Stop Insulting God

Forumers,

Such are the men who do great evil and say,
"you also are doing great evil." You must be responsible, stop insulting the Almighty God by saying He has a son. This religion of Christianity is most iniquitous. How terrible. Stop insulting God.

The occult teaches we are all the son's of God. God is within us and we are within him.

The occult is wrong. You must receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior to become a son of God. It's in the bible. Read this:

It is written:

John 1 12 Yet to all who did receive him to those who believed in his name he gave the right to become children of God--

Context
The Witness of John
11He came to His own, and those who were His own did not receive Him. 12But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name, 13who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

and again it is written:

Those that are led by the Spirit of God are the sons of God.

All who practice the occult are the children of Satan. (and Satan is not God - he is a created being - a fallen angel awaiting the day he'll be cast into the lake of fire) Not everyone is a child of God. Ye shall know them by their fruits.

Psalms:82:6: I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Isa:41:23: Shew the things that are to come hereafter, that we may know that ye are gods: yea, do good, or do evil, that we may be dismayed, and behold it together.

Joh:10:34: Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

1Co:6:19: What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Forumers,

"you also are doing great evil." You must be responsible, stop insulting the Almighty God by saying He has a son. This religion of Christianity is most iniquitous. How terrible. Stop insulting God.

The occult teaches we are all the son's of God. God is within us and we are within him.

The occult is wrong. You must receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior to become a son of God. It's in the bible. Read this:

It is written:

John 1 12 Yet to all who did receive him to those who believed in his name he gave the right to become children of God--

Context
The Witness of John
11He came to His own, and those who were His own did not receive Him. 12But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name, 13who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

and again it is written:

All who practice the occult are the children of Satan. (and Satan is not God - he is a created being - a fallen angel awaiting the day he'll be cast into the lake of fire) Not everyone is a child of God. Ye shall know them by their fruits.

Psalms:82:6: I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Isa:41:23: Shew the things that are to come hereafter, that we may know that ye are gods: yea, do good, or do evil, that we may be dismayed, and behold it together.

Joh:10:34: Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

1Co:6:19: What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

You cannot rightly divide the Word of God because you have not the Spirit of God residing within you and He is the Spirit of truth.

Forumers,

It is written:

Context
The Witness of John

and again it is written:

You cannot rightly divide the Word of God because you have not the Spirit of God residing within you and He is the Spirit of truth.

See my thread 'spiritual teachings' for an extensive library of 100's of spiritualist and occult books.
Modern day revelations that I have been privy to in over fifty years of study.

Forumers,

Your thread is the height of hypocrisy. Your title - Do not insult God - written by you - a Muslim - who denies Jesus Christ is God and then goes on to slander Him and His Word. Simply amazing.

p.s. Mohammad is in hell suffering unspeakable torments. Wake up, leave Islam and do not join him there. He doesn't want you there. It's bad enough he's there. To have billions join him and curse him for all eternity for misleading them is something he isn't looking forward to. Trust me on that one. It's the truth.

True testimony of prayer intercessor pastor from South Korea - who saw Mohammad in hell. Watch this:

He's not alone. Watch this too:

Testimony of ex - Muslim who converted to Christianity and became a born again Christian. His father was one of the founders of Hamas.

I love it when he states very emphatically, Allah is the greatest terrorist who ever lived. I so agree with him! What a wonderful young man! I totally agree with him. God bless him for exposing the evils of Islam and Baal Allah! The Lord Jesus must be so very pleased with this young man!!!

Last edited:
Gods a big boy....he can take it

And for those who believe they will eventually be judged by God... what will the Maker tell them about all the ways they chose to hate on each other for worshipping the same God?

There is only one true religion in the eyes of God.
Everyone else gets sent to hell

And who told you that? Did God tell you that?

Is there perhaps a... misinterpretation that was made, or perhaps even some mass manipulation at work... done by other humans for the purpose of social control, power, financial exploitation, etc?

And "True" can mean many things. What do you mean by "true"?

Or were you being sarcastic lol

I was raised Catholic

We should talk about that.

And for those who believe they will eventually be judged by God... what will the Maker tell them about all the ways they chose to hate on each other for worshipping the same God?

You must be born again. The Catholics do not teach that. You can receive Jesus Christ freely and be saved. That is the good news you need to know about. You are justified by faith. NOT WORKS. You need to know this. Because you are far to precious not to be saved. God loves you, Rightwinger. Me too.

Christianity is an insult to God Almighty, simply.

Christians believe Jesus is the son of God. This is a blasphemy. The Almighty God, the Lord of the worlds does not have a son. He is far too great for that. Christians must stop insulting God. They must stop insulting God, whom they have been insulting for about 2000 years.

Also out of respect for other human beings, they must stop insulting God. By doing so, they are also insulting all of mankind.

so if I believe God when He says that Jesus is His Son, I'm insulting Him? Wouldn't the bigger insult be to tell God He is lying?

Christians believe Jesus is the son of God. This is a blasphemy. The Almighty God, the Lord of the worlds does not have a son. He is far too great for that. Christians must stop insulting God. They must stop insulting God, whom they have been insulting for about 2000 years.

Also out of respect for other human beings, they must stop insulting God. By doing so, they are also insulting all of mankind.

so if I believe God when He says that Jesus is His Son, I'm insulting Him? Wouldn't the bigger insult be to tell God He is lying?
Great point!

Forumers,

Mohammad said otherwise

Mohammad said Jesus was sinless. Imagine that. Was Mohammad sinless? No. Yet Islam is going to say Mohammad was greater than Jesus Christ? I think not.

You must be born again. The Catholics do not teach that. You can receive Jesus Christ freely and be saved. That is the good news you need to know about. You are justified by faith. NOT WORKS. You need to know this. Because you are far to precious not to be saved. God loves you, Rightwinger. Me too.

So from your perspective, Catholics and Jews are destined to be tortured for all of Eternity, even though they worship the same God, with slightly different beliefs and practices of worship? And actually there are plenty of Catholics who believe Jesus died for their sins.

And this whole "saved through faith and NOT WORKS" thing? Is that a way to justify the behavior of so many Christians who choose to be hypocritical douchebags? And does that mean you can just kill and rape as many people as you like, so long as you believe Jesus died for your sins and have Faith that God and Jesus exist somewhere and love you? Or do our actions suddenly matter when you think about it like that? Or are our actions supposed to reflect our Faith in God, that even if you are a "good" person, you need to be "saved" and have Faith to go to Heaven, but if you have Faith and are "saved" you can still go Dark Side and end up in Hell if you don't live your life right...?

I'm interested in hearing your perspective. I already know how most Christians would respond, but I'd like to hear what you think.

And for the record, I've been baptized before. I've accepted Jesus into my heart before... and I still worship God constantly, and only God. You've read about some of my other spiritual practices before. Where do I stand from your perspective?

Last edited:
Forumers,

It is written:

Context
The Witness of John

and again it is written:

you should quote the next verse in John. Jesus said that those who are called gods are those unto who received the word of God.

Islam is easily explained by Mohammad not understanding a Triune God and trying to justify his sinful nature through a combination of paraphrasing the Bible and making the rest up to suit his desires.

Islam is easily explained by Mohammad not understanding a Triune God and trying to justify his sinful nature through a combination of paraphrasing the Bible and making the rest up to suit his desires.

If someone chose to create another Abrahamic religion, devoted to the same God, why shouldn't they absorb material from the Bible?

I mean, Christianity added the New Testament to the Old Testament, which originated in Judaism, and now a great many Christians claim the Jews are going to Hell for not believing Jesus was the Son of God! Say WAAAAAT

This God, that God, no God. :dunno: All Gods or no gods.

Until God himself picks a religion - all are equally possible.

How many religions are currently on planet earth?
:eusa_think:

How many differing belief sets with at least one difference of opinion? :eusa_eh:

Count the Monkeys.​

Beliefs are like nipples... every Monkey has a set and no two sets are identical.

First generation to understand their neighbors right to be wrong gets video of their grandchildren beginning to explore the stars.

:thup:

`

Islam is an insult to God almighty AND the intelligence of humanity.

So before you cast those stones, you might wanna get out of the glass house.

This God, that God, no God. :dunno: All Gods or no gods.

Until God himself picks a religion - all are equally possible.

How many religions are currently on planet earth?
:eusa_think:

How many differing belief sets with at least one difference of opinion? :eusa_eh:

Count the Monkeys.​

Beliefs are like nipples... every Monkey has a set and no two sets are identical.

First generation to understand their neighbors right to be wrong gets video of their grandchildren beginning to explore the stars.

:thup:

`

What makes you think He hasn't picked one if you don't ask Him?

Forum List

Back