HUGE supporters of the DemoKKKrat party, and the support is mutual. Why is that? Why are these virulent anti-Semites drawn to the DemoKKKrat party, your party?
[Stay in your fantasy world. You do not fool anyone.]

Feb 5, 2021 — Marjorie Taylor Greene (Ga.), who is quickly becoming the de facto face of the Republican Party, has suggested that the deadly neo-Nazi rally in ...

Gop-feature-1550183092

Clockwise from top left: Matt Gaetz, Louie Gohmert, Paul Gosar, Kevin McCarthy, Steve Scalise, and Steve King.
Photo: AP

Forum List

Back