Stop the Steal!

The voting was done.
The court cases were done.
Trump knew that. His mob knew that. He SENT them there to do just that. Attack the Capitol and attack Congress.
In a normal world, the court cases would have ended it. Even if there are arguments against it, that should end it and we move on. Win the next one.

But not now. Not when we have a true group pathology that is absolutely committed to a lie and a cult of personality.

Of all the people on the planet, Steve Bannon is getting his way. Bring it all down, and use the rubes as the tools.

vHHcC76.jpg

And MAGArats feel the same way

If they can't have it their way, they'd be happy to burn everything to the ground

In a normal world, the court cases would have ended it. Even if there are arguments against it, that should end it and we move on. Win the next one.

But not now. Not when we have a true group pathology that is absolutely committed to a lie and a cult of personality.

Of all the people on the planet, Steve Bannon is getting his way. Bring it all down, and use the rubes as the tools.

vHHcC76.jpg

Hey Nazi Mac, same question I asked your fellow democrat dblack,

I know you don't deal in facts - you have your Reich, you LOVE your Reich, you serve ONLY your Reich.

But as the Stalinist Show Trial was on yesterday, the Reich brought out 25 year old Cassidy Hutchenson who claimed;

Okay, by noon we knew it to be a lie as the Secret Service Agents instantly refuted her.

BUT now we find that

Wait for it

ADAM SCHIFF is behind the perjured testimony by Hutchenson - who no way will be arrested for lying to congress - because Heil Soros.

You Nazis still want to lie that this farce has even a hint of legitimacy?

Hey Nazi Mac, same question I asked your fellow democrat dblack,

I know you don't deal in facts - you have your Reich, you LOVE your Reich, you serve ONLY your Reich.

But as the Stalinist Show Trial was on yesterday, the Reich brought out 25 year old Cassidy Hutchenson who claimed;

Okay, by noon we knew it to be a lie as the Secret Service Agents instantly refuted her.

BUT now we find that

Wait for it

ADAM SCHIFF is behind the perjured testimony by Hutchenson - who no way will be arrested for lying to congress - because Heil Soros.

You Nazis still want to lie that this farce has even a hint of legitimacy?

It's all fake news for Satan. I admit it.

Trump was angry that metal detectors were keeping his armed followers out of his rally: "I don't care if they have weapons, they aren't here to hurt me. Take the f-ing mags away.”

...you Nazis ... the Reichstag Fire.....waged civil war against this nation.

..... treat you as enemy combatants as you wage your ... insurrection.

..don't wave guns....open fire.

You are a hostile army....... thousands of acts of violence?

Kristallnacht .....democrats..... murdering, raping, robbing, and burning from coast to coast.

.....democrat. no different than a Nazi soldier in 1942 with a Mauser -

Triggered again?

2012321040-300x0.jpg

Anything to say on the perjured smear?

Or will you dance with your fellow Nazis in hopes of obfuscating the facts?

You mean the Brunette Bombshell?

Didn't she name names of those whom she either overheard or was directly told by. I support them having the opportunity to testify and dispute or collaborate her story.

You Nazis fear free and fair elections above all else - for good reason.

You want to make it so that Trump can't run - because you can't beat him. You again want to rig the election. It's what you vermin do.
No, "we" (everyone on the planet outside your cult) simply don't share your delusions that they aren't free and fair. You are a joke to "us".

No, "we" (everyone on the planet outside your cult) simply don't share your delusions that they aren't free and fair. You are a joke to "us".

The Nazi show trial - the perjury suborned by Adam Schiff, the two dozen witch hunts lead by Soros prosecutors - all of it is purely to keep America from having the choice of Trump.

You can't beat him, so you want to rig the election by not allowing him to run.

Rigging elections is the only way democrats win.

She committed perjury, under the direction of Adam Schiff.

That is the current allegation from the Trump-o's-sphere. (Well not your passion for Adam). Will they back it up with sworn testimony? Any one else hear the conversation?

Forum List

Back