Stop calling transgender issues gay issues.

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
I keep seeing this talk about the "anti-gay" bill that requires people to use bathrooms based on the gender on their BC. I'm sick and tired of it. It's not an anti-gay bill. It has nothing to do with gay rights or gay people.

I have been a lifelong advocate for same sex marriage rights. I first became aware of this issue as a child, nearly 30 years ago. I have always been in favor of same sex marriage rights. Even as my father tried to "explain" to his grade school aged son why it was "wrong." I never, at any time in my life, for even a moment bought the bullshit notion that gay people should be inhibited to live their lives peaceably in marriage.

In all the long years that have followed, during which I have passionately defended this position to anyone who has ever tried to speak against it, sometimes losing friends along the way, and in one case losing a job when I spoke out against homophobic talk from the boss, I have heard every single argument trying to justify prohibitions against same sex marriage; every single argument is bullshit and has always been bullshit. And perhaps the most prevalent, and the most faulty, has been the slippery slope argument. "If we normalize gay marriage, next thing you know we're going to have human-goat marriage" I have repudiated that argument a million times. I have explained the folly of slippery slope reasoning nearly as many.

But now we see the other side, after years of pushing back against slippery slope reasoning, actively employing in an attempt to ride the momentum of the recent legal battles in favor of same sex marriage into an entirely separate and distinct issue. Those of you who are doing it, I say this: STOP! You are doing immeasurable harm to both issues. Your mindlessness is doing more harm across wide reaching issues.

Well, to normal people a guy in a skirt is pretty fucking gay. Come on. Most people still understand the importance gender plays in life, you can't bully them out of it.

They are both choices to live in a non-standard fashion.

-Geaux

well at least Anthony Weiner will now be able to use the ladies room and get his kicks. but he has to be wearing a dress so no one will complain

Well, to normal people a guy in a skirt is pretty fucking gay. Come on. Most people still understand the importance gender plays in life, you can't bully them out of it.

You can't bully them out of it...I'm sure you have no idea just how incredibly ironic your statement is...

I've always held that trannys have a deeper commitment to the cause. Anyone that gets his schmekel severed gets my props....yo....

Can someone from the PC Police please start a website that we can check daily to update ourselves on what words we are and are not allowed to say?

I've always held that trannys have a deeper commitment to the cause. Anyone that gets his schmekel severed gets my props....yo....
i dont think this will change Hillarys habit of using the mens room,,but Maybe Bill will visit the ladies room more often now

You can't bully them out of it...I'm sure you have no idea just how incredibly ironic your statement is...
It wasn't ironic at all. You know a shit load of things that aren't true.

It's gone beyond that, now if you think you're a girl, you're a girl. That's insanity and should be treated not embraced.

"Well, to normal people a guy in a skirt is pretty fucking gay."

:popcorn:

340x.jpg

It's gone beyond that, now if you think you're a girl, you're a girl. That's insanity and should be treated not embraced.

Or the lady who said she was a bike to avoid paying bus fare. She wanted to ride the bike rack up front

-Geaux

340x.jpg
Kilts don't count. They go out of their way to demonstrate their manhood by tossing heavy objects, drinking a LOT and farting profusely.

340x.jpg
Kilts don't count. They go out of their way to demonstrate their manhood by tossing heavy objects, drinking a LOT and farting profusely.

They under the kilts are sans underwear :smoke:

See, I was right. You have no idea how ironic your statement was. "You can't bully them out of it".

I've practically got irony poisoning.

See, I was right. You have no idea how ironic your statement was. "You can't bully them out of it".

I've practically got irony poisoning.
But you can't back it up. So ....

340x.jpg
I just adore his shoes.....

Yes the wrong shoes for the outfit.
Not for this event. Sean is flexing up preparing for the infamous "medallion lift".

Forum List

Back